Articles by Maria Vultaggio
- Jonas Brothers Update: Band Deactivates Twitter Account, 'Rift' Is Much Worse [REPORT]
October 17 2013 5:36 PM
The Jonas Brothers deleted their band account and the supposed "rift" is much worse than people think.
- Is Krokodil Really Here? Flesh-Eating Drug Reportedly In US
October 17 2013 5:30 PM
The flesh-eating drug krokodil has reportedly made its way in the U.S.
- Bruce Jenner Wants To Be A Woman? Kris Apparently Left Olympian Because He Has Transgender Dilemma
October 16 2013 7:20 PM
Bruce and Kris Jenner supposedly split up because he wants to be a woman. He "likes getting getting manicures and pedicures," Star reports.
- Miss Arizona Contestant Kristina Anderson Battles Rare Ovarian Cancer
October 16 2013 6:22 PM
Miss Arizona contestant Kristina Anderson will compete in November's competition despite having a rare ovarian cancer.
- Twitter Photo Of Public Sex Is Rape; Or Is It? Ohio University Student Says She Was Raped [REPORT]
October 16 2013 5:54 PM
A Twitter photo of two Ohio University students engaging in a sexual act went viral, but the woman says she was raped.
- 'Catfish' Mike Fortunato Dead At 26 From Pulmonary Embolism
October 16 2013 4:14 PM
"Catfish" subject Mike Fortunato died on Monday at 26 from pulmonary embolism.
- Rick Ross 2013 BET Awards Memes: Twitter Reaction To Rapper's Outfit [PHOTOS]
October 15 2013 10:21 PM
Rick Ross was criticized for his outfit at the 2013 BET Awards on Tuesday and inspired Twitter memes.
- Wounded Soldier Josh Hargis' Picture Goes Viral After He Struggles To Salute When Given Purple Heart [PHOTO]
October 15 2013 8:48 PM
The photo of Josh Hargis captured the soldier in his hospital bed while saluting his commander.
- Who Will Play Christian Grey? Alexander Skarsgard New Contender For 'Fifty Shades' After Charlie Hunnam: Report
October 15 2013 6:44 PM
Alexander Skarsgard is apparently the new contender to play Christian in the "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie.
- Krokodil In America: 'We Thought It Was Just Normal Heroin'
October 15 2013 6:02 PM
Two sisters from Illinois said they have used krokodil, unknowingly at first, for 18 months.
- At Least 30 Dead In Philippines Quake
October 14 2013 10:03 PM
A deadly 7.2-magnitude earthquake struck the Philippines on Monday evening, but there are no signs of a tsunami.
- Erin Cox Drunk Driving: Teen Punished By High School For Taking Home Intoxicated Friend
October 14 2013 9:46 PM
Massachusetts high school athlete Erin Cox was punished by her school for driving home a drunk friend.
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Ylvis Unveiled
October 14 2013 9:02 PM
Norwegian band Ylvis revealed the inspiration for "What Does the Fox Say," a new viral YouTube hit.
- Halloween Costumes 2013: Kim Kardashian’s Hottest Looks [PHOTOS]
October 14 2013 8:06 PM
Find inspiration for Halloween 2013 through Kim Kardashian's past looks.
- Krokodil Deaths: Did Flesh-Eating Drug Kill 2 In Oklahoma?
October 14 2013 6:19 PM
The "flesh-eating" street drug krokodil, which is known to rot the skin to the bone, may have killed two men in Oklahoma.
- Why Did Charlie Hunnam Quit ’50 Shades of Grey? Star Was Never Going To Play Christian, Source Says
October 14 2013 5:18 PM
Charlie Hunnam was "never going to" play Christian in "Fifty Shades of Grey," a source told Us Weekly.
- ‘Teen Mom 3’ Star Brittany DeJesus On Her Abortion: ‘I’m Not Ready’ To Go To Doctor [VIDEO]
October 14 2013 5:09 PM
"Teen Mom 3" star Brittany DeJesus struggled on Monday night's episode with her decision to have an abortion.
- What Does The Fox Say? Is Ylvis’ Song The New ‘Gangnam Style’? [VIDEO]
October 13 2013 11:48 PM
Ylvis’ “The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)” could become YouTube’s new “Gangnam Style.”
- Abigail Hernandez Missing: Mom Pleads For Daughter’s Safe Return On 15th Birthday
October 13 2013 10:16 PM
Abigail Hernandez’s mom pleaded for her daughter’s safe return after she went missing days before her 15th birthday.
- Is Macklemore Gay? Rapper Says, ‘All Right, Fine We’re Gay!’ [VIDEO]
October 13 2013 8:47 PM
"Same Love" rapper Macklemore said he is not gay, despite what Internet rumors might lead people to believe.