- Unlocking Your Cellphone To Change Carriers May Become Legal Again
July 16 2014 5:51 PM
A bill passed by the United States Senate may legalize cellphone unlocking again.
- Jibo Raises $100,000 In Four Hours
July 16 2014 3:21 PM
Social family robot Jibo soared past its Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign goal in just a few hours.
- Google Search Results Now Include Bitcoin Prices
July 16 2014 12:14 PM
Finding the current bitcoin price and conversion rates can now be done entirely in the Google search engine.
- Microsoft May Slash 1,000 Nokia Jobs In Finland
July 16 2014 11:16 AM
Microsoft may cut 1,000 Nokia jobs and close its Oulu research and development facilities, according to a Finnish report.
- Jibo Social Robot Aims To Be Part Of The Family
July 16 2014 9:17 AM
The new project by MIT's Cynthia Breazeal is designed to support, complement and extend what we need from others.
- 2014 Farnborough International Airshow In Photos
July 15 2014 2:21 PM
The second day of the 2014 Farnborough International Airshow featured some of the latest planes the aviation industry has to offer.
- Apple Explores 3-D Imaging In New Patent
July 15 2014 1:24 PM
The U.S. Patent Office granted Apple a patent that covers a 3-D imaging and display invention.
- iTunes Pass Lets Users Reload Accounts In Japan Retail Stores
July 15 2014 11:47 AM
Apple rolled out a new service called iTunes Pass, which allows users to add money to their accounts at any Japan Apple Retail Store.
- Qylatron Could Replace Traditional Airport Security X-Ray Scanners
July 15 2014 10:50 AM
Qylatron, a new security screening system may eventually replace traditional X-ray scanners and bag searches.
- Secret Announces $25M Of New Funding And More Features
July 14 2014 4:38 PM
Secret, the mobile app that lets you anonymously but publicly share secrets with your peers has secured another $25 million.
- Microsoft To 'Start' Over
July 14 2014 1:03 PM
Purported Microsoft Windows 9 screenshots reveal a redesigned Start Menu, a departure from Microsoft's current start screen.
- Apple iPhone 6 May Require Some Palm Stretching
July 14 2014 12:54 PM
You may need to stretch your palms out for the iPhone 6, based on the latest screen cover leaks.
- iPads May Cause Skin Rashes
July 14 2014 12:17 PM
Several reports have emerged of allergies caused by the nickel content of tablets, laptops and other devices.
- Senators Want To Remove Labels From The Back Of Your iPhone
July 11 2014 4:19 PM
Those unsightly symbols on the back of your iPhone or mobile device may soon be relocated to a digital e-label.
- SoundCloud Deal With Record Labels Rumored
July 11 2014 2:53 PM
SoundCloud is reportedly nearing a licensing deal with major record labels.
- You'll Never Believe This Futuristic Wraparound Display For The iPhone
July 11 2014 1:14 PM
Apple revisited its futuristic wraparound display iPhone, according to a patent published by the US patent office.
- Apple iPhone 6 Leaked Screen Cover May Be Sapphire
July 11 2014 10:58 AM
The leaked Apple iPhone 6 screen cover may actually be made out of Sapphire according to a London professor.
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stations To Quadruple In California By 2015
July 10 2014 3:01 PM
Hydrogen fuel cells will get a jump start in 2015, as California aims to quadruple the number of hydrogen stations available in the state.
- Apple Retail Store Layouts Can Now Be Trademarked In EU
July 10 2014 1:06 PM
The EU Court of Justice ruled that Apple can trademark its distinctive retail store layouts in the European Union.
- Future iPhone Features Revealed In New Apple Patent
July 10 2014 11:53 AM
A patent application filed by Apple and published by the U.S. Patent Office on Thursday revealed a new combined headphone and speaker port.