Articles by Michael Nunez
- Charles Manson Denied Parole For 12th Time, Likely To Spend Life Behind Bars
April 12 2012 11:21 AM
Infamous mass murderer of the 1960s, Charles Manson, 77, is likely to remain behind bars for the rest of his life: The parole board has denied his latest request for release. Manson will not be eligible for parole hearing in 15 years.
- Ultrabooks To Cost $699: Can 75 New Lightweight PCs Compare to Macbook Air?
April 11 2012 4:55 PM
Intel announced Wednesday that 75 new Ultrabook computer models will be released, the lowest of which will be priced at $699.
- Spotify Play Button Enables Embedding From Popular Music-Sharing Service
April 11 2012 12:23 PM
Spotify users are now able to embed playlists and songs using the Spotify Play Button.
- Google Plus Gets Redesign, Looks More Like Facebook Timeline
April 11 2012 10:45 AM
Google Plus is undergoing a major redesign that will make the social network look more like Facebook Timeline.
- Xbox 720 Rumor: Will A 16-Core CPU Power Next-Gen Microsoft Kinect?
April 10 2012 7:12 PM
The successor to the Xbox 360 -- dubbed the Xbox 720 by gaming journalists -- is reported to contain a 16-core CPU that could power the next generation of Microsoft Kinect game consoles.
- Tumblr 'Draw NYC' Turns New York City Into Surreal Cartoon
April 10 2012 4:20 PM
The Tumblr account Draw NYC is blending the line between the cartoon world and reality.
- Instagram for Android: 5M+ Downloads In 6 Days, Explosive Growth Justifies $1 Billion Sale
April 10 2012 1:12 PM
In the wake of announcing Facebook will be acquiring Instagram in a billion-dollar deal, Instagram’s new Android app surged to 5 million downloads little more than 5 days.
- Instagram Backlash: Facebook Purchase, Android Release Anger Early Adopters
April 09 2012 6:30 PM
Instagram users have revolted after the company first released an Android version of its software, then sold to Facebook for $1 billion.
- Microsoft Quietly Acquires Netscape Patents in Billion-Dollar Deal
April 09 2012 12:33 PM
Microsoft acquired Netscape as part of a billion-dollar deal in which the company bought 800 patents and licenses from AOL Inc.
- Damon Albarn: Future 'Unlikely' For Blur, Gorillaz
April 09 2012 11:23 AM
Damon Albarn says that future projects with Blur and Gorillaz is unlikely.
- Snoop Dogg 'Rolling Words' Is Smokable Song Book
April 06 2012 5:13 PM
Snoop Dogg’s latest book, “Rolling Words: A Smokable Songbook,” is a collection of classic lyrics printed and bound on rolling papers (Photo: Reuters)
- Pinterest Vs. Google Plus: Which Drives More Referral Traffic?
April 06 2012 2:33 PM
Although they may not be the most dominant social media networks, Pinterest and Google Plus can drive a significant amount of traffic to websites. But which of the two drives more referral traffic?