- The U.S. Secretary of State made a pseudo-promise that drone strikes in Pakistan may end "very, very soon."
- The notorious former football player is currently serving a 33-year sentence in a Nevada prison for kidnapping and armed robbery.
- In an apparent effort to bolster Assad's image, an Instagram account cropped up last week posting positive pictures of the Syrian leader.
- More civilians have been killed in Syria, as rebel and government forces battle over several strategic areas.
- It is once again legal to sell, purchase and consume drinks larger than 16 ounces in New York City, a state appellate court ruled Tuesday.
- The president is meeting with Israeli and Palestinian negotiators in Washington -- the first direct talks between both sides since 2010.
- While one prince warns the Saudis about being overly dependent on oil exports, another publicly blasts the royal family.
- The CIA training reportedly lasts two weeks and involves learning how to use Russian weapons.