- Gold Sales Booming In China and India Following Price Drop
May 13 2013 9:30 AM
A growing number of buyers in China and India are jumping into the market and driving demand for jewelry, coins and bars.
- US Probing Bloomberg LP Over Possible Privacy Breach
May 12 2013 10:02 PM
Bloomberg's former policy of allowing its reporters to access certain account info of its financial-analysis service clients is being reviewed.
- Banks Hit By ATM Sting May Not Recover Full $45 Million
May 12 2013 1:28 PM
The path to payback involves banks, processors, insurers, creditors and courts, plus contracts that don't yet cover such crimes.
- Kuwait Airways To Order 25 Jets From Airbus
May 12 2013 11:09 AM
The state-run airline chose Airbus over Boeing as it aims to upgrade its aging fleet.
- India's Manufacturing Growing, But Not Fast Enough: Officials
May 10 2013 4:11 PM
Industrial production grew by 2.5 percent over last March, but the commerce department is concerned about the sector's volatility.
- India Court Clears Way For Posco's $12B Mining Plant
May 10 2013 1:23 PM
Posco, one of the world's largest steel makers, aims to produce 12 million tons of steel a year from a new plant in India.
- 3 Reports Say Global Economy Isn't Going Gangbusters
May 10 2013 5:24 AM
Analyses indicate the recovery is actually faltering, based on multiple economic and market variables.
- US Jobless Claims Drop To Lowest Level In 5 Years
May 09 2013 8:37 AM
The number of initial jobless claims fell 4,000 to 323,000, and the key four-week moving average also declined.
- Germany's Economy - Expanding Or Flat-lining?
May 08 2013 10:47 AM
Output in the euro zone's best performing economy ended Q1 on a high note, but the gains aren't expected to last.
- US Appeals Court Strikes Down NLRB Poster Rule
May 07 2013 5:04 PM
The court's ruling that the First Amendment gives people the right to not communicate favors private businesses, not unions.
- Zut! France In Recession Again
May 07 2013 12:37 PM
France's economy fell into recession in the first quarter, according to figures set to be released on Wednesday.
- US Job Openings Dipped In March
May 07 2013 12:16 PM
Available jobs declined slightly to 3.8 million in March from 3.9 million in February, the U.S. Department of Labor said.
- Caterpillar Shares Seen Rising In Q2
May 06 2013 1:39 PM
Analysts expect a revival for Caterpillar's products on sentiment that government stimulus will likely aid global economies in 2013.
- Chinese Shipper Orders World's Largest Container Ships For $700M
May 06 2013 11:33 AM
China Shipping Container Lines' 18.4K-box vessels surpass Maersk's 18K-capacity ships, but both are too big for the Panama Canal.
- EU Takes Dim View Of Euro Zone's Outlook
May 03 2013 5:05 PM
The European Commission attempted to stress growth in its forecast, albeit in a pretty pessimistic way.
- White House Opaque On Regulatory Policy: Think Tank
May 02 2013 4:49 PM
The Heritage Foundation charges that the Obama administration's regulatory policy lacks proper oversight.
- Platinum In Deficit For First Time Since 2004
May 02 2013 11:19 AM
South African mining strikes plus rising demand put white metals into deficit last year, according to GFMS.
- 11 Incredible Innovations in 3D Bioprinting [PHOTOS]
May 01 2013 8:58 PM
Bioprinting has tremendous promise for doctors and patients and also opens doors to cosmetic surgery and food engineering innovations.
- US Treasury To Pay Down Debt For First Time In 6 Years
April 30 2013 12:21 PM
The revised quarterly payoff, $35 billion, reverses a February projection of a $103 billion deficit for the quarter.
- Fiscal Confidence Survey Shows Americans Pessimistic
April 30 2013 11:25 AM
The poll says Americans are split along partisan lines about whether President Obama's budget represents a compromise.