Articles by Michael Billera
- Jeneba Tarmoh Withdraws From 100-Meter Runoff Against Allyson Felix
July 02 2012 5:18 PM
Jeneba Tarmoh had opted to concede the final Olympic Spot in the 100 meter run rather face Allyson Felix in a runoff after the two women tied in a previous race.
- Andrew Oberle, University Of Texas Student, Who Was Mauled By Two Chimpanzees In South Africa, Is Out Of Surgery
July 02 2012 12:43 PM
Andrew Oberle, the U.S. graduate student who was attacked by two chimpanzees while leading a tour at the Jane Goodall Sanctuary in South Africa, reportedly underwent six hours of surgery on Sunday and is recovering from his injuries.
- Billy the Kid Tombstone Vandalized As Thieves Make Off With Relics From The Old West In Fort Sumner
July 02 2012 10:57 AM
The legendary outlaw Billy the Kid's tombstone was vandalized last week by unknown criminals as they tipped over the 2,000 pound tombstone.
- Andrew Oberle, University Of Texas Student, Mauled By Two Chimpanzees In South Africa
June 29 2012 5:00 PM
A University of Texas graduate student, Andrew Oberle, fought for his life in South Africa as two chimpanzees pounced on him at a reserve where he was studying their behavior. The primates dragged the injured man along the ground for more than a mile as he tried to break free.
- Ashton Jojo, 11, Electrocuted At Orange Lake Resort Miniature Golf Course
June 29 2012 3:07 PM
A medical examiner concluded that 11-year-old Ashton Jojo of New York was electrocuted at a miniature golf course near Orlando while trying to retrieve a ball from a pond.
- Carnel Chamberlain Found Dead At His Home At The Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe Reservation, George Bennett Arrested
June 29 2012 11:30 AM
Family and friends are giving the loss of Carnel Chamberlain, the 4-year-old boy who was found dead after missing for a week. His family said that investigators found his body under the porch of his home.
- Military Aircraft Wreck Missing For 60 Years Discovered In Alaska
June 28 2012 5:35 PM
Military investigators said Thursday that wreckage found on an Alaskan glacier is from an Air Force cargo plane that crashed almost 60 years ago, killing all 52 people aboard.
- $9,000 Water Bill? Blayne Beacham Gets Hefty Invoice From Atlanta's Department of Watershed Management
June 28 2012 4:15 PM
An Atlanta homeowner, Blayne Beacham, opened up her monthly water bill only to discovered that it would cost her $9,224.40 for apparent water usage in her three-bedroom cottage.
- Kenneth Robinson of London, KY, Leaves 2-Year-Old Son In Car With Temperatures Over 100
June 28 2012 2:03 PM
A Kentucky father, Kenneth Robinson, was arrested after he left his 2-year-old son in the back of a car during the brutal heat while he was at work.
- Sierra Newbold, 6-Year-Old From West Jordan, Found Murdered In Canal, Evidence Of Sexual Assault
June 28 2012 11:37 AM
Police said they still have no suspects or persons of interests in the murder of 6-year-old Sierra Newbold, whose body was discovered Tuesday in a West Jordan, Utah canal.
- Rogue Dolphin In New Orleans Waters, Displaced By Hurricane Katrina, Attacks Three People
June 27 2012 5:16 PM
A rogue dolphin is terrorizing residents near a waterfront community just outside the city of New Orleans. The dolphin, which was left alone after Hurricane Katrina, has attacked at least three people who have entered the waters of Lake Pontchartrain in Slidell, La., ABC reported.
- Copy Of Emancipation Proclamation Signed By President Lincoln Sold For $2 Million
June 27 2012 12:23 PM
A copy of the Emancipation Proclamation signed by President Abraham Lincoln during the Civil War was auctioned off to billionaire David Rubenstein, co-founder of The Carlyle Group, for over $2,085,000.