Articles by Monami Thakur
- Kate Hudson Looks Stunning In Yellow For Ann Taylor 2012 Summer Campaign (PHOTOS)
March 24 2012 1:57 AM
Golden Globe winner Kate Hudson looked stunning and gorgeous for her second installment of fashion campaign for luxury American brand, Ann Taylor.
- Katy Perry Dazzles at Echo Music Awards Ceremony (PHOTOS)
March 23 2012 2:48 AM
From catsuit to sleek disco-inspired dress, singer Katy Perry channeled her glamour looks both on stage and on the red carpet at the Echo Music Awards ceremony in Berlin Thursday.
- Jennifer Lawrence's Best Red Carpet Looks At 'The Hunger Games' (PHOTOS)
March 23 2012 2:06 AM
The worldwide premiere and press tour of the movie The Hunger Games, starring 21-year-old Jennifer Lawrence and directed by Gary Ross, kicked off in Hollywood March 12 and saw Lawrence in a series of high-end fashion creations by some of the biggest names in the industry.
- Burberry Beats Dior As Facebook’s Top Fashion Brand (PHOTOS)
March 22 2012 3:22 AM
Luxury fashion label Burberry has surpassed previous fashion leader Dior as the number one fashion label on Facebook with the highest number of Facebook likes.
- Leading Fashion Designers Join CFDA-eBay Fight Against Counterfeits
March 22 2012 2:48 AM
Over 75 leading designers from the American fashion industry have joined the collaborative efforts by the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) and eBay to raise awareness and fight against counterfeits.
- Venus Williams To Relaunch And Showcase Fashion Label At Miami Tournament (PHOTOS)
March 21 2012 6:05 AM
Tennis star, Venus Williams is all set to relaunch her fashion label, EleVen at the Sony Ericsson Open tennis tournament in Miami after a break of four years.
- SJP, Alice Dellal And 100 Celebrities For Chanel's ‘The Little Black Jacket’ Project (VIDEO)
March 21 2012 3:26 AM
Around 100 celebrities, actors, singers and rock stars are taking part in the photo shoot for Karl Lagerfeld's and Carine Roitfeld's book project, The Little Black Jacket.
- Ashton Kutcher to Be the 500th Space Traveler Aboard Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic
March 20 2012 3:13 AM
Business magnate Richard Branson has announced in his blog that 34-year-old American actor Ashton Kutcher is the 500th future astronaut customer at Virgin Galactic.
- H&M Launches Exclusive Red Carpet Glamour Collection (PHOTOS)
March 20 2012 2:35 AM
Following the release of the much anticipated Marni for H&M collection, the Swedish retail clothing brand has launched yet another exciting collection that has caused much anticipation and excitement among fashion connoisseurs globally.
- San Francisco Celebrates Brides of March Annual Parade (PHOTOS)
March 19 2012 2:50 AM
Hundreds of participants dressed in bridal outfits gathered and drank champagne during the annual Brides of March event in San Francisco Sunday.
- St. Patrick's Day Celebrations Across the World (PHOTOS)
March 19 2012 1:16 AM
Thousands of revellers, street artists and merrymakers took part in the annual St. Patrick's Day celebrations across the world on March.17, 2012.
- Farah Eslaquit Crowned Miss Nicaragua 2012 (PHOTOS)
March 18 2012 3:37 AM
Farah Eslaquit from Masaya was crowned Miss Nicaragua at the National Theatre in Managua Saturday.
- Johnny Depp Selected for Fashion Icon Award 2012 (PHOTOS)
March 18 2012 2:11 AM
Known for his personal and eclectic sense of style, American actor Johnny Depp will be honored with the Fashion Icon Award by the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
- Wandering Minds and Absent Minded Children Have Sharper Brains: Report
March 17 2012 3:27 AM
Minds that drift often to thoughts unrelated to a present activity actually are sharper, as contrary to common notions.
- Heidi Klum, Kristen Bell and Other Celebrities at the UNICEF Karaoke Benefit Event (PHOTOS)
March 17 2012 1:19 AM
It was a star-studded event at the 2012 UNICEF Playlist with the A-list held at the El Rey Theater, Los Angeles on March 15, 2012.
- Jaeger-LeCoultre UNESCO Online Auction Receives $14,606 Winning Bid (PHOTOS)
March 16 2012 2:14 AM
Swiss brand, Jaeger-LeCoultre in partnership with the UNESCO World Heritage Centre has received a winning bid of $14606 at its 4th annual online auction of the Deep Sea Vintage Chronograph on March.15, 2012.
- Smithsonian Exhibit Presents Video Games as Innovative Art Form
March 16 2012 1:47 AM
Widening the realms of art and creativity is the new exhibition at the Smithsonian American Art Museum coined the Art of Video Games.
- Boeing Says it Hasn’t Agreed to Pay India $500-Million Compensation
March 15 2012 2:55 AM
An executive from Boeing Co has denied claims by the Indian government that the company has agreed to pay $500 million for aircraft delivery delays.
- Celebrities and Diplomats at the White House State Dinner for British PM (PHOTOS)
March 15 2012 1:38 AM
The state dinner at the White House welcoming British Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife Samantha on March 14, 2012, is said to be one of the biggest black-tie events to be hosted by President Barack Obama.
- Fossils Identified of Two New Herbivorous Horned Dinosaurs (PHOTOS)
March 14 2012 1:51 AM
Fossils collected years ago from Alberta, Canada, have been identified as two horned dinosaurs belonging to the Leptoceratopsidae horned dinosaur family.