- How Often Does Facebook Tell Global Governments Your Secrets? [INFOGRAPHIC]
August 30 2013 9:06 PM
The United States tops the list of governments that requested Facebook client data, followed by India.
- Who Thinks It’s OK To Use Military Force Without UN Approval?
August 30 2013 3:11 PM
Nine nations out of 23 have a majority that say U.N. approval is not necessary to use military force.
- The 10 Richest US Presidential Candidates
August 30 2013 9:29 AM
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is tied for sixth place with her husband.
- The New American Household - A Singular Experience
August 29 2013 11:20 AM
More people are living alone than ever before, according to a new U.S. Census Bureau report.
- Where Are The Jobs In The Middle Of The Pay Spectrum?
August 24 2013 6:00 AM
While the U.S. economy has seen considerable growth in both very low-paying jobs and very high-paying jobs, it’s the jobs in the middle of the pay spectrum that are missing.
- Smartphone Users Vs. Experts
August 23 2013 6:08 AM
Not all smartphones that receive high ratings from expert reviewers end up being popular.
- What Drinks Will Land You In The ER?
August 22 2013 10:24 AM
A new study finds that those who end up in the ER for alcohol-related conditions are more likely to have drunk certain types and brands.
- Which US States Have The Most Welfare Benefit Programs?
August 22 2013 5:44 AM
Hawaii, Massachusetts and Washington, D.C., have the largest welfare benefits packages.
- US Cities With The Most Ethnically Diverse Cuisines
August 21 2013 6:36 AM
New York and Chicago top the list of cities with the widest variety of ethnic cuisines.
- The Global Economy: Minutes Of Minimum-Wage Work To Buy A Big Mac
August 20 2013 12:41 PM
Just 18 minutes of minimum-wage work in Australia earns you a Big Mac, but in Afghanistan and India it takes around 6 hours.
- More Baby Veronicas?
August 19 2013 1:15 PM
More than 800 Native American babies were adopted in the U.S. in the year ending Sept. 30, 2012. Are they at risk of custody battles?
- Is Your Life A Zone Of Privacy Or An Open Book? Play The Game To Find Out
August 16 2013 8:57 PM
We live in a surveillance society. Find out how it affects you.
- This Is Why Marijuana Should Just Be Legalized [CHARTS]
August 16 2013 5:44 AM
One in four U.S. residents feel that the money and effort spent to enforce marijuana laws just isn’t worth it.
- US Has Highest Incarceration Rate In The World [Chart]
August 14 2013 8:03 AM
For every 100,000 people who live in the U.S., 716 are in prison.
- The Cost Of Higher Education For International Students [CHARTS]
August 14 2013 6:09 AM
The United States is the second most-expensive country for international students, behind Australia, according to a new HSBC report.
- How Much Can You Get For Your Old iPhone?
August 13 2013 5:56 AM
Turns out, 16GB iPhones retain value better than iPhones with more memory.
- What Republicans Think Of Their Party
August 12 2013 3:02 PM
Most Republicans agree that the Republican Party needs to make some major changes.
- Climate Change Watch: How Green Is Your State? [MAP]
August 09 2013 11:42 AM
California is great at recycling, and Kansas uses the most renewable energy.
- Which Social-Media Platforms Should Brands Use?
August 09 2013 11:41 AM
Platforms that allow sharing of visual media work are most effective.
- Do Fast-Food Workers Need A Pay Raise? [Infographic]
August 08 2013 9:54 AM
U.S. fast-food industry employees, by the numbers.