- Microsoft Targets Apple In New Retail Store
August 07 2014 9:22 AM
Microsoft is reportedly eyeing a new retail spot on New York's Fifth Avenue, just a few blocks from Apple's landmark glass cube-shaped store.
- Sprint And T-Mobile Go Solo In A Tough Wireless Market
August 06 2014 6:58 PM
With Sprint and T-Mobile now on their own, the carriers face more hurdles as they battle it out in the competitive wireless market.
- China Bans Apple Products From Government Agencies
August 06 2014 11:25 AM
Apple products have been excluded from Chinese government procurement lists amid growing security concerns.
- Sprint Names Marcelo Claure As New CEO
August 06 2014 10:34 AM
Following an an abandoned bid for T-Mobile, Sprint named Marcelo Claure as its new president and CEO.
- iPhone 6 Anticipation Likely To Ripen Around Sept. Media Event
August 05 2014 3:11 PM
The debut of the iPhone 6 may fall on Sept. 9, as indicated by a media event scheduled by Apple on Tuesday.
- Apple Patent Envisions Wireless Wristband, iWallet, Flyers
August 05 2014 1:20 PM
Apple was granted 58 new patents Tuesday, including one that could be used to develop wireless enabled hospital wristbands and an iWallet.
- Verizon Wireless To FCC: Everyone Throttles Mobile Data
August 05 2014 10:13 AM
Verizon Wireless formally replied to the FCC's concerns over data throttling, arguing that its competitors were engaged in a similar practice.
- US Carriers Are Building Mobile Data Fast Lanes
August 04 2014 5:48 PM
U.S. carriers are slowly building mobile Internet fast lanes through the introduction of sponsored data programs while nobody notices.
- Apple Hires Former Nike Head Of Social Media
August 04 2014 3:20 PM
Apple may be poised to embrace social media with its latest hire, former Nike social media head, Musa Tariq.
- 'Internet Of Things' Vulnerable To Hacking, Study Shows
August 04 2014 11:29 AM
A study by HP Security Research reveals that Internet-connected devices are vulnerable to hacks and other security problems.
- HBO May Expand Video Streaming To More Countries
August 04 2014 10:07 AM
HBO weighs expanding its online streaming model to more countries, except the United States.
- Meet The Chinese Handset Makers Driving Apple And Samsung Nuts
July 31 2014 3:43 PM
Apple and Samsung continue to lose smartphone market share as Chinese competition intensifies.
- Samsung Turns In Lackluster Quarter Amid Smartphone Competition
July 31 2014 10:53 AM
Samsung Electronics earnings failed to impress investors as it faced increased market competition and declining tablet sales.
- How GOP House Vote To Sue Obama May Help Democrats
July 30 2014 10:57 PM
Democrats may make the case that the GOP House spent its time suing Obama instead of working on serious issues.
- PlayStation Now Open, Beta Launches Thursday
July 30 2014 9:29 PM
PlayStation 4 owners in the U.S. and Canada will have the chance to test PlayStation Now, Sony's game streaming service.
- Twitch To Live Stream Steve Aoki Performance
July 30 2014 8:38 PM
EDM artist Steve Aoki will live stream his performance from Twitch on Wednesday, a first for the gaming-centric streaming platform.
- FCC Questions Verizon Data Throttling
July 30 2014 7:12 PM
Verizon Wireless has caught the eye of FCC chairman Tom Wheeler, who questioned the mobile company over its data throttling practices.
- Apple TV May Be Delayed Until 2015
July 30 2014 6:29 PM
The Apple TV may be delayed to 2015 due to negotiation issues with cable and content providers.
- Can Emerging Markets Save Apple's iPad?
July 30 2014 1:19 PM
Sales of the Apple iPad have continued to fall, but emerging markets and upcoming replacement cycles could save it.
- Purported Apple iPhone 6 Case Leak Showcased In New Video
July 29 2014 11:43 AM
Another video has been released featuring the purported case of the rumored Apple iPhone 6.