- 'Internet Of Things' Vulnerable To Hacking, Study Shows
August 04 2014 11:29 AM
A study by HP Security Research reveals that Internet-connected devices are vulnerable to hacks and other security problems.
- HBO May Expand Video Streaming To More Countries
August 04 2014 10:07 AM
HBO weighs expanding its online streaming model to more countries, except the United States.
- Meet The Chinese Handset Makers Driving Apple And Samsung Nuts
July 31 2014 3:43 PM
Apple and Samsung continue to lose smartphone market share as Chinese competition intensifies.
- Samsung Turns In Lackluster Quarter Amid Smartphone Competition
July 31 2014 10:53 AM
Samsung Electronics earnings failed to impress investors as it faced increased market competition and declining tablet sales.
- How GOP House Vote To Sue Obama May Help Democrats
July 30 2014 10:57 PM
Democrats may make the case that the GOP House spent its time suing Obama instead of working on serious issues.
- PlayStation Now Open, Beta Launches Thursday
July 30 2014 9:29 PM
PlayStation 4 owners in the U.S. and Canada will have the chance to test PlayStation Now, Sony's game streaming service.
- Twitch To Live Stream Steve Aoki Performance
July 30 2014 8:38 PM
EDM artist Steve Aoki will live stream his performance from Twitch on Wednesday, a first for the gaming-centric streaming platform.
- FCC Questions Verizon Data Throttling
July 30 2014 7:12 PM
Verizon Wireless has caught the eye of FCC chairman Tom Wheeler, who questioned the mobile company over its data throttling practices.
- Apple TV May Be Delayed Until 2015
July 30 2014 6:29 PM
The Apple TV may be delayed to 2015 due to negotiation issues with cable and content providers.
- Can Emerging Markets Save Apple's iPad?
July 30 2014 1:19 PM
Sales of the Apple iPad have continued to fall, but emerging markets and upcoming replacement cycles could save it.
- Purported Apple iPhone 6 Case Leak Showcased In New Video
July 29 2014 11:43 AM
Another video has been released featuring the purported case of the rumored Apple iPhone 6.
- Yo Founder Releases Mirage Messaging App
July 29 2014 10:20 AM
The founder of Yo has released a new messaging app called Mirage, aiming to take on Snapchat and Slingshot.
- Apple Drops Prices On Retina Macbook Pro Models In Latest Refresh
July 29 2014 9:23 AM
Apple refreshed its line of 13-inch and 15-inch Retina MacBook Pros with faster processors and more memory.
- Major US Carriers Throttle Unlimited Data Users
July 28 2014 4:47 PM
Those looking to jump ship from Verizon Wireless would be hard-pressed to find a carrier that doesn't limit "unlimited data" in one way or another.
- Apple Beats Electronics Deal Cleared In Europe
July 28 2014 12:50 PM
Apple is closer to acquiring Beats Electronics after the European Commission approved the acquisition.
- Amazon Card Reader May Take On Square And Paypal
July 28 2014 12:46 PM
Amazon may be looking to take on PayPal and Square with its own mobile credit card reader product.
- Microsoft Cortana Outsmarts Siri In New Ad
July 28 2014 12:38 PM
Microsoft released a new ad which features its Cortana voice assistant outsmarting Apple's Siri.
- Noise-Canceling Tech Raises Ruckus Between Bose And Beats
July 25 2014 4:10 PM
Bose filed a lawsuit against Beats Electronics for allegedly infringing on several noise canceling headphone patents.
- Verizon Plans To Slow Down 4G LTE Speeds At Peak Times
July 25 2014 2:16 PM
Verizon Wireless is set to begin throttling 4G LTE users with its Network Optimization initiative.
- Google To Buy Live Stream Gaming Platform For $1B
July 25 2014 11:06 AM
Twitch may soon join Google's YouTube video empire amid rumors that it has purchased the gaming live stream platform for $1 billion.