- How Google's Android Took Over The Market
November 11 2013 3:22 PM
Android is king in more than half the countries surveyed.
- Where Do The United States’ Richest Residents Live?
November 09 2013 12:06 PM
There are more than 65,000 people in the U.S. worth more than $30 million. Here’s where they live.
- How Much Is A Worker Worth?
November 08 2013 2:28 PM
The economic value of the average worker in the U.S. is not the same as that of a worker in Switzerland.
- Where Do Billionaires Live?
November 07 2013 3:17 PM
Cue Frank Sinatra's theme song - the one from the latter part of his career.
- The 0.00003 Percent
November 07 2013 12:56 PM
The combined net worth of the world's billionaires stands at $6.5 trillion, more than the GDP of every country except the U.S. and China.
- How Much Does The US Government Know About Your iPhone?
November 06 2013 11:33 AM
U.S. law enforcement agencies requested data on more than 8,000 Apple devices in the first half of 2013.
- What Do Business Leaders Do With Their Free Time?
November 05 2013 6:24 AM
Two activities that most would not suspect, topped the list.
- Where Are Workers Most Engaged?
November 04 2013 2:12 PM
Only 13% of the world’s workers are engaged in the work they’re doing; 24% are so unhappy they’re actively undermining their colleagues’ work.
- Average Annual Income In US Is Highest In OECD
November 01 2013 4:51 PM
The average annual income in the U.S. was almost triple the average in Estonia.
- Who’s Watching That?
November 01 2013 11:59 AM
Here's a demographic breakdown of who’s consuming all the news that’s being produced. The results may surprise you.
- Who’s The Richest Person In Your State?
October 30 2013 1:56 PM
The richest man in Washington, and all of America, remains Bill Gates. Find out who's the richest in your state with this interactive map.
- Here’s How Social Media Is Changing News Consumption
October 29 2013 3:50 PM
Younger people are more likely to consume news on Facebook and less likely to consume it elsewhere.
- Global Gender Gap Narrows
October 28 2013 5:04 PM
Women have caught up in some areas in some places, but they are still far behind in the political arena, particularly.
- Where The US Tech Jobs Are
October 25 2013 12:34 PM
They’re not just in California. Here are the counties where the tech sector is growing the fastest.
- Unintended Pregnancies Cost US $12.5 Billion
October 24 2013 3:09 PM
Public programs paid for 65 percent of the 1.7 million births resulting from unintended pregnancies in 2008.
- What Google Search Trends Say About The Economy
October 23 2013 12:23 PM
Searches for “stock quotes” have gone down, while searches for “food stamps” are on the rise.
- US Gas Prices Hit New Low For 2013
October 22 2013 4:03 PM
Americans are paying $3.35/gallon for gas on average right now -- the lowest it’s been this year.
- Breaking Not So Bad
October 22 2013 12:12 PM
Meth lab accidents have fallen by more than 50 percent since 2004.
- Obamacare Bug Report
October 21 2013 5:09 PM
Almost half of U.S. residents don’t think the health care exchange websites are working well.
- Who Pays Software Engineers The Most?
October 21 2013 12:09 PM
The average base salary for a software engineer at Walmart is $122,110, significantly more than at Microsoft.