- Rodarte's ‘Fra Angelo Collection’ at LACMA Inspired by Italian Renaissance Frescoes (PHOTOS)
January 05 2012 5:58 AM
The Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) has unveiled an exclusive exhibition by California-based fashion label, Rodarte, portraying a unique blend of the old and the contemporary.
- Alexa Chung Set to Launch Fashion Reality Series '24-Hour Catwalk'
January 05 2012 2:16 AM
British Style Awards winner and Vogue editor, Alexa Chung is all set to launch her own reality fashion series 24-Hour Catwalk starting next week in the US.
- Liz Claiborne Changes Name to Focus on Lucrative Brands
January 05 2012 2:02 AM
New York-based fashion house Liz Claiborne Inc. has announced its decision to change the organization's name to Fifth & Pacific companies, to ensure closer ties on the three in-house lucrative lifestyle brands - kate spade, Juicy Couture and Lucky Brand.
- Marni's Exclusive T-Shirts for H&M to Assist Japanese Red Cross (PHOTOS)
January 04 2012 10:37 AM
As part of Italian fashion label Marni's collaboration with retail brand H&M, approximately 25 percent of the funds raised from sales of an exclusive unisex T-shirt will be used to assist the Red Cross in Japan.
- H&M Unveils Versace Cruise Collection [PHOTOS]
January 04 2012 5:24 AM
The new Cruise Collection for Swedish retailers H&M, designed by Italian fashion house Versace, has everything from resort-wear to fruity-print robes, sandals and accessories; the collection has been styled to encapsulate the holiday wardrobe.
- Scientists Identify Gene Linked to Age-Related Deafness
January 04 2012 3:00 AM
Scientists have discovered a single gene that could provide vital clues to treating age-related hearing disabilities affecting approximately 50 percent of people over the age of 60, across the world.
- Christian Louboutin vs YSL: Red Sole Fashion Feud Continues
January 04 2012 1:18 AM
The battle between luxury brands, Yves Saint Laurent and Christian Louboutin over the use of red-soled stilettos have continued into 2012 following the filing of an appellate brief in late December.
- Marc Jacobs Ex-Executive Resolves Lawsuit out of Court
January 04 2012 1:09 AM
A former executive of Marc Jacobs has resolved a lawsuit that earlier charged company's president Robert Duffy of creating a sexually discriminative environment at workplace.
- Louvre Retains Position as World's Most-Visited Art Museum
January 03 2012 6:42 AM
Paris-based Louvre Museum has reinstated its position as the most-visited art museum in the world with a record 8.8 million visitors last year.
- Ring Set with 2,525 Diamonds Enters Guinness Book of World Records
January 03 2012 2:23 AM
A diamond ring studded with 2,525 glittering diamonds has made it to the Guinness Book of World Records for having the most diamonds set in one ring.
- Goreski Bags Exclusive Stylist Role at Kate Spade New York
January 03 2012 12:01 AM
Celebrity stylist, Brad Goreski has secured a spot as the exclusive brand stylist of at Kade Spade New York in collaboration with President and Creative Director, Deborah Lloyd.
- First Look: Emma Watson’s Sophisticated Looks in Lancôme’s ‘Rouge in Love’
January 02 2012 10:06 PM
Luxury cosmetics brand, Lancôme has released the images for their latest campaign featuring Harry Potter starlet Emma Watson looking every bit elegant and stylish.
- Boeing Defeats Lockheed Martin in $3.5 Billion US Defense Contract
January 02 2012 10:01 PM
Boeing Co has once again reinstated its position as the prime contractor for US defense deal after defeating Bethesda-based Lockheed Martin in a $3.5 billion worth contract.
- Louvre Art Experts Resign in Protest of ‘Overcleaning’ of da Vinci Masterpiece
December 31 2011 7:37 AM
Two art experts on advisory committee for the Louvre in Paris have submitted their resignations because of a dispute over the method employed to restore a Leonardo da Vinci masterpiece.
- Picasso, Modigliani and Chagall Artworks to Dominate Bonhams’ Sale
December 31 2011 4:18 AM
Auction house Bonhams has announced an exclusive sale of some of the most famous artworks by renowned artists like Picasso, Modigliani, Chagall, Marini, Lebasque and Nadal.
- Bombardier Bags Challenger 850 Jets Order Worth $156 Million
December 31 2011 3:22 AM
Bombardier Aerospace, a division of the Canada-based Bombardier Inc has made a deal for 5 Challenger 850 jets valued at $156 million to an undisclosed customer.
- Statins Associated with Lower Death Risk from Prostate Cancer
December 30 2011 10:15 AM
In a new study, published in the journal Cancer, the use of cholesterol-reducing drugs called statins has been linked with a lower risk of dying from prostate cancer.
- Michelle Obama’s Top 10 Looks for 2011 [SLIDESHOW]
December 30 2011 10:12 AM
The year almost over could be summed up as one detailing a unique blend of classic fashion statements, with a chic twist, as far as the First Lady of the United States, Michelle Obama was concerned.
- Wealthy Investors Turn to Contemporary Art for Financial Refuge
December 30 2011 5:40 AM
Investors from across the globe have turned their focus on to the art market in order to seek refuge from the ongoing financial turmoil by placing their money into art instead of stocks.
- Liya Kebede H&M Ad: Ethiopian Beauty Sizzles in ‘Wake Up To Spring’ Collection (PHOTOS)
December 30 2011 5:05 AM
Following the success of their Versace and Dragon Tattoo collection, Swedish retail clothing company H&M has unveiled a new ad campaign featuring Ethiopian beauty, Liya Kebede.