Articles by Nadine DeNinno
- For US, Daylight Saving Time Starts Sunday
March 07 2014 11:02 AM
Get ready to reset your clocks.
- Real 'Billie Jean' And Mother Of Michael Jackson's Alleged Love Child Revealed
March 07 2014 10:16 AM
The "Billie Jean" in Michael Jackson's hit 1983 song may be Miki Johnson, a 53-year-old gospel singer and mother of Brandon "B" Howard, who could be the alleged love child of the late King of Pop.
- Bacon-Scented Alarm Clock: Oscar Mayer Invents Greatest iPhone Wakeup Tool … Ever [PHOTO]
March 06 2014 11:49 AM
Bacon enthusiasts, prepare thyself. Oscar Mayer invented a bacon-scented alarm clock compatible with iPhone to wake up users with the scent and sound of sizzling bacon.
- Every Dress From The 2014 Oscars Red Carpet [PHOTOS]
March 03 2014 1:29 PM
Whether you missed the 2014 Oscars red carpet last night, or just want to bask in the fashion glory again, here is a recap in photos of the Academy Awards arrivals.
- Why The Oscars Are Important For Business
February 28 2014 10:43 AM
For a fashion label, getting your name on the Oscars red carpet is the ultimate PR coup. Here's why it matters, along with our predictions on what the celebrities and nominees will be wearing.
- Nigerian Father Padlocks Toddler’s Mouth, Kills His ‘Evil Child’ Who Caused Him 'Ill-Fortune' [PHOTO]
February 26 2014 6:31 AM
Chris Elvis, a 30-year-old Nigerian father, was reportedly arrested for padlocking his young son’s mouth, burning him with a hot iron and beating the “evil child” to death for causing him ill-fortune.
- Blondie Bennett Doing Hypnotherapy To Be ‘Brainless': ‘I Want People To See Me As A Plastic Sex Doll’
February 20 2014 12:38 PM
Blondie Bennett, a 38-year-old Barbie doll wannabe who's had plastic surgery galore, is using hypnotherapy to make herself “brainless” so people see her as a “plastic sex doll.”
- NYFW Review: Zang Toi, The King Of Glamour And Decadence [PHOTOS]
February 19 2014 1:25 PM
Zang Toi debuted his knockout Fall 2014 collection on Wednesday at New York Fashion Week. The collection was inspired by Shanghai, and he dedicated the show to his father, who recently passed away.
- BAFTA Awards 2014 Winners: Best And Worst Dressed On The Red Carpet [PHOTOS]
February 17 2014 9:19 AM
Who looked the best at the British Academy Awards?
- An iPhone-Controlled Miniskirt? Geek Out With Wearable Tech By CuteCircuit
February 14 2014 3:47 PM
On Tuesday at New York Fashion Week, editors were treated to a different kind of show: ready-to-wear LED light-up skirts, blazers and evening dresses by wearable technology company, CuteCircuit.
- Presidents Day Sales 2014 - 24 Stores To Snag Deals [LIST]
February 14 2014 2:10 PM
Presidents Day may technically be a federal holiday to celebrate the first president, but this Feb. 17 may go down in history as a great day to snag sales. Here are 25 deals from your favorite stores, including coupon codes.
- NY Fashion Week Review: Cynthia Rowley Ditches Runway
February 14 2014 12:45 PM
Designer Cynthia Rowley showcased her Fall 2014 collection at a kick-ass sartorial soirée at the 1940s nightclub The Diamond Horseshoe, complete with a cocktail laboratory and aerialists.
- New York Fashion Week Review: Naeem Khan Fall 2014
February 12 2014 12:27 PM
The Naeem Khan Fall 2014 collection at New York Fashion Week was a little bit boudoir but a whole lot of couture with standout beading, layers and textures perfect for the red carpet.
- New York Fashion Week Review: Badgley Mischka
February 12 2014 9:18 AM
Badgley Mischka presented their Fall 2014 collection at New York Fashion Week with gold treatment to look gilded and "to give every fabric a really special couture touch," Mark Badgley said backstage.
- Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Fashionistas Straight From NYFW
February 11 2014 8:40 PM
The Fall 2014 runway collections at New York Fashion Week inspired tons of gift ideas for Valentine's Day this year, whether your gifts are for your fabulous single self or your favorite fashionista.
- Sartorial Shadow Cast Over New York Fashion Week
February 06 2014 6:27 PM
New York Fashion Week kicked off its first day rife with changes, confusion and utter chaos.
- Alleged 'Gay Lover' Of Philip Seymour Hoffman Says He Saw Actor Freebase Cocaine
February 05 2014 1:06 PM
David Bar Katz, the man who found Philip Seymour Hoffman dead in his New York apartment Sunday morning from an apparent drug overdose, claims he was the actor’s "gay lover" and saw him freebase cocaine the night before he died.
- Is "The Biggest Loser" Too Thin Now After 155-Pound Weight Loss?
February 05 2014 12:00 PM
Rachel Frederickson, 24, was crowned the season 15 winner of "The Biggest Loser,' but many are left wondering: Is she too thin after her 155 pound weight loss and is it safe?
- Why Did Miss Teen USA Erase Althaus?
February 04 2014 9:55 AM
Kristy Althaus was crowned runner-up in the 2012 Miss Colorado Teen USA pageant, but now there's no sign of her on the pageant organization's website.
- Seattle Seahawks Parade: Date, Route Map And More Info For 2014 Super Bowl Winning Team
February 03 2014 2:48 PM
On Sunday night, the Seattle Seahawks were the champions of Super Bowl XLVIII, beating the Denver Broncos 43-8. And as is tradition with the Super Bowl, there will be a parade to honor the Seahawks on their first win in the NFL franchise’s history.