- Long Island Commuters And Conductors Respond To LIRR Strike Threat
July 14 2014 8:05 PM
A strike for the Long Island Rail Road could leave hundreds of thousands of commuters stranded.
- What You Need To Know If The LIRR Strikes
July 14 2014 7:21 PM
Everything commuters need to know if Long Island Rail Road workers walk off the job on Sunday at 12:01 a.m.
- For Honor, Glory...And Money: World Cup Merchandise Brings In Billions
July 14 2014 1:59 AM
Companies like Nike and Adidas made billions off of World Cup-related merchandise.
- Paris Synagogues Invaded By Pro-Palestinian Protesters
July 13 2014 9:48 PM
Pro-Palestinian protesters tried to force their way into two synagogues in Paris on Sunday.
- FIFA Corrupt Twitter Account Wreaks Havoc
July 13 2014 7:32 PM
Some Twitter users thought the Illuminati was responsible for Germany's World Cup win on Sunday.
- Rodrigo Palacio's Hair Gets Turned Into A Meme After World Cup Final
July 13 2014 6:49 PM
Rodrigo Palacio's rattail was turned into a meme after the 2014 World Cup Final.
- Brody Jenner Attends Reggie Bush’s Wedding After Skipping Kim Kardashian’s Wedding
July 13 2014 5:44 PM
Some wondered if Brody Jenner hated the Kardashians after he attended Reggie Bush's wedding and skipped Kim's.
- Neil Young Concert Canceled Due To Fire Rocket On Tel Aviv
July 13 2014 5:03 PM
Neil Young's Israel concert was canceled as tensions rose between Israel and Hamas.
- Jenni 'JWoww' Farley Gives Birth To Baby Girl
July 13 2014 4:11 PM
Former "Jersey Shore" star Jenni Farley and fiance Roger Mathews named their baby girl Meilani Alexandra Mathews.
- Wendy Williams ‘Gets’ Why People Think She’s A Man
July 10 2014 9:43 PM
Wendy Williams understands why people think she looks like a man. "I've been dealing with this for decades," she says.
- Kate Mulgrew Talks Emmy Nomination, Teases 'OITNB' Season 3
July 10 2014 7:45 PM
Kate Mulgrew is thrilled she merited an Emmy nomination for her portrayal of Red in "Orange Is the New Black."
- ‘Before LeBron Decides’ Memes Go Viral On Twitter
July 10 2014 6:40 PM
Some funny things may happen before LeBron James decides to go back to the Cleveland Cavaliers, which reports suggest might happen.
- If You Like Piña Colada, Some Facts For Its National Day
July 10 2014 5:31 PM
Fun facts about piña coladas that don't include getting caught in the rain.
- Mississippi Baby No Longer 'Cured' Of HIV After New Test
July 10 2014 4:59 PM
The Mississippi baby who was thought to be cured, has traces of HIV in her blood.
- What's The Meaning Of 'Happy 7/10'?
July 10 2014 4:49 PM
Dude, there's a new stoner holiday, and it's now the second special day each year when pot users can choose to celebrate, well, using pot.
- Chelsea Clinton Makes $75K Per Speech: Report
July 09 2014 11:03 PM
Chelsea Clinton makes more with one speech than some people make in a year.
- Girl 'Accidentally' Sends Nude Text To Dad
July 09 2014 9:44 PM
A Twitter user asked her followers for help after she accidently sent a nude text to her father.
- Kendra Wilkinson's Ex Hugh Hefner Offers Support Amid Hank Baskett Cheating Scandal
July 09 2014 8:25 PM
Hugh Hefner extended his home to Kendra Wilkinson during her husband's alleged cheating scandal.
- Eva Mendes Alleged Pregnancy Ruins 'McGosling' Reunion For Twitter Users
July 09 2014 5:59 PM
This Eva Mendes pregnancy rumor is upsetting a lot of people, especially those who want a Ryan Gosling-Rachel McAdams, "Notebook"-style reunion.
- Eva Mendes, Ryan Gosling Pregnancy Rumor Sparks Twitter Memes
July 09 2014 4:02 PM
Maybe you had a slight chance of hooking up with Ryan Gosling, but if Eva Mendes is pregnant...