- Yo Messaging App Raises $1.5 Million In First Round Of Funding
July 19 2014 2:02 AM
Yo was valued at $10 million after the completion of its initial financing round.
- Apple Two-Step Verification Expands To 59 Countries
July 18 2014 3:23 PM
Apple's two-step verification security feature expanded to several countries as the Cupertino, California tech titan looks to bolster security.
- 'Dota 2' International Championships Live Stream
July 18 2014 2:39 PM
The International "Dota 2" competition will be carried by ESPN3 along with a number of streaming services.
- Apple Slammed By EU For Lack Of In-App Purchase Protections
July 18 2014 2:32 PM
The European Commission slammed Apple for not quickly implementing protections against in-app purchases.
- Airbus E-Fan 2.0 Electric Plane Aiming For 2017 Release
July 18 2014 11:25 AM
Airbus showed off its E-Fan 2.0 electric plane at the 2014 Farnborough International Airshow, which it aims to release in 2017.
- Microsoft Job Cuts May Take A Year To Complete
July 18 2014 11:20 AM
Microsoft's 18,000 job cuts may take a year to complete, raising concerns among employees.
- LA Mom Offers Jeremy Lin Free Room
July 18 2014 8:48 AM
A Los Angeles mother is offering a room for free to Lakers point guard Jeremy Lin.
- Snapchat Trademark Filings Suggest E-Payment Monetization
July 17 2014 4:21 PM
Trademark application filings by Snapchat suggest the ephemeral-messaging service may be looking to get into the e-payment business.
- Separatists Claim They Found MH17 Black Box
July 17 2014 2:54 PM
Pro-Russian separatists claim that they found the "black box" of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17, which crashed near Donetsk, Ukraine.
- Microsoft Xbox One Sales Doubled In June
July 17 2014 2:03 PM
The price drop of the Xbox One may have rescued the struggling Microsoft console.
- Microsoft Kills Off 'Select' Nokia Android Devices
July 17 2014 12:09 PM
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella's memo reveals that Nokia Android smartphones are getting axed in favor of the Windows Phone.
- Apple iPhone 6 Camera May Use Sony Sensor
July 17 2014 11:00 AM
The latest Apple iPhone 6 rumors making the rounds on Thursday indicate Apple may use Sony camera sensors in its next-generation iPhone.
- Unlocking Your Cellphone To Change Carriers May Become Legal Again
July 16 2014 5:51 PM
A bill passed by the United States Senate may legalize cellphone unlocking again.
- Jibo Raises $100,000 In Four Hours
July 16 2014 3:21 PM
Social family robot Jibo soared past its Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign goal in just a few hours.
- Google Search Results Now Include Bitcoin Prices
July 16 2014 12:14 PM
Finding the current bitcoin price and conversion rates can now be done entirely in the Google search engine.
- Microsoft May Slash 1,000 Nokia Jobs In Finland
July 16 2014 11:16 AM
Microsoft may cut 1,000 Nokia jobs and close its Oulu research and development facilities, according to a Finnish report.
- Jibo Social Robot Aims To Be Part Of The Family
July 16 2014 9:17 AM
The new project by MIT's Cynthia Breazeal is designed to support, complement and extend what we need from others.
- 2014 Farnborough International Airshow In Photos
July 15 2014 2:21 PM
The second day of the 2014 Farnborough International Airshow featured some of the latest planes the aviation industry has to offer.
- Apple Explores 3-D Imaging In New Patent
July 15 2014 1:24 PM
The U.S. Patent Office granted Apple a patent that covers a 3-D imaging and display invention.
- iTunes Pass Lets Users Reload Accounts In Japan Retail Stores
July 15 2014 11:47 AM
Apple rolled out a new service called iTunes Pass, which allows users to add money to their accounts at any Japan Apple Retail Store.