- Italian Foreign Minister Wants a New EU Member: Israel
April 30 2013 1:13 PM
Israel never applied for European Union membership, but Emma Bonino still wants it in the club.
- Meet The Netherlands’ New Queen, Máxima
April 30 2013 10:57 AM
The new Kate Middleton: Like Prince William, Netherlands' new King Willem-Alexander has a wife far more captivating than he is.
- U.N. Commemorates Chemical Weapons Victims
April 29 2013 7:32 PM
The U.N. held it's annual Day of Remembrance for victims of chemical warfare, while debate still rages over what to do about Syria's violations.
- Italy Finally Has A Government, And It's Already Set Records
April 29 2013 12:39 PM
Italy swore in a new government on Sunday, featuring the country's first black minister and an unprecedented number of women.
- Explosion In Prague, 40 Injured
April 29 2013 8:09 AM
No deaths have yet been reported in what is believed to be a natural gas explosion in Prague.
- Egypt Independent Publication Closes After 4 Years
April 27 2013 9:31 PM
The English-language Egypt Independent breathed its last this week after a run of four years.
- Taliban Makes Afghanistan Exit Anything But Easy
April 27 2013 3:25 PM
The Taliban said its members will be increasing attacks after the deadliest month of the year so far in Afghanistan.
- American Detained In North Korea Now Standing Trial
April 27 2013 2:36 PM
The trial of Kenneth Bae, a Korean-American arrested six months ago, started Saturday. He could face the death penalty.
- Manufacturers Now Making More Smart Than Dumb Phones
April 27 2013 1:38 PM
Nokia's was once the market leader in the mobile-phone space, but it hasn't transitioned well to smartphones.
- Martial-Arts Instructor Charged In Ricin Case
April 27 2013 1:25 PM
A Mississippi man was arrested and charged in connection with letters containing ricin sent to Obama.
- Silvio Berlusconi Sleeping At Official Functions [PHOTOS]
April 26 2013 2:26 PM
After extensive plastic surgery, Silvio Berlusconi might not look 76, but he has been known to act like it.
- Russia May Ban Adoption For Same-Sex Couples From Other Countries
April 26 2013 1:20 PM
Russia threatens to ban couples from countries where same-sex marriage is legal from adopting Russian orphans.
- US Sailor Fights Off Would-Be Rapist In Dubai
April 26 2013 11:08 AM
A 28-year-old female U.S. Navy sailor used her training to fight off an attempted rapist in Dubai.
- Suspected Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev In Jail
April 26 2013 9:07 AM
The Boston Marathon bombing suspect is well enough to leave intensive care and be held at Fort Devens, Mass.
- Afghan Female Police Officers Suffering From Assaults
April 25 2013 1:48 PM
Human Rights Watch says the harassment and sexual assault of female police officers by male coworkers is a societal problem.
- White House Says Assad Used Chemical Weapons
April 25 2013 12:13 PM
The U.S. says Syria crossed a "red line." But still no word on what might happen next.
- Ancient Aleppo Umayyad Mosque Badly Damaged In Fighting [VIDEOS / PHOTOS]
April 25 2013 11:56 AM
Among the human casualties, one of Syria's greatest landmarks has also fallen to the violence.
- Who is Enrico Letta, Italy's New (Likely) Prime Minister?
April 24 2013 2:19 PM
Enrico Letta, until recently the deputy leader of the Democratic Party in Italy, has just been named Italy's new Prime Minister -- if he can find a majority, that is.
- Bangladesh Collapse Underscores Developing World's Worker Safety Concerns
April 24 2013 10:25 AM
The Bangladesh building collapse is the latest of many industrial accidents -- an endemic problem about which the government is doing nothing.
- 21 Dead In Xinjiang, China, By Ax, Knife And Fire - Beijing Blames 'Terrorists'
April 24 2013 9:07 AM
A clash of ethnicities in a far-west Chinese region has left 21 dead, the most since July 2009, when 200 people died.