- Twitter outshines as celebs take to tweeting than facing reporters
July 08 2011 11:40 PM
The 140-character magic from online social networking site Twitter is increasingly pushing the traditional news providers to the corner. The day when Twitter emerges as the first source of news is not far.
- Job Market Retreats to 2008/2009 Levels
July 07 2011 3:11 AM
Despite recent market volatility and unfavorable labor statistics, second quarter employee confidence over job security, pay raises and the job market has returned to levels last seen in the height of the recession.
- Google to rebrand Picasa and Blogger as 'Google Photos' and 'Google Blogs'
July 06 2011 3:37 AM
In an effort to push its all new Google+, the search engine giant plans to retire several non-Google brand names like Picasa and Blogger and rename them as Google products.
- Treasure Trove Worth $23B Found in Indian Temple
July 04 2011 6:00 AM
A treasure trove worth $23 billion has been unearthed from the secret chambers of an 18th century Indian temple in Thiruvananthapuram, the capital city of the South Indian state of Kerala.
- 'NASA Conspiracies': Not all controversial, says Nick Redfern
July 03 2011 7:40 AM
In his book NASA conspiracies British journalist and author Nick Redfern has raised many questions on the space agency efforts in exploring outer space, including the Apollo moon landings, the controversial face on Mars, UFO sightings and other secret space programs.
- Ark Music Factory's latest sensation Lexi makes debut in Good Morning America
July 03 2011 5:51 AM
Ark Music Factory has partnered with ABC-TV’s Good Morning America to find America’s next viral music star Lexi St. George of Palmdale, California who made her debut on Tuesday.
- Missed future predictions as of 2011
July 02 2011 7:39 AM
The year 2011 was envisioned by many futurologists in the last 100 years to be full of jumpsuits, electronic cars and mobile satellite phones. While some of them came true, many others were not even past their successful trials.
- International Criminal Court orders arrest of Gadhafi, his son
June 27 2011 9:07 AM
The Hague-based International Criminal Court on Monday issued arrest warrants for Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, his son and the country's spy agency chief for crimes against humanity committed four decades ago.
- IMF lowers US growth forecast for next 2 years; Warns Eurozone on debt crisis
June 17 2011 1:17 PM
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has lowered its growth forecasts for the US for the next two years from 2.7 percent to 2.5 percent in 2011 and from 2.9 percent to 2.7 percent in 2012, besides highlighting renewed weakness in the housing market as a risk.
- Second test of hypersonic X-51A Waverider fails
June 17 2011 8:57 AM
A second test of the X-51A Waverider flew on Monday in the Point Mugu Naval Air Test Range over the Pacific Ocean but was not fully successful, Air Force Flight Test Center officials said.
- Bored with same old e-mail's look? Try this...
June 17 2011 7:43 AM
MeebleMail.com, enables consumers to turn drab everyday email into stylish personalized stationery. It features a library of over 500 designs that appeal to a wide variety of tastes – from contemporary and sophisticated to whimsical.
- Justin Bieber's friend and actress Selena Gomez (PHOTOS)
June 12 2011 12:48 PM
Singer Justin Bieber's girl friend and actress Selena Gomez was rushed to hospital in Los Angeles after she complained of nausea and headache on Saturday.
- Bieber's girl friend Selena Gomez hospitalized
June 12 2011 8:15 AM
Teenage pop singer Bieber's girl friend Selena Gomez has been hospitalized.
- Did IMF face cyber attack from a member-nation?
June 12 2011 1:59 AM
In a bizarre incident early this year, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) faced a cyber attack, ironically from a member-nation, though the fund is not willing to reveal the country's name.
- US honor flag to fly aboard space shuttle Atlantis on its final mission
June 11 2011 11:37 AM
The U.S. Honor Flag which toured the country and the world in memory of those who have lost their lives serving as police officers, firefighters and military personnel will now pay tribute to astronauts who have died in the space shuttle program 1981-2011 as it flies aboard space shuttle Atlantis's final mission.
- Unique 'nose-art' to adorn space shuttle Atlantis on its final flight
June 11 2011 11:07 AM
When the space shuttle Atlantis launches on July 8 in its final mission, it will be adorned with a nose-art painting on its fuel tank paying tribute to the shuttle's 30-year legacy, along with the United States flag and the NASA logo.
- 3 tornadoes out of 7 in Oklahoma last month were violent: scientists
June 11 2011 8:43 AM
Preliminary results show three tornadoes out of the seven in central Oklahoma last month were ranked violent at EF-4.
- Hackers group 'Anonymous' brings down Turkish Govt website
June 10 2011 7:33 AM
Hackers group Anonymous has taken down the Turkish telecom agency official website on Friday in a protest against Internet censorship imposed in the country.
- Timber firm threatens Amur tiger habitat in Russia
June 10 2011 6:22 AM
A proposed UNESCO World Heritage Site is facing threat to its green cover which may also lead to extinction of the Amur tiger with the shrinking habitat in Russia’s Primorsky Province.
- Weiner scandal: Unfolding the actual incident
June 09 2011 6:58 AM
Gennette Cordova, a 21-year-old college student in north western Washington state says, she did not believe at first, the photo was real.