Articles by Nat Rudarakanchana
- The Financial And Equity Worlds According To BlackRock CEO Larry Fink
December 04 2013 4:09 PM
Fink did not mince words about Fed policy and the stock market with a New York audience.
- The Greek Economy's Glaring Social Cost
December 04 2013 9:29 AM
Almost a quarter of Greeks are at risk of poverty, according to recent Greek government statistics.
- YUM!'s China Solution
December 04 2013 8:29 AM
Fast-food experts are asking whether the KFC owner can recover from its sales plunge in China.
- Cyber Monday Breaks Records
December 03 2013 11:05 AM
Online retailers shrugged off a mediocre overall retail environment to rake in big sales increases.
- How Low Can Gold Go In 2014?
December 03 2013 8:24 AM
Those of you who piled into gold on a Glenn Beck-inspired belief that the U.S. dollar would collapse should meditate on this analysis.
- General Electric At A Crucial Turning Point: Barclays
December 02 2013 5:14 PM
General Electric’s fate is now in the hands of company management, since stock bears and bulls have an equally powerful case on fundamentals.
- Ukraine’s Ties With Russia And EU: What’s At Stake
December 02 2013 1:20 PM
Has Vladimir Putin overplayed his admittedly powerful hand in dealing with a major southwestern neighbor?
- Trade Chinese Stocks & Copper, In Opposite Directions: Goldman Sachs
December 02 2013 11:01 AM
The bank said this top trade for 2014 best framed risks and rewards related to Chinese economic growth and commodity market risks.
- Pebble Mine Developer Makes Pitch For Partner, But Also Says He Can Do It Alone
November 27 2013 7:17 AM
Northern Dynasty CEO Ron Thiessen spoke with IBTimes about the Alaskan copper mine proposal.
- Gold Deserves Downgrade And Prices Will Sink: Key Gold Analyst
November 26 2013 11:04 AM
Gold analysts remained negative on the precious metals prospects for the near future.
- How The Iran Nuclear Deal May Affect Currencies, Commodities
November 26 2013 8:27 AM
Oil prices were initially pushed lower, but they quickly recovered after details of the U.S.-Iran nuclear pact were announced.
- Frozen US Turkey Prices Foreshadow Aggressive Supermarket Discounting
November 26 2013 6:29 AM
Frozen turkey prices have reached lows not seen in recent memory, which means large holiday season discounts.
- Gold - Perhaps Not As Precious, Near-Term
November 25 2013 3:23 PM
Gold analysts see glum prospects for a gold price rally, as gold’s most common areas of support and strength have failed.
- And The US Outlet With The Lowest Toy Prices Is...
November 25 2013 11:47 AM
Yes, it's that time of year again -- and many budget-conscious Americans will be checking those prices, thank you.
- Wal-Mart’s New CEO: Key Things To Know
November 25 2013 10:30 AM
Wal-Mart Stores' new CEO, Doug McMillon, is a company veteran who has worked in all three of its key business units.
- Amazon’s German Workers Strike Again
November 25 2013 8:06 AM
Amazon's workers in Germany are demanding better pay, and it isn’t the first time they've gone on strike there.
- Health Care Costs, Not Access, Worry Americans: Gallup
November 21 2013 3:07 PM
The proportion of Americans concerned about health care costs beat the slice worried about health care access for the first time since 2007.
- The Latest In Investing Chic - 'Frontier Markets'
November 21 2013 10:23 AM
These economies are characterized by immature markets, though some investors see significant rewards along with the risks.
- Traditional Retailers Face Tough Holiday Season
November 20 2013 5:51 PM
Digital platforms represent both dangers and opportunities for U.S. retailers, even as broader consumer sentiment appears mediocre.
- Why Switzerland Sees No Need For Central Bank Gold Restrictions
November 20 2013 2:16 PM
The Swiss federal cabinet said such restrictions interfere with the freedom of its central bank to engineer monetary policy.