- What's The Meaning Of 'Happy 7/10'?
July 10 2014 4:49 PM
Dude, there's a new stoner holiday, and it's now the second special day each year when pot users can choose to celebrate, well, using pot.
- Chelsea Clinton Makes $75K Per Speech: Report
July 09 2014 11:03 PM
Chelsea Clinton makes more with one speech than some people make in a year.
- Girl 'Accidentally' Sends Nude Text To Dad
July 09 2014 9:44 PM
A Twitter user asked her followers for help after she accidently sent a nude text to her father.
- Kendra Wilkinson's Ex Hugh Hefner Offers Support Amid Hank Baskett Cheating Scandal
July 09 2014 8:25 PM
Hugh Hefner extended his home to Kendra Wilkinson during her husband's alleged cheating scandal.
- Eva Mendes Alleged Pregnancy Ruins 'McGosling' Reunion For Twitter Users
July 09 2014 5:59 PM
This Eva Mendes pregnancy rumor is upsetting a lot of people, especially those who want a Ryan Gosling-Rachel McAdams, "Notebook"-style reunion.
- Eva Mendes, Ryan Gosling Pregnancy Rumor Sparks Twitter Memes
July 09 2014 4:02 PM
Maybe you had a slight chance of hooking up with Ryan Gosling, but if Eva Mendes is pregnant...
- Riots In Brazil Over World Cup? Old Vine Tricks Netizens
July 08 2014 10:25 PM
An old Vine went viral after Brazil's World Cup loss, which had many think there was rioting in the streets.
- Khloe: 'I Feel Like I've Been Pregnant for 6 Years!'
July 08 2014 9:48 PM
Khloe Kardashian has been pregnant for six years, well, that's what it feels like.
- Miley Cyrus' New Short Film Features Drug Use And NSFW Content
July 08 2014 7:52 PM
Miley Cyrus and drug overdose are synonymous once more, for some, after she shot a short film that featured drug use.
- Twitter Users List ‘Things More Likely Than Brazil Winning The World Cup'
July 08 2014 6:35 PM
Things more likely than Brazil winning the World Cup included Leonardo DiCaprio taking home an Oscar, Twitter users shared Tuesday.
- Muggles Encounter Pottermore Password Problems
July 08 2014 6:02 PM
Muggles everywhere rushed to Pottermore to read J.K. Rowling's new Harry Potter short story, but good luck to those who forgot their passwords.
- Daquan Vs. Dequan: Which Fictional Twitter Name Is More Popular?
July 08 2014 4:03 PM
Twitter users much more frequently referred to the fictional character as "Daquan" instead of "Dequan."
- Federal Judge To Supreme Court: STFU
July 07 2014 10:34 PM
Federal Judge Richard Kopf wrote that the Supreme Court should "stfu" after the "Hobby Lobby" ruling.
- Sofia Vergara And Joe Manganiello Are Dating: Report
July 07 2014 8:40 PM
Sofia Vergara has reportedly moved on from Nick Loeb to date Joe Manganiello.
- Elephant Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Imprisonment: Report
July 07 2014 6:45 PM
An elephant reportedly cried after it was freed from 50 years of being imprisoned.
- Paul Walker's Daughter, Meadow, Posts Instagram Picture: 'Glad To Be Back'
July 07 2014 5:32 PM
The teen daughter of the late "Fast & Furious" star shared a bikini picture to Instagram over Fourth of July weekend.
- Who is Dequan? Twitter Trends Fictitious Character Name That Humors Some And Offends Others
July 07 2014 4:09 PM
Fictitious character "Dequan" became a top trending topic on Twitter Monday.
- Typhoon Neoguri Barreling Toward Okinawa
July 07 2014 7:27 AM
Typhoon Neoguri threatens the Japanese island of Okinawa and could turn into a Category 5 hurricane.
- One Of Six Jewish Nationalists Arrested Confesses To Revenge Killing Of Arab Teen
July 06 2014 10:16 PM
One of the six Jewish youths arrested for Muhammad Abu Khdeir's alleged revenge killing confessed.
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Wants Plastic Surgery To Look Like Kendall
July 06 2014 8:04 PM
Kylie Jenner reportedly wants to get cosmetic surgery because she's jealous of sister Kendall.