- At Least 11 Dead In Train-Bus Crash In Bangladesh
July 31 2014 10:07 PM
The bus was reportedly carrying people returning from a wedding, including the bride's family.
- House GOP Delays August Recess After Immigration Gridlock
July 31 2014 9:41 PM
Summer recess was delayed for many members of Congress after they could not agree on an immigration reform.
- Drew Barrymore Called Half-Sister 'Fat,' Source Says
July 31 2014 7:33 PM
Drew Barrymore reportedly called her half-sister Jessica fat when she saw a picture of her for the first time.
- Kelly Rowland Is Pregnant With Baby Boy
July 31 2014 6:44 PM
Pregnant Kelly Rowland announced she's having a boy.
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Exchanged Handwritten Love Letters
July 31 2014 5:07 PM
"Maleficent" star Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt wrote each other handwritten love letters.
- Happy Birthday, Harry Potter! 34 Quotes To Celebrate JK Rowling’s Birthday
July 31 2014 9:17 AM
Harry Potter, the boy wizard from J.K. Rowling's hit series, turns 34 on Thursday, July 31.
- Is Leah Messer On Drugs? ‘Teen Mom 2’ Star Taking ‘Powerful Painkillers,’ Source Says
July 30 2014 9:04 PM
"Teen Mom 2" star Leah Messer may have a drug problem, a source said.
- Robert Pattinson Talks Kristen Stewart Breakup
July 30 2014 7:19 PM
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson opened up about his breakup with Kristen Stewart.
- Kim Kardashian Plastic Surgery Rumors: Did She Get A Nose Job? [PHOTO]
July 30 2014 6:10 PM
According to rumors, Kim Kardashian had plastic surgery before her wedding to get a nose like Charlize Theron.
- Robyn Lawley Gets Naked To Protest Queensland Coalmine
July 30 2014 4:59 PM
"Plus-size" model Robyn Lawley shared a naked Instagram picture to protest a Queensland coalmine project.
- Morrissey Denies Former Bodyguard's Violent Allegations
July 30 2014 3:50 PM
Morrissey issued a response to claims that former bodyguard Bradley Steyn was asked to harm fan David Tseng.
- Richard Nixon Wondered If Pandas Knew How To Have Sex
July 29 2014 10:47 PM
Mating games: President Richard Nixon wanted to make sure the pandas traded to the U.S. knew how to have sex.
- Rita Ora Talks ‘Fifty Shades’ Role Mia Grey After Trailer Premieres
July 29 2014 9:26 PM
Rita Ora talked about landing the role of Mia Grey in the "Fifty Shades" movie.
- Just 6 Seconds Of Exercise Beneficial
July 29 2014 8:00 PM
Elderly people who exercise six seconds at a time
- Richard Dawkins Causes Twitter Storm With Rape, Pedophilia Comments
July 29 2014 6:31 PM
Richard Dawkins claimed on Twitter logic dictates mild rape and pedophilia are better than violent rape and pedophilia.
- Photos Of Pregnant Celebrities In 2014
July 29 2014 5:20 PM
A list of the pregnant celebrities in 2014, which includes Zoe Saldana, Mila Kunis, Kourtney Kardashian and Hayden Panettiere.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Leaving 'Dancing with the Stars'
July 29 2014 5:09 PM
Fan favorite Maksim Chmerkovskiy will not return to the hit ABC reality show "Dancing with the Stars."
- Charlie Hunnam Responds To Death Hoax
July 29 2014 11:37 AM
"Sons of Anarchy" star Charlie Hunnam responded to the death hoax that swept the Internet.
- It's National Buffalo Wing Day!
July 29 2014 5:10 AM
Facts and trivia to celebrate National Buffalo Chicken Wing Day on Tuesday, July 29.
- US, Europe Agree On Tougher Sanctions Against Russia: Reports
July 28 2014 11:54 PM
President Barack Obama spoke with several leaders in the European Union to discuss fresh sanctions against Russia.