- Survey Confirms Existence of Holocaust Mass Graves in Poland
January 23 2012 1:33 AM
Recent survey has found fresh evidence confirming the existence of mass graves at the Nazi death camp Treblinka in Poland.
- JFK Hearse: Cadillac That Carried Kennedy's Body after Assassination Auctioned
January 23 2012 12:17 AM
Stephen Tebo, a real estate developer from Colorado, bought the hearse that carried the former President, along with his wife Jacqueline Kennedy, from a Dallas hospital to the airport.
- Boeing and Spirit Open Doors for Wichita Tour of 787 Dreamliner
January 22 2012 2:44 AM
At the conclusion of years of work on the 787 Dreamliner, Boeing Co., along with Spirit Aerosystems, has declared a tour of their new design, for 1,100 employees and suppliers, open.
- Brangelina Appears Elegant at Producer’s Guild Awards
January 22 2012 2:21 AM
At the 23rd Annual Producers Guild Awards in Beverly Hills on Jan.21, 2012, Hollywood celebrity and power-couple, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt graced the event looking glamorous and elegant.
- From Judy Garland to Kate Winslet: Iconic Hollywood Costumes at V&A Exhibition
January 22 2012 1:23 AM
For the first time, over 100 of the most iconic film costumes - from across a century of film-making - will be on display, at the Hollywood Costume exhibition, at the Victoria and Albert museum.
- Notorious Gangsters Bonnie and Clyde’s Guns Fetch $210000 at Auction
January 22 2012 12:18 AM
Two guns, which reportedly belonged to deadly outlaws Bonnie Elizabeth Parker and Clyde Chestnut Barrow, fetched a staggering $210000 at a Kansas auction Saturday.
- Supermodel Cindy Crawford’s Daughter Debuts as a Model in Versace Campaign (PHOTOS)
January 20 2012 1:04 AM
American model Cindy Crawford's daughter Kaia Gerber may be just 10 but even at such a tender age, she has all the makings of a supermodel and is often compared to her famous mother.
- Sneak Peek Into Karl Lagerfeld’s Chanel Spring Summer 2012 Campaign (PHOTOS)
January 19 2012 2:54 AM
Fashion connoisseurs and followers of designer Karl Lagerfeld has something to look forward to as luxury brand Chanel releases behind-the-scene images of their upcoming spring/ summer 2012 campaign.
- Dolce and Gabbana Issues Official Apology Over Hong Kong Photo Ban
January 18 2012 11:39 PM
Italian luxury brand Dolce and Gabbana has issued a formal apology over the recent photo ban in Hong Kong that allegedly discriminated the natives.
- New York and London Organisers Resolve Fashion Show Schedule Dispute
January 18 2012 4:34 AM
Resolving what is regarded as one of the biggest fashion feuds, both the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) and the British Fashion Council (BFC) have agreed to reschedule their show dates.
- Rihanna Shows Her Sultry Side in New Armani Campaign (PHOTOS)
January 18 2012 4:19 AM
R&B singer, Rihanna known for her curves has bagged yet another campaign as the face of Armani Jeans and Emporio Armani underwear for their new campaign.
- Infants Learn Language by Lip Reading, Could Assist in Autism Diagnosis
January 17 2012 5:23 AM
Infants learn language not merely by listening to what other people say but also by lip reading, according to a recent research. The study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences on Monday has defied conventional beliefs that babies learn to speak through sound alone.
- Kate Moss Turns 38: A Look Back at Moss's Iconic Fashion Moments (PHOTOS)
January 17 2012 3:21 AM
A supermodel, a fashion designer and a philanthropist; Kate Moss has come a long way since she was first discovered at the age of 14.
- Richemont's Sales Surge Due to Asia's Booming Luxury Appetite
January 17 2012 12:44 AM
Swiss luxury goods company Compagnie Financière Richemont SA posted a sharp rise in its third quarter sales owing to an increased demand in luxury products in China and other Asian countries.
- Met Museum Reopens American Wing After 10 Years of Renovation
January 16 2012 4:32 AM
Following 10 years of renovation and remodelling of the one of the most popular parts of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the newly designed American wing has finally opened its doors for art connoisseurs across the globe.
- Virgin Australia Launches Daily Airbus 330 Services from Melbourne
January 16 2012 2:29 AM
Richard Branson's Virgin Australia has announced the launch of international-grade service on its Airbus A330-Melbourne routes, to target the business sector traveler in Australia.
- French Cognac Sales Reach Record High Aided by China Exports
January 16 2012 2:02 AM
Global sales of Cognac, a variety of brandy has reportedly reached record levels last year owing to the increased level of exports to China, the BNIC French producers association mentioned.
- Pablo Picasso's Notre-Dame Painting at Bonhams Auction
January 15 2012 11:45 PM
At the Bonhams Impressionist & Modern Art auction, Spanish painter Pablo Picasso's Notre-Dame Painting is regarded as a highlight alongside an array of artworks by other renowned artists including Raoul Dufy, Marc Chagall, Candido Portinari and Carlos Nadal.
- From Couture to Bullion: Designer Jean-Paul Gaultier’s Latest Creative Venture
January 15 2012 9:26 AM
French haute couture fashion designer Jean-Paul Gaultier has reportedly provided a fashionable way for bullion investors to diversify holdings and hedge against inflation.
- Hollywood Stars at Cinema for Peace Haiti Relief Fundraising Event [PHOTOS]
January 15 2012 3:09 AM
From Demi Moore to Orlando Bloom, a number of Hollywood's A-List celebrities attended the 2012 Cinema for Peace event held on Jan. 14, aimed at benefiting the J/P Haitian Relief Organization.