Articles by Maria Vultaggio
- Justin Bieber Denied Access To NYC Clubs Over Super Bowl Weekend
February 03 2014 8:33 PM
Justin Bieber was denied entry to NYC events over Super Bowl weekend after a NSFW picture with the singer and a stripper emerged.
- Girlfriend Suspected Hoffman Was High Night Before He Died: Report
February 03 2014 7:00 PM
Mimi O'Donnell reportedly thought her estranged partner Philip Seymour Hoffman was high the night before he died.
- 50 Bags Of Heroin Found In Philip Seymour Hoffman's NYC Apartment: Report
February 03 2014 6:29 PM
It's believed Philip Seymour Hoffman died of a drug overdose after 50 bags of heroin were allegedly found in his apartment.
- Seattle Seahawks MVP Interrupted By 9/11 Conspiracy Theorist
February 03 2014 1:31 AM
Seattle Seahawks MVP Malcolm Smith was interrupted during his press conference by a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.
- Anthony Kiedis Rocks Internet Leggings During Super Bowl Performance
February 03 2014 12:37 AM
Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman, Anthony Kiedis, donned Internet leggings during his Super Bowl XLVIII performance.
- Mimi O'Donnell, Philip Seymour Hoffman's Girlfriend, Is 'Devastated' By Actor's Death
February 02 2014 11:23 PM
Mimi O'Donnell was reportedly "inconsolable" when she found out about Oscar winner Philip Seymour Hoffman's tragic death.
- Watch Jerry Seinfeld's Super Bowl 2014 Commercial For 'Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee' [VIDEO]
February 02 2014 10:27 PM
Many were delighted to see Jerry Seinfeld's Super Bowl XLVIII ad for his webseries "Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee."
- Twitter Users Confused Over Philip Seymour Hoffman's Alleged Heroin Overdose
February 02 2014 9:24 PM
After the Red Hot Chili Pepper's performance, many Twitter users reacted to Philip Seymour Hoffman's alleged heroin overdose.
- Is Mila Kunis Pregnant?
January 29 2014 11:52 PM
Mila Kunis is reportedly taking pregnancy vitamins to prepare for her baby with Ashton Kutcher.
- Will Kim And Kanye Film Their Wedding? Cameras Will Reportedly Roll For 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'
January 29 2014 8:51 PM
E! cameras will reportedly be there to catch every moment of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding.
- Will Justin Bieber Get Deported? White House Weighs 103,000 Signature Petition
January 29 2014 6:48 PM
More than 100,000 Americans said they wanted Bieber to get deported to Canada after he was arrested in Miami Beach for DUI.
- Watch Budweiser's 'Puppy Love' Clydesdale Super Bowl 2014 Commercial [VIDEO]
January 29 2014 5:41 PM
Budweiser has made a sequel to its "Brotherhood" Clydesdale ad with "Puppy Love" for Super Bowl 2014.
- Anti-Valentine’s Day 2014 Memes [PHOTOS]
January 28 2014 9:34 PM
For single Internet users without a significant other, Twitterati have shared their ideas about Valentine's Day 2014.
- Scarlett Johansson’s Uncensored Super Bowl Commercial
January 28 2014 7:32 PM
The full version of Scarlett Johansson's now censored SodaStream commercial that's set to air during Super Bowl XLVIII.
- Boyfriend Tricks Pregnant Girlfriend With Abortion Pill; Sentenced To Nearly 14 Years
January 28 2014 7:25 PM
John Andrew Welden was sentenced to 13 years and 8 months behind bars for telling his girlfriend Remee Jo Lee Cyotec was Amoxocilian.
- Kate Gosselin's Sister Speaks Out For The First Time About Family Drama
January 27 2014 10:36 PM
Reality star Kate Gosselin has reportedly cut ties with her sister Kendra Wilber.
- Rosie O'Donnell Returns To 'The View' As A Guest
January 27 2014 5:32 PM
Comedian Rosie O'Donnell will make an appearance on "The View" as a guest for Barbara Walters' last season.
- Bruce Jenner Reportedly Started Hormone Therapy To Become A Woman
January 27 2014 5:28 PM
Though Kanye West reportedly said it isn't true, the National Enquirer alleged Bruce Jenner wants to transform into a woman.
- 56th Grammy Awards: Who Won Big?
January 27 2014 12:36 AM
The 2014 Grammys were very good to several artists.
- 2014 Grammy Illuminati Rumors: Why Did Jay Z Thank God For Award?
January 26 2014 10:37 PM
Illuminati rumors popped up once again after Jay Z sort-of thanked God for his Grammy award.