- Microsoft's Windows Phone Loses More Market Share
August 15 2014 11:54 AM
Windows Phone continues to lag far behind Apple iOS and Google Android devices which continue to hold most of the mobile market.
- Apple Looks To iPhone 6 To Grow Market Share
August 15 2014 10:42 AM
With Apple iOS losing market share despite growing smartphone shipments, it looks to the iPhone 6 to stem its losses.
- Read, Write, Play Nicely, Learn Google
August 14 2014 12:25 PM
Google is well-positioned to take over the U.S. education market with its free apps and a growing rate of Chromebook adoption in schools.
- T-Mobile Takes Aim At Data Hogs
August 14 2014 9:23 AM
A T-Mobile internal memo shows that the carrier intends to slow down data connections of users who abuse their unlimited 4G LTE data plans.
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha Goes Metal
August 13 2014 10:27 AM
In a bid to compete with Apple's iPhone, Samsung unveiled its latest smartphone sporting a metal frame.
- Yo App Can Now Say More Than One Word
August 12 2014 10:48 AM
The Yo app received a fresh update, enabling the app to say more than one word through links and hashtags.
- Apple iPad May Sport Anti-Glare Screen
August 12 2014 9:39 AM
With fall just around the corner, Apple is reportedly ramping up production of the next iPad. What's in store for the latest version?
- Facebook Bars 'Like' Incentives, Limiting Promotion Opportunities
August 11 2014 5:39 PM
Facebook changed its platform policy, barring apps and pages from providing incentives for likes.
- iPhone 6 Front Display Receives Closer Look
August 11 2014 10:51 AM
New photos of purported iPhone 6 parts have surfaced, giving a closer look into the smartphone's front panel assembly.
- 3 Ideas Employees Learn From Apple University
August 11 2014 9:55 AM
Details surrounding Apple University were recently unveiled. Here's a closer look at what Apple employees learn.
- Beats Gets Dedicated Section In Apple Store
August 08 2014 11:18 AM
The Apple Store set aside a special section for Beats Electronics on Thursday, following the completion of its $3 billion acquisition deal.
- Apple iPhone 6 Rear Case Photos Reveal New Features
August 08 2014 10:10 AM
New Apple iPhone 6 rear case photos show more details about the highly rumored smartphone from the Cupertino, California, tech titan.
- Microsoft To Phase Out Support For IE8
August 07 2014 4:21 PM
Microsoft is giving its customers a larger push to update to the latest version of Internet Explorer by phasing out support for its older browsers.
- Website Encryption To Affect Google Search Results
August 07 2014 1:54 PM
Google will now take website encryption into consideration in its search rankings to encourage the use of HTTPS on all websites.
- Hello, Siri, Meet Mac
August 07 2014 1:36 PM
Apple's Siri digital assistant may come to the OS X desktop, according to a new patent application.
- UBeam Could Make Wireless Charging A Reality
August 07 2014 10:37 AM
Wirelessly charging devices across the room may happen sooner than you think thanks to UBeam's ultrasound technology.
- Microsoft Targets Apple In New Retail Store
August 07 2014 9:22 AM
Microsoft is reportedly eyeing a new retail spot on New York's Fifth Avenue, just a few blocks from Apple's landmark glass cube-shaped store.
- Sprint And T-Mobile Go Solo In A Tough Wireless Market
August 06 2014 6:58 PM
With Sprint and T-Mobile now on their own, the carriers face more hurdles as they battle it out in the competitive wireless market.
- China Bans Apple Products From Government Agencies
August 06 2014 11:25 AM
Apple products have been excluded from Chinese government procurement lists amid growing security concerns.
- Sprint Names Marcelo Claure As New CEO
August 06 2014 10:34 AM
Following an an abandoned bid for T-Mobile, Sprint named Marcelo Claure as its new president and CEO.