- Facebook Battles Google For Email Dominance
April 13 2012 11:43 AM
Facebook is announcing a service that will sync Facebook Timeline usernames with Facebook email usernames.
- Coachella 2012: Nate Dogg To Make Appearance Via Hologram Technology
April 12 2012 4:41 PM
Nate Dogg will make an appearance at Coachella this weekend despite having passed away at the untimely age of 41 in March 2011. His performance will be made in the form of a hologram alongside West Coast superstars Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Warren G and Daz Dillinger.
- China Censors Kate Winslet’s Breasts in ‘Titanic’ Nude Scene For Fear of 3D 'Touching'
April 12 2012 3:41 PM
Titanic 3D has been a tremendous success in China, but some fans have been outraged by the deletion of Kate Winslets nude scene, where her breasts are exposed as she's drawn by Leonardo DiCaprio's character, Jack.
- Windows 8 Release Candidate: Is Internet Explorer 10 Tied To Release?
April 12 2012 1:45 PM
Microsoft's Windows 8 Release Candidate -- the early release of its new operating system that succeeds the beta version and precedes its commercial release -- might be released sooner than originally thought, but it may be holding back the release of Internet Explorer 10.
- Charles Manson Denied Parole For 12th Time, Likely To Spend Life Behind Bars
April 12 2012 11:21 AM
Infamous mass murderer of the 1960s, Charles Manson, 77, is likely to remain behind bars for the rest of his life: The parole board has denied his latest request for release. Manson will not be eligible for parole hearing in 15 years.
- Ultrabooks To Cost $699: Can 75 New Lightweight PCs Compare to Macbook Air?
April 11 2012 4:55 PM
Intel announced Wednesday that 75 new Ultrabook computer models will be released, the lowest of which will be priced at $699.
- Spotify Play Button Enables Embedding From Popular Music-Sharing Service
April 11 2012 12:23 PM
Spotify users are now able to embed playlists and songs using the Spotify Play Button.
- Google Plus Gets Redesign, Looks More Like Facebook Timeline
April 11 2012 10:45 AM
Google Plus is undergoing a major redesign that will make the social network look more like Facebook Timeline.
- Xbox 720 Rumor: Will A 16-Core CPU Power Next-Gen Microsoft Kinect?
April 10 2012 7:12 PM
The successor to the Xbox 360 -- dubbed the Xbox 720 by gaming journalists -- is reported to contain a 16-core CPU that could power the next generation of Microsoft Kinect game consoles.
- Tumblr 'Draw NYC' Turns New York City Into Surreal Cartoon
April 10 2012 4:20 PM
The Tumblr account Draw NYC is blending the line between the cartoon world and reality.
- Instagram for Android: 5M+ Downloads In 6 Days, Explosive Growth Justifies $1 Billion Sale
April 10 2012 1:12 PM
In the wake of announcing Facebook will be acquiring Instagram in a billion-dollar deal, Instagram’s new Android app surged to 5 million downloads little more than 5 days.
- Instagram Backlash: Facebook Purchase, Android Release Anger Early Adopters
April 09 2012 6:30 PM
Instagram users have revolted after the company first released an Android version of its software, then sold to Facebook for $1 billion.
- Microsoft Quietly Acquires Netscape Patents in Billion-Dollar Deal
April 09 2012 12:33 PM
Microsoft acquired Netscape as part of a billion-dollar deal in which the company bought 800 patents and licenses from AOL Inc.
- Damon Albarn: Future 'Unlikely' For Blur, Gorillaz
April 09 2012 11:23 AM
Damon Albarn says that future projects with Blur and Gorillaz is unlikely.
- Snoop Dogg 'Rolling Words' Is Smokable Song Book
April 06 2012 5:13 PM
Snoop Dogg’s latest book, “Rolling Words: A Smokable Songbook,” is a collection of classic lyrics printed and bound on rolling papers (Photo: Reuters)
- Pinterest Vs. Google Plus: Which Drives More Referral Traffic?
April 06 2012 2:33 PM
Although they may not be the most dominant social media networks, Pinterest and Google Plus can drive a significant amount of traffic to websites. But which of the two drives more referral traffic?
- Draw Something: 10 Of The Ugliest, Strangest, Worst Drawings From The Game [SLIDESHOW]
April 05 2012 8:35 PM
Slideshow of the top 10 ugly, strange and downright worst drawings from OMGPOP's hit mobile game Draw Something.
- Titanic Wreck Will Soon Be Protected By UNESCO
April 05 2012 4:01 PM
The underwater remains of the Titanic will soon be protected by a United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) convention that works to safeguard wrecks, sites, decorated caves and other cultural relics in the ocean.
- Hillary Clinton Goes Viral: 'Texts From Hillary' Meme Rides Wave Of Success
April 05 2012 1:00 PM
Hillary Clinton is the star of a new internet meme in which the she's shown wearing a pair of dark sunglasses looking at her blackberry. Beneath the photo of her looking at her blackberry is a caption of Clinton responding to someone on her phone.
- Draw Something Becomes Fastest-Growing Mobile Game, Tops Angry Birds
April 05 2012 12:07 PM
Zynga, who recently acquired OMGPOP, announced that Draw Something has broken the record as the fastest-growing mobile application ever. At its peak, Draw Something was downloaded more than 50 million times in 50 days.