- 'Canadian Psycho' Luka Rocco Magnotta Possibly Connected To Murder Of Los Angeles Man In January
June 08 2012 11:06 AM
Police in Los Angeles are in contact with Canadian officials to determine if Luka Rocco Magnotta -- the Canadian Psycho who allegedly murdered his gay lover before being apprehend in Germany -- was involved in the death and decapitation of a victim in Hollywood earlier this year.
- NASA Discovery: Sea Life Burgeoning Under Thinning Ice Of Arctic Ocean
June 07 2012 4:07 PM
NASA scientists investigating the Arctic Ocean have discovered blooms of microscopic plantlike organisms thriving beneath the barren tundra, which was previously hidden from scientists and the rest of the world.
- Kelvin Santos, 2-Year-Old Boy From Brazil, Rises From The 'Dead' At His Wake And Asks For Glass Of Water
June 07 2012 1:23 PM
Kelvin Santos, 2, was declared dead at 7:40 p.m. on Friday and his body was handing over to the family in a plastic bag after he stopped breathing during treatment for pneumonia a hospital in Belem, Brazil on Friday. However, during his wake, for a brief moment, the boy woke up, asked for water and then proceeded to pass away again.
- Colton Harvey, 15, Sentenced To 45 Years For Murdering His Sister Candace: 'I Don't Know Why I Did It'
June 07 2012 11:10 AM
Colton Harvey, 15, pleaded guilty on Wednesday to murdering his older sister, Candace, while she slept. He was sentenced to 45 years in prison for a crime in which there appears to be no motive. I don't know why I did it. It just happened, Harvey told state police in Arkansas
- Homeless Man Brandon De Leon Threatens To Eat Police Officers In Miami While High On Bath Salts
June 06 2012 5:27 PM
A homeless, allegedly high on bath salts and drunk on Four Loko, growled at police officers and attempted to take a bite at them after he was arrested for harassing customers at a fast food restaurant in Miami.
- 'Zombie Apocalypse' Continues As Carl Jacquneaux Bites Off Part Of Todd Credeur; Bath Salts Implicated
June 06 2012 4:05 PM
As the Zombie Apocalypse continues to wreak havoc across the United States, police in Louisiana arrested Carl Jacquneaux after he bit a chunk of the face of another man.
- DEA Arrests 33 In Puerto Rico's Luis Munoz Marin International Airport In Connection With Drug Cartels
June 06 2012 2:10 PM
Hundreds of federal and state authorities conducted a drug sting at Puerto Rico's main airport on Wednesday in an attempt to shut down a major trafficking operation. Police arrested at least 33 people in connection with smuggling millions of dollars' worth of illegal narcotics aboard commercial flights.
- 'Canadian Psycho' Luka Rocco Magnotta: Police Analyze Body Parts Sent To Vancouver Schools
June 06 2012 11:13 AM
On Tuesday, packages containing a human foot and hand were discovered at two schools in Vancouver in what could be the latest distorted scheme by the so-called Canadian Psycho, Luka Rocco Magnotta.
- Scout Willis Arrested In New York City For Underage Drinking, Open Container And Criminal Impersonation
June 05 2012 5:17 PM
Scout Willis, the 20-year-old daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, was reportedly arrested in New York on Monday for using a fake ID and drinking beer in a subway station.
- Rob Williams, Weatherman For WJHL, Shot With A Crossbow By Gerald Delbert Taylor
June 05 2012 2:50 PM
A Tennessee man has been arrested and charged with attempted murder after shooting Rob Williams, a popular television weatherman, in the chest with a crossbow during a break-in.
- Luka Rocco Magnotta, 'Canadian Psycho,' To Appear in German Court And Extradited To Canada
June 05 2012 10:58 AM
The Canadian Psycho Luka Rocco Magnotta, who allegedly dismembered a Chinese student in Montreal before fleeing to Europe, will appear before a German judge in Berlin, a day after he was arrested. This will begin the first stage in extradition back to Canada.
- Elizabeth Olivas Allowed To Return From Mexico To Indiana To Graduate With Her Frankfort High School Senior Class
June 02 2012 4:29 PM
After weeks of being stuck in Mexico because of an immigration issue, Elizabeth Olivas, a Frankfort High School honor student, first stepped off a plane at Indianapolis International Airport on Thursday and then delivered her speech as salutatorian to her graduating class on Saturday.
- 'Canadian Psycho' Luka Rocco Magnotta Is A 'Ticking Time Bomb' Says Friend: Details Of Killer's Life Revealed [VIDEO]
June 02 2012 2:36 PM
Luka Rocco Magnotta, known in the press as the Canadian Psycho who murdered his gay lover Jun Lin and mailed parts of the dismembered corpse to the Canadian government, is a ticking time bomb and must be apprehended immediately, a family friend said.
- Leon Panetta Announces Plans To Shift 60% Of US Warships To Pacific By 2020
June 02 2012 12:37 PM
U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta announced Saturday that the country will shift most of its warships to the Asia-Pacific region by 2020 as part of a new military strategy.
- Big Ben's Renaming In Honor Of Queen Elizabeth For Her Diamond Jubilee Is Supported By British Government
June 02 2012 10:38 AM
As Queen Elizabeth reaches her diamond jubilee -- marking 60 years as head of the British monarchy -- the British government is hoping to honor her and her accomplishments by naming a key landmark after her. Several Members of Parliament have begun a campaign to rename the tower that houses Big Ben in honor of Queen.
- John McDaniel, Band Director Of Colleyville Middle School, Arrested For Sexting Student After Winning 'Teacher Of The Year'
June 01 2012 4:06 PM
Just days after John McDaniel was named teacher of the year at Texas' Colleyville Middle School, the band director was arrested after accusations emerged that he had sent nude pictures to a 15-year-old student.
- Kayla Ferrante Killed By Assault Rifle; Hundreds Gather To Say Goodbye To The 17-Year-Old Memorial High School Graduate
June 01 2012 12:02 PM
On Thursday, hundreds of people gathered to say goodbye to Kalya Ferrante, who police say was murdered when someone fired a high-powered rifle into a car she was riding in with her boyfriend. She was 17 and had recently graduated from Memorial High School.
- Seattle Shooting Hero, Lawrence Adams, Threw Stools At Ian Stawicki As He Attacked Customers At The Cafe Racer
June 01 2012 10:23 AM
As Ian Stawicki indiscriminately shot five people at Café Racer during a shooting in Seattle on Wednesday, one man, Lawrence Adams, stood up and attempted to subdue the shooter by hurling bar stools at him. Stawicki aimed his gun at Adams, whose efforts created enough of a distraction to allow several customers to flee the scene.
- Michael McKean Released From St. Luke's Hospital, Transfered To Roosevelt Hospital For Rehabilitation
May 31 2012 4:21 PM
Michael McKean was released from St. Luke's Hospital on Wednesday after he was hit by a car in Manhattan last week.
- Seattle Shooting At Cafe Racer Leaves 6 Dead Including Gunman Ian Stawicki, Family Not Surprised
May 31 2012 11:57 AM
A shooting spree that left six people dead came to an end after the suspect killed himself after a massive manhunt that began when Ian Stawicki walked into Café Racer on Wednesday indiscriminately shooting at his victims.