- 5 Differences Between Facebook Slingshot And Snapchat
June 18 2014 12:28 PM
Facebook's Slingshot was instantly likened to Snapchat on its release, but the new app has a few key differences.
- 5 Things To Know About The $1,099 Apple iMac
June 18 2014 10:04 AM
Apple introduced a lower-priced iMac on Wednesday, opening up the Mac desktop to a wider market, with a few caveats.
- Legislation May Force FCC To Ban Internet Fast Lanes
June 17 2014 2:48 PM
The FCC may be forced to ban Internet fast lanes if legislation introduced by Democratic lawmakers comes to pass.
- Everything You Need To Know About Facebook's Slingshot
June 17 2014 2:24 PM
Facebook introduced its new Slingshot messaging app, which aims to get more people talking.
- Nebraska Town Devastated By Dual Tornadoes
June 17 2014 11:54 AM
Two tornadoes struck a Nebraska town, resulting in at least two deaths and 16 critically injured.
- Supreme Court To Hear Facebook Threats Case
June 17 2014 11:25 AM
The Supreme Court has agreed to hear a case that could decide when social media threats become criminal.
- Printeer Makes 3D Printing Easy For Kids
June 16 2014 3:59 PM
A California startup says its software handles many 3D-printing steps in the cloud.
- Geohot Unveils Towelroot Android Exploit For Galaxy S5
June 16 2014 12:16 PM
The Samsung Galaxy S5 for AT&T and Verizon has finally been rooted, thanks to software developer George Hotz.
- Netflix Gets A Facelift
June 13 2014 4:01 PM
The video streaming service received a visual overhaul, including a new logo and desktop interface redesign.
- Facebook Messenger Update Adds Video Messaging
June 13 2014 2:56 PM
Facebook Messenger lets users send video messages with its latest update, version 6.0.
- Aaron Paul Accidentally Turns On Xbox One Consoles
June 13 2014 11:16 AM
A new Xbox One commercial starring Aaron Paul is accidentally turning on user consoles whenever it airs.
- Future Apple iPad Covers May Show Visual Notifications
June 12 2014 2:26 PM
Illuminated notifications could come to the next iPad cover if Apple chooses to bring a recently published patent to the market.
- Feedly Facing Second Wave Of Hacker Attacks
June 12 2014 11:53 AM
Feedly faces another wave of DDoS attacks, after a previous attack took the news aggregator down for most of Wednesday.
- Twitter COO Ali Rowghani Resigns
June 12 2014 9:59 AM
Twitter said its chief operating officer, Ali Rowghani, has resigned, amid reports of an upcoming executive shakeup.
- New 'Destiny' 7-Minute Gameplay Trailer Released
June 11 2014 9:06 PM
Bungie Studios launched a new gameplay experience trailer to give players a closer look at the world of "Destiny." Watch it here.
- FCC Aims To Expedite School Wi-Fi
June 11 2014 4:27 PM
Wi-Fi connectivity in U.S. schools may get the push it needs via proposed changes to the E-Rate program.
- Alienware Unveils Alpha Console Without SteamOS
June 11 2014 11:54 AM
Alienware unveiled its Alpha gaming console on Tuesday, sporting Windows 8.1 instead of SteamOS.
- Gaming For All: The PlayStation TV Future
June 10 2014 3:39 PM
Sony plans to bring its PlayStation TV to North America and Europe this fall. Can it attract both casual and serious gamers?
- Crank Up Your Xbox One For Some New Games
June 09 2014 1:50 PM
Xbox One games take center stage at E3 2014, as Microsoft and developers unveil a bunch of new titles.
- Live Stream E3 2014: Microsoft Xbox Press Conference
June 09 2014 10:37 AM
Microsoft is expected to make a number of announcements for its Xbox platform on Monday with a live stream available to watch here.