- Kenneth Robinson of London, KY, Leaves 2-Year-Old Son In Car With Temperatures Over 100
June 28 2012 2:03 PM
A Kentucky father, Kenneth Robinson, was arrested after he left his 2-year-old son in the back of a car during the brutal heat while he was at work.
- Sierra Newbold, 6-Year-Old From West Jordan, Found Murdered In Canal, Evidence Of Sexual Assault
June 28 2012 11:37 AM
Police said they still have no suspects or persons of interests in the murder of 6-year-old Sierra Newbold, whose body was discovered Tuesday in a West Jordan, Utah canal.
- Rogue Dolphin In New Orleans Waters, Displaced By Hurricane Katrina, Attacks Three People
June 27 2012 5:16 PM
A rogue dolphin is terrorizing residents near a waterfront community just outside the city of New Orleans. The dolphin, which was left alone after Hurricane Katrina, has attacked at least three people who have entered the waters of Lake Pontchartrain in Slidell, La., ABC reported.
- Copy Of Emancipation Proclamation Signed By President Lincoln Sold For $2 Million
June 27 2012 12:23 PM
A copy of the Emancipation Proclamation signed by President Abraham Lincoln during the Civil War was auctioned off to billionaire David Rubenstein, co-founder of The Carlyle Group, for over $2,085,000.
- Elvis Presley's Hair Sold For $4,160 At Music Icons and Sports Legends Auction
June 27 2012 11:38 AM
A vial containing a few clippings of Elvis Presley's real hair was sold for $4,160 at the Music Icons and Sports Legends Auction held at Julien's Auctions in Beverly Hills.
- Mollie Olgin, 19, Shot And Killed In Portland, Texas, As Mary Chapa, Her Girlfriend, Clings To Life
June 26 2012 3:45 PM
Two teen women who had a romantic relationship were shot in the small Texas town of Portland, Texas, on Saturday. One of the teens succumbed to her injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Blue Ivy Carter Receives Honorary Citizenship Of Hvar, Croatia
June 26 2012 12:22 PM
Blue Ivy Carter, the child of hip-hop mogul Jay-Z and pop star Beyonce Knowles, has been granted honorary citizenship in Croatia.
- 'Elmo' Arrested In Central Park For Yelling Anti-Semitic Remarks [VIDEO]
June 26 2012 11:13 AM
A man dressed as Elmo, the fun loving character from Sesame Street, was hauled in cuffs from Central Park on Sunday afternoon after making anti-Semitic rants to pedestrians and tourists.
- Guma Aguiar Missing Off The Coast Of Fort Lauderdale As Coast Guard Suspends Search
June 22 2012 12:59 PM
The United States Coast Guard has suspended a search for missing millionaire, Guma Aguiar, after his boat mysteriously washed ashore in Fort Lauderdale on Wednesday without anyone inside.
- 90 Missing As Boat Carrying Refugees Headed To Australia Capsizes Near Indonesia
June 22 2012 12:26 PM
Hope is quickly fading for about 90 individuals still missing after a boat bound for Australia capsized in heavy seas south of Indonesia near Christmas Island.
- $1.3 Million Utility Bill Shocks Homeowner Kristin Harriger Of Abilene, Texas
June 22 2012 10:38 AM
Kristin Harriger of Abilene, TX was in for the shock of her life after she opened up her monthly electric bill only to discover it cost a staggering $1.3 million.
- Explosives Found Outside Ringhals Nuclear Power Plant In Sweden
June 21 2012 4:55 PM
Sweden heightened security at three nuclear power plants Thursday after explosives -- without triggering devices -- were found on a forklift near the country's largest power station, police said.
- Ann Curry, 'Today' Show Host, To Lose Her Job By July: Report
June 21 2012 2:52 PM
Ann Curry will be released as a Today show co-host, just a few months after speculation increased about her job security, according to reports
- California Road Rage Victim, Jerry Patterson, Says He Wishes He Never Left His Vehicle [VIDEO]
June 21 2012 11:14 AM
A driver involved in a Southern California freeway brawl that was captured on video and went viral on the internet, said he regrets getting out of his and should have called the police. Jerry Patterson, a mortgage consultant and father of three said he suffered a concussion from the incident when three brutes had attacked him on the freeway, repeatedly punching and kicking him in the head.
- Miami Moves To Ban Bath Salts After Rudy Eugene's Vicious Attack On Ronald Poppo
June 20 2012 5:28 PM
Miami-Dade commissioners agreed to a plan on Tuesday to outlaw the sale of bath salts, a synthetic over the counter drug that is often associated with violence.
- Texas Father Who Killed Daughter's Accused Attacker, Jesus Mora Flores, Will Not Face Prosecution
June 20 2012 2:53 PM
A young father, who said he heard his daughter being molested, and then pummeled her attacker to death, will not face any charges, prosecutors in Shiner, Texas confirmed.
- JetBlue Flight Bound For New York Circles Las Vegas For Five Hours Due To Mechanical Malfunction
June 20 2012 11:31 AM
A mechanical failure on a JetBlue airliner forced 135 passengers aboard a Las Vegas to New York flight to endure several hours of terror, prompting the Federal Aviation Administration to launch a full investigation into the incident.
- Luka Rocco Magnotta Pleads Not Guilty In The Murder And Dismemberment Of Jun Lin
June 19 2012 6:20 PM
Luka Rocco Magnotta, the man accused of murdering and dismembering his Chinese lover and mailing body parts to the headquarters of the two major political parties in Canada, has pleaded not guilty to five charges including first degree murder.
- US Deserter Found: David Hemler Breaks His Silence After Leaving The Air Force 28 Years Ago
June 19 2012 4:04 PM
David Hemler, who deserted the United States Air Force approximately 28 years ago, was found in Sweden, where he has been living since 1984, after he revealed his true identity to his family.
- Whale Hits Boat Off The Coast Of Mexico, Max Young Of Sacramento Rescued
June 19 2012 11:12 AM
A California man was rescued by authorities after his 50-foot-boat was hit by a whale as he sailed about 40 miles from the western coast of Mexico.