- Chinese Gamers On The Rise, Take Video Game World By Storm
July 22 2014 4:35 PM
Despite censorship and bans, gamers in China are a rising power. And there's an estimated 500 million of them.
- China Cracks Down On Mobile Porn-Sharing
July 22 2014 10:39 AM
WeChat and other mobile applications are being targeted in China's latest pornography crackdown.
- McDonald's, KFC Still Popular In China After Food Scandal
July 21 2014 1:13 PM
Despite a rotten-meat scandal, the top American fast-food brands are proving resilient in the Chinese market.
- Shanghai's Pets Get A Chance At Love
July 18 2014 10:59 AM
Didn't know there was a market for pet matchmaking? In Shanghai, there is, and a company has rushed to meet the demand.
- Names Of MH17 Crew Released Along With Nationalities Of Passengers
July 17 2014 4:45 PM
An unofficial passenger manifesto was released by Malaysian media identifying the 15 crew members aboard MH17.
- Xenophobia Spurs Vancouver's Anti-Chinese-Language Protests
July 17 2014 3:12 PM
"It looks like Hong Kong. It doesn't look like Canada."
- 'Archie' Ban In Singapore Revives Larger Anti-LGBT Issue
July 16 2014 1:24 PM
In one of the world's richest, most modern countries, gay sex is still a criminal offense.
- As Costa Concordia Is Raised, Issue of Accountability Remains
July 14 2014 3:31 PM
More than two years on, the saga of the stricken cruise ship isn't over. The captain who fled is free, and victims are suing.
- Watching The World Cup Via China's Weibo
July 11 2014 4:40 PM
Chinese soccer fans take to Weibo to show their support during the World Cup.
- China's Rising Travel Trend: 'Red Tourism'
July 11 2014 1:51 PM
"Red tourism" was most popular in China in the late 1970s, but it's on the rise again as China gets back to its Communist roots.
- Xinjiang Students Risk Expulsion For Observing Ramadan
July 10 2014 3:54 PM
A nationwide ban on observing Ramadan in China extends to a college, where students face harsh repercussions for fasting.
- Google Unblocked In China, But Just Temporarily
July 10 2014 12:24 PM
Google was mysteriously made available in China for a few hours during John Kerry's visit to Beijing.
- As Media Moves On, MH370 Fundraisers Still Pushing For Help
July 09 2014 1:41 PM
Loved ones of MH370 passengers hang on to hope, but the global public may have moved on, as fundraising totals show.
- Economics Likely Taking Priority Over Strategy In US-China Talks
July 08 2014 6:18 PM
China's currency has been appreciating -- but the U.S. is still pushing for more.
- Paw Patrol: Germany Sends Its Best Canines To Help China's Police
July 07 2014 3:10 PM
Before Chancellor Angela Merkel's important economic visit, a squad of German VIPs arrived in China -- on four legs.
- Defying China's Ban On Ramadan
July 07 2014 12:48 PM
The state-imposed ban on observing Ramadan has not deterred many of China's Uighur Muslims.
- Obama Welcomes Newest Citizens In Special Naturalization Ceremony
July 04 2014 5:02 PM
“America is and always has been a nation of immigrants,” the president said.
- 18 Months For British Phone Hacking Conspirator Andy Coulson
July 04 2014 3:03 PM
The former editor of 'News of the World' received the harshest sentence in phone hacking scandal.
- Joey Chestnut Wins Eighth Straight Title As Female Champion Is Dethroned
July 04 2014 2:03 PM
Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest saw big surprises and some upsets.
- UPDATE: Arthur Heads Out To Sea
July 04 2014 12:32 PM
As Hurricane Arthur heads further north, thousands of Carolinians are left without power.