- 'CONPLAN 8888': The Government's Plan To Fend Off Zombies
May 16 2014 2:50 PM
Believe it or not, the U.S. government may actually have a plan to fend off the zombie apocalypse.
- 7 Of Barbara Walters' Best And Worst Interviews
May 16 2014 12:22 PM
In her talks with world leaders and pop stars over 52 years, the legendary has given us some of the best and worst moments in TV history.
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Opening In Pictures
May 15 2014 11:39 AM
Take a closer look at the National September 11 Memorial & Museum, which will open to the public on May 21.
- GBA4iOS Removed From Github After Nintendo DMCA Notice
May 14 2014 11:22 AM
GBA4iOS met its end on Tuesday, after Nintendo of America filed a DMCA takedown request with its creator and the Github code repository.
- EA DICE Launches 'Battlefield 4' CTE Program
May 13 2014 3:10 PM
EA DICE has launched its new Community Test Environment for "Battlefield 4," giving players the chance to test out potential fixes before they're rolled out to the wider "BF4" community.
- Microsoft Announces Several Changes To Xbox Live And Xbox One
May 13 2014 12:45 PM
Microsoft announced several changes on Tuesday, including dropping the Xbox Live Gold requirement for streaming services and the introduction of a cheaper Xbox One.
- Global Protests Demand Release Of Nigerian Girls
May 13 2014 10:44 AM
Demonstrations were held around the world demanding the release of 276 female students kidnapped from a Nigerian secondary school.
- 50 EA Games To Lose Online Support In June
May 12 2014 1:18 PM
Several games from Electronic Arts, including "Command and Conquer 3" are slated to lose online support at the end of June, as some face the impending shutdown of GameSpy online services.
- How Much Does A 'Cheap Date' Cost Around The World?
May 12 2014 11:35 AM
A cheap date may not be all that inexpensive in some cities, according to the latest "Cheap Date Index" released by Deutsche Bank on Mother's Day weekend.
- 'Planetside 2' PS4 To Run 1080p, Developers Say
May 09 2014 2:08 PM
Fans of "Planetside 2" will get their first glimpse at the PlayStation 4 version during E3 in June, according to developers.
- How To Save Online Maps In Google Maps Update
May 09 2014 12:22 PM
The latest update to Google Maps added a slew of new features, including a dedicated function to save offline maps.
- 'Unreal Tournament' To Return As Free Game
May 08 2014 3:21 PM
Epic Games announced on Thursday that "Unreal Tournament" will be released as a free game developed in conjunction with developer and fan input.
- Epic Games To Reveal 'Unreal Tournament' Details In Live Stream
May 08 2014 1:21 PM
Epic Games is set to announce the return of "Unreal Tournament" in a live stream on Thursday afternoon. Watch the announcement here.
- Future Apple iPhones May Capture 'Super-Resolution' Pictures Using OIS
May 08 2014 12:11 PM
Future Apple iPhone devices may be able to create super-resolution photos using optical image stabilization according a patent published by the USPTO.
- EA To Unveil New Frostbite 3 Game And 6 New Titles At E3
May 07 2014 2:58 PM
During an investors call on Tuesday, Electronic Arts revealed that six new titles, including a Frostbite 3 title are expected to be unveiled at this year's E3.
- Will The Apple iPad Air Feature Touch ID?
May 07 2014 1:30 PM
Reports of April deliveries of Touch ID sensors by TSMC have fueled rumors that the next batch of Apple iPads will feature Touch ID.
- The Changing Size Of The Japanese Kaiju From 1954 To 2014
May 07 2014 11:13 AM
With some Japanese fans calling the new Godzilla "fat," we look at the iconic monster's yo-yoing over the years.
- 'Gotham' Extended Trailer Revealed
May 06 2014 10:19 AM
Fox released an extended trailer for its upcoming television series "Gotham," which begins with the origin of James "Jim" Gordon and several characters from the world of "Batman."
- National Nurses' Week: A Brief History
May 05 2014 7:54 PM
Tuesday marks the start of National Nurses' Week, which celebrates the healthcare professionals that have shaped the medical field for centuries.
- Comcast And EA In Talks To Stream Games
May 05 2014 12:47 PM
Comcast and EA are reportedly in talks to bring streaming games to the Xfinity X1 cable box, potentially competing with Sony and Microsoft.