- People all across the globe can now take a 360-degree tour of the White House from the comfort of their own homes as the Google Art Project has collaborated with the historic house to create a virtual Google Maps-like tour of the place.
- Following the footsteps of fashion giants like Karl Lagerfeld and Giambattista Valli, fashion label Calvin Klein's Francisco Costa collaborated with retail brand Macy's to launch a limited edition Francisco Costa for Calvin Klein capsule dress line.
- Prince of Persia actor Jake Gyllenhaal joined Tina Fey, Jimmy Fallon, Josh Groban, Trisha Yearwood and a number of other celebrities at the Lincoln Center's A Celebration of Paul Newman's Dream held Monday.
- French actress Catherine Deneuve was honored at the 39th annual Chaplin Award Gala held in New York's Alice Tully Hall Monday.
- From a young dewy-faced country pop-signer to a glamorous star, the fashion evolution of Taylor Swift has progressed over the years from floral sundresses to couture gowns.
- At the 47th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards held in Las Vegas April 1, 2012, the stars shone in their elaborate red-carpet ensembles.
- The seventh edition of the annual Czech Miss 2012 was held at the Karlin Musical Theatre, Prague, where 21-year-old Tereza Chlebovska was crowned the new winner by Italian actress Claudia Cardinale.
- The 25th annual Kids' Choice Awards, which was held in Los Angeles Saturday, was a star-studded event.
Nicole Scherzinger, Jessica Michibata And Other Stunning Formula One Girlfriends At The Malaysian Grand Prix (PHOTOS)The Malaysian F1 Grand Prix race was an action packed event not only for the thrilling races and celebrity spotting but also for the stunning current wives and girlfriends of this season's drivers.
- Stockholm-based Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) has confirmed the launch of a new chain store by 2013 after posting a 13 percent rise in sales during the period Dec.1 and Feb. 29, 2012.
- Twenty-three years after Claudia Schiffer first modelled for American brand Guess, the supermodel returns to her modelling base looking as stunning and charismatic as she did for her first campaign.
- A 102-year-old baseball card belonging to an unidentified Houston businessman and regarded as one of the sport's most famous collectible is expected to fetch around $1.5 million in an online auction starting March 28, 2012.
- From stilettos to lace-up boots, studded sneakers and bejewelled pumps, the Design Museum for the first time has presented a retrospective dedicated to the creations of iconic French shoe designer Christian Louboutin.
- A selection of around 200 haute couture garments along with numerous photographs, drawings and films is being showcased at the Yves Saint Laurent exhibition at the Denver Art Museum (DAM).
- To match the red cabin crew uniforms, airline Virgin Atlantic is launching its first lip color coined Upper Class Red in collaboration with bareMinerals.
- From 1950s Balenciaga hat to Estee Lauder's turban, the Bard Graduate Center (BGC) in New York City is showcasing an exclusive millinery exhibition by master hat-maker Stephen Jones in collaboration with London's Victoria & Albert Museum.
- Newly pregnant Adriana Lima and two other Victoria's Secret Angels - Erin Heatherton and Candice Swanepoel - have started their four cities tour to celebrate their new Very Sexy Collection.
- The 2012 annual Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Media Awards in New York Saturday brought together celebrities, corporate partners, media professionals and young adults in order to support the organization's aim to amplify the voice of the LGBT community and achieve full equality.
- Supermodel and Victoria's Secret Angel Miranda Kerr, who is the global ambassador for the Earth Hour 2012, has asked people to take part in I Will If You Will Challenge to do something positive for the environment.