- Tanya Thomas, Florida Mother, Kills Her Four Children, Herself As Police Surround Her Home
May 15 2012 4:54 PM
A woman from Brevard, Fla. fatally shot her four children before shooting herself as emergency service unit's closed in on her while she was held up in her home on Tuesday.
- Mississippi Police Search For Suspect Possibly Posing As Cop After Thomas Schlender And Lori Anne Carswell Found Dead On The Highway
May 15 2012 2:42 PM
Mississippi authorities are on the hunt for a suspect possibly posing as a police officer, who may be responsible for the murders of two people who were discovered shot to death along a desolate stretch of highway.
- Isabel Celis Missing: Tucson Police Release 911 Tapes, Sergio Celis Barred From Speaking With His Sons
May 15 2012 11:33 AM
Police from Tucson, Ariz., who are investigating the disappearance of 6-year-old Isabel Celis, have released 911 tapes from the day her parents called the emergency number after finding their daughter missing.
- Calvin, The Rare Calico Lobster, Discovered In Jasper White's Summer Shack
May 11 2012 4:48 PM
A calico lobster that has been living a quiet life off the coast of Maine until it was caught and sold to a local fish restaurant. However, a sympathetic staff decided to save the rare lobster with orange and yellow spots that researches claims is 1 in 30 million specimen.
- Adam Mayes, The Man Who Kidnapped And Murdered Missing Bain Family, Found Shot In The Head, Alexandria And Kyliyah Witnessed Suicide
May 11 2012 1:18 PM
A tip from a concerned citizen led the authorities to where the fugitive, Adam Mayes, shot and killed himself as his kidnapped victims, who have been held captive since April 27, watched.
- Gary Zalevsky Kills Brian Weiss In Hilton Garden Inn Near JFK Airport Before Committing Suicide
May 11 2012 12:19 PM
Two men were killed on Thursday in what the New York City Police Department described as a murder-suicide in the lobby of a Queens hotel.
- Jack Wendell Pursel Confesses To Murdering Richard And Goldie Huntback Three Decades Later
May 11 2012 10:55 AM
Jack Wendell Pursel, 66, walked into the Waterloo, Iowa police station requesting the audience of a police officer on Wednesday. When he sat down with a detective, Pursel explained how he viciously murdered and elderly couple nearly three decades ago.
- Paul Pasquarosa's Misprinted Lottery Ticket Leaves Him Without The Jackpot
May 10 2012 5:25 PM
Paul Pasquarosa woke up the day before his birthday feeling lucky. Taking a chance, he went to the store, bought a scratch off lottery ticket and appeared to win $1 million. Unfortunately for him, the ticket was a misprint and he received nothing.
- Ferrari Damages Ancient Chinese Landmark, Gate Of China In Nanjing, Upsetting Residents
May 10 2012 4:04 PM
Chinese citizens are extremely upset after a Ferrari sports car drove across Nanjing's ancient landmark, leaving tire tracks and possibly permanently damaging it.
- $12 Taxi Fare Puts Carl Kumus of Syracuse In Jail After He Refuses To Pay
May 10 2012 12:01 PM
Police in Syracuse, N.Y., said a man refused to pay a $12 taxi fare even though he was carrying over $5,000 in cash as the man searched for cheap cigarettes.
- School Misspells Its Name Forcing Sunrise-McMillian Elementary School To Correct Mistake Nine Years Later
May 10 2012 10:32 AM
For the past nine years, one Fort Worth, Texas elementary school had misspelled its own name and issued a correction this week.
- Adam Mayes Becomes Top Ten Most Wanted Fugitive: Teresa Mayes Charged With Murder, Alexandria and Kyliyah Bain Still Missing
May 09 2012 4:09 PM
Adam Mayes, the man suspected of kidnapping Jo Ann Bain and her three daughters, and then killing two of them, has been placed on top of FBI?s list of Top Ten Most Wanted Fugitives. He has been on the run for about two weeks and is considered armed and dangerous, still holding hostage Alexandra Bain, 12, and Kyliyah Bain, 8.
- TSA Finds Gun Parts In Stuffed Animals At T.F. Green Airport: Ploy Was Part Of Domestic Dispute
May 09 2012 12:51 PM
Federal officials at Warwick, R.I.'s T.F Green Airport said gun parts and ammunition were found and confiscated inside three stuffed animals stuffed in a child's carry-on bag.
- Ghost Town To Be Built In New Mexico As Huge Research And Testing Site
May 09 2012 11:04 AM
In the heart of southeastern New Mexico lies a small scientific ghost town that will contain the latest next-generation technology. However, there is not one person who will be able to reap the benefits of because it will have a population of zero.
- Rhonda Michelle Ford, 29, Arrested For Having Sex With 15-Year-Old Student In Clayton, Okla.
May 08 2012 5:34 PM
Pushmataha County authorities have arrested Rhonda Michelle Ford, a 29-year-old teacher, for allegedly have sex with a 15-year-old student.
- Bain Family Missing: Bodies Of Jo Ann And Andrienne Bain Found Dead As Teresa Mayes Mayes And Mary Mayes Charged
May 08 2012 4:23 PM
Police have arrested the wife and mother of Adam Mayes, who is the chief suspect in the killing of a Tennessee woman and her oldest daughter and kidnapping the woman's other daughters, said police officials on Tuesday.
- Sacred White Buffalo, Lightning Medicine Cloud, Found Slaughtered In Texas: $45,000 Reward Offered By Lakota Sioux Indians
May 08 2012 2:36 PM
A $45,000 reward has been offered for information to the arrest of those responsible for the death of a rare white buffalo that is said to be sacred to the Lakota Sioux Native Americans.
- New Jersey Roofer, Rob Nuckols, Saves Co-Worker, Martin Davis, Who Fell Into A Tank Of Acid
May 08 2012 10:47 AM
A New Jersey roofer, Rob Nuckols, saved a co-worker, Martin Davis, who had accidently fallen into the tank and appeared to be fully submerged on Monday.
- Kacy Wilson, Former Osceola High School Teacher, Arrested For Having Sex With 16-Year-Old Student In Classroom Closet
May 07 2012 6:57 PM
A former Osceola High School teacher, Kacy Wilson, 28, was arrested on charges that she had a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old student in the school
- Bain Family Missing: Police Discover Two Bodies In The Home Of Adam Mayes And Issue Arrest Warrants
May 07 2012 3:27 PM
Investigators, who are searching for the missing Bain family who disappeared 10 days ago after leaving their Tennessee home, said the four missing family members are in danger and issued warrants for a suspect in the kidnapping.