- SoundCloud Deal With Record Labels Rumored
July 11 2014 2:53 PM
SoundCloud is reportedly nearing a licensing deal with major record labels.
- You'll Never Believe This Futuristic Wraparound Display For The iPhone
July 11 2014 1:14 PM
Apple revisited its futuristic wraparound display iPhone, according to a patent published by the US patent office.
- Apple iPhone 6 Leaked Screen Cover May Be Sapphire
July 11 2014 10:58 AM
The leaked Apple iPhone 6 screen cover may actually be made out of Sapphire according to a London professor.
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stations To Quadruple In California By 2015
July 10 2014 3:01 PM
Hydrogen fuel cells will get a jump start in 2015, as California aims to quadruple the number of hydrogen stations available in the state.
- Apple Retail Store Layouts Can Now Be Trademarked In EU
July 10 2014 1:06 PM
The EU Court of Justice ruled that Apple can trademark its distinctive retail store layouts in the European Union.
- Future iPhone Features Revealed In New Apple Patent
July 10 2014 11:53 AM
A patent application filed by Apple and published by the U.S. Patent Office on Thursday revealed a new combined headphone and speaker port.
- Tim Cook Tells Reporter With Samsung Device: ‘Get A New Phone’
July 09 2014 3:58 PM
Spotting a reporter holding a Samsung device, Apple's CEO offered a friendly piece of advice.
- Apple iPhone 6 Won't Be Made Entirely By Robots
July 09 2014 3:45 PM
Contrary to several reports, the next iPhone 6 won't be made entirely by Foxconn robots.
- Yahoo Mapping Algorithm Finds Most 'Beautiful' Routes
July 09 2014 12:42 PM
Mapping algorithms could soon provide walking directions based on the beauty of a particular route.
- Apple Loses Speech Recognition Patent Lawsuit In China
July 09 2014 11:09 AM
A Beijing court upheld a patent held by Zhizhen, creating new hurdles for Apple's Siri voice-recognition technology.
- Amazon Dangles Hachette Author Deal
July 08 2014 3:56 PM
Amazon offered 100 percent of Hachette e-book revenue to authors in an attempt to end its ongoing pricing dispute.
- Apple Ditches Google Maps In Latest iCloud Update
July 08 2014 1:12 PM
Apple's Find My iPhone web app has finally ditched Google Maps in favor of the Cupertino, California tech titan's mapping solution.
- Apple Patents Suggest iOS Devices Made Entirely Of Glass
July 08 2014 11:49 AM
Apple may develop iOS devices made entirely of glass, according to patents just issued by the USPTO.
- Lindsay Lohan's 'GTA 5' Lawsuit: 'The Kindest Thing You Could Say Is It’s A Publicity Stunt'
July 07 2014 2:51 PM
A similar case was brought to the New York Supreme Court by a plaintiff named Michael Costanza against Jerry Seinfeld in 1999.
- Apple Ordered To Change App Store Terms In South Korea
July 07 2014 10:49 AM
Following orders by the Korea Fair Trade Commission, Apple is set to change its App Store Terms of Contract to be more consumer-friendly.
- Lindsay Lohan 'GTA 5' Lawsuit: The 7 Biggest Allegations
July 03 2014 3:46 PM
Hollywood celebrity Lindsay Lohan filed a lawsuit against the makers of "GTA 5." Here are some of the allegations.
- Apple iPhone 6 Screen Cover Compared To iPhone 5S
July 03 2014 11:51 AM
A video published on Thursday gives a closer look at the differences between the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 5S screen.
- Facebook Acquires LiveRail In Pursuit of TV Ad Dollars
July 02 2014 4:41 PM
Facebook Inc. announced its acquisition of LiveRail to attract more video ad dollars.
- Venture Capitalist Tim Draper Revealed As Bitcoin Auction Winner
July 02 2014 1:53 PM
Venture capitalist Tim Draper revealed himself as the sole winner of the nearly 30,000 bitcoins put up for auction by the U.S. Marshals Service.
- Will The iPhone 6 Have A Curved Screen?
July 02 2014 11:27 AM
Months ahead of its release, newly leaked images suggest that the Apple iPhone 6 could have curved screen edges, plus much more.