- U.S. Federal Agency Investigates Victoria’s Secret's Alleged Child Labor Links
January 14 2012 4:12 AM
Federal investigators in the U.S. are reportedly launching a probe to inquire into allegations that American luxury lingerie brand Victoria's Secret uses child labor in Africa to harvest cotton for its products.
- Dan Wheldon Memorial Auction Raises More Than $600,000 for Family Trust Fund
January 14 2012 3:33 AM
An auction held in memory of the late British racing driver, Dan Wheldon fetched over $600,000 for the Dan Wheldon family trust fund.
- Kristen Stewart Joins the Celebrity Fashion Campaign Parade With Balenciaga Deal
January 14 2012 3:23 AM
Joining the host of celebrity fashionistas like Kate Winslet, Emma Watson, Lindsay Lohan and Katie Holmes for luxury brand campaigns, Twilight star Kristen Stewart has struck a new deal with Paris fashion house Balenciaga.
- First Images of Rare Snub-Nosed Monkeys Captured in Myanmar [PHOTOS]
January 14 2012 2:26 AM
For the first time, researchers working in northern Myanmar have captured the images of the rare snub-nosed monkeys. The elusive species was reportedly discovered in 2010 and their existence was earlier known only through dead specimens.
- AFI Awards 2012: Star-Studded Event Honors Top Talents [PHOTOS]
January 14 2012 1:30 AM
The 12th annual American Film Institute Awards show held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Friday was a star-studded event attended by some of the biggest names in Hollywood.
- H&M Institutes Award for Young Designers
January 13 2012 10:36 AM
Swedish retail clothing brand H&M has unveiled its plans for a new Design Award aimed at inspiring the younger generations of designers.
- Zhang Daqian and Qi Baishi Overcome Pablo Picasso as Art Auction Market's Top Earners
January 13 2012 2:26 AM
Artworks by Chinese artists now command the highest fees, with artists like Zhang Daqian and Qi Baishi surpassing European greats such as Pablo Picasso as the top earners, according to recent reports.
- Mia Wasikowska is the New Face of Miu Miu's Spring/Summer 2012 Campaign [PHOTOS]
January 13 2012 1:39 AM
Australian actress Mia Wasikowska, known for her portrayal in movies like Alice in Wonderland and The Kids are All Right, has been chosen as the new face for luxury brand Miu Miu for its Spring/Summer 2012 campaign.
- Gardner Museum Unveils $114 Million Glass-Enclosed Wing
January 12 2012 10:38 AM
Boston-based Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum has officially launched a new wing to the original building designed by award winning architect Renzo Piano. The current addition is to preserve the historic building and also to kick-start a whole new season of events and exhibitions.
- Mont Blanc Creates Exclusive Princess Grace Kelly Collection (PHOTOS)
January 12 2012 8:12 AM
Luxury brand Mont Blanc has unveiled an exclusive collection for Princess Grace Kelly, comprising beautifully designed writing instruments, fine jewelry and exquisite timepieces.
- Naomi Campbell, Karen Elson Sizzle in Roberto Cavalli New Spring Photo Shoot (PHOTOS)
January 12 2012 5:11 AM
Italian fashion designer Roberto Cavalli's new Spring/Summer 2012 ad campaigns is all about glam, couture and, of course, stunning models headed by Naomi Campbell and Karen Elson.
- Rare Six-Page Letter by Beethoven Complaining About 'Low Salary' Discovered
January 12 2012 2:33 AM
A rare hand-written letter by German composer and pianist Ludwig van Beethoven has been discovered in which he asks his friend to assist him in finding sponsors for his latest composition.
- Guggenheim Gives Nod to $179 Million Museum in Helsinki
January 12 2012 12:59 AM
The Guggenheim Foundation has given its nod to build a $179 million museum in Helsinki, Finland, in a bid to promote tourism and expand its chain of contemporary art galleries to new locales.
- Air France-KLM Confirms Order for 25 Wide-Bodied Boeing 787 Jets
January 11 2012 5:29 AM
European airlines group, Air France-KLM, announced, on Tuesday, a deal to purchase 25 wide-bodied Boeing 787 Dreamliners.
- From Utilitarian to 50s Glamour: Rio Fashion Week Kicks Off (SLIDESHOW)
January 11 2012 4:24 AM
The Rio de Janeiro's winter 2012 fashion week got under way this Tuesday with a series of couture collection displays by designers like Alexandre Herchcovitch, Erika Frade and Alessa Migani.
- The Black Brigade: Stylish Stars at the NBR Awards Gala (PHOTOS)
January 11 2012 3:12 AM
From little black dresses to bejeweled black gowns, it was certainly clear which color was the favorite at the 2012 National Board of Review Awards Gala held at Cipriani 42nd Street, New York City.
- Dolce & Gabbana Photo Ban Leads to Mass Rally Outside Hong-Kong Flagship Store
January 11 2012 12:13 AM
Thousands gathered outside the Dolce & Gabbana flagship store in Hong Kong after the company's security guards reportedly banned a photographer from taking pictures of the store from the sidewalk earlier this week.
- From Selena Gomez to Demi Lovato: Disney Stars Then and Now (PHOTOS)
January 10 2012 11:58 PM
What do Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and Vanessa Hudgens have in common? Sure all are stunning, elegant and successful people from the silver screen. But one thing that connects them, above all, is the fact that they all have debuted from the Disney club.
- Art Heist: Picasso, Mondrian Artworks Stolen From Greek Museum
January 10 2012 2:28 AM
Spanish artist Pablo Picasso’s painting and a sketch by Dutch painter Piet Mondrian were among the three valuable artworks stolen by thieves from Athen's National Art Gallery on Monday.
- Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep Honored at NYFCC Awards Gala
January 10 2012 1:56 AM
Actor Brad Pitt was named the best actor for his performances in movies Moneyball and The Tree of Life, while The Iron Lady's Meryl Streep was chosen as the best actress at the 77th Annual New York Film Critics' Circle Awards (NYFCC) on Monday.