- M&M Color Dyes Linked To Hyperactivity: Change.org
October 23 2013 2:37 PM
The public interest group is petitioning Mars to switch to natural dyes, claiming widely used artificial ones aggravate hyperactivity in some children.
- Natural And Organic Shoppers: A Mixed Demographic Bag
October 23 2013 10:51 AM
Natural and organic shoppers can be divided into seven distinct categories by demographic traits, according to a consumer market research firm.
- Caterpillar Underperforms In Q3 And Sees Challenging 2014
October 23 2013 10:19 AM
Profits for the quarter fell 44 percent from the year before.
- Coffee Prices May Bottom In Coming Months
October 23 2013 6:21 AM
Better supplies from Brazil have left coffee prices at serious lows, but that could spell opportunity for investors bullish on coffee.
- Jewelry Drives High Platinum Demand In China
October 22 2013 2:07 PM
Chinese trade data showed a 30-month high in platinum imports for September.
- Gold May Reverse Recent Bearish Trends: HSBC
October 22 2013 10:12 AM
If the Federal Reserve looks more closely at underemployment, the stimulus reduction feared by gold investors could be delayed even further.
- Indian Gold Demand Slows Despite Hindu Holiday Season
October 21 2013 5:24 PM
Smuggled gold may be meeting Indian retail investor demand, as pent-up demand seems lacking.
- State Vs. Federal Healthcare Exchanges: Contrasts And Lessons
October 21 2013 2:42 PM
Differences of scale, budget and system complexity may account for successful state health care launches and the flawed federal effort.
- A Google Stock Split?
October 21 2013 11:20 AM
As Google stock passed the $1,000 mark on Friday, markets wondered whether a stock split could come soon.
- Healthcare.gov Glitches Continue - Should Health Secretary Sebelius Resign?
October 18 2013 10:01 AM
President Obama’s signature legislative achievement - the federal health care exchange - hasn't received much praise in its first three weeks.
- McDonald’s Q3 2013 Earnings Preview: Fast Food Recovers
October 18 2013 5:56 AM
Sales should slowly recover worldwide, after several months of uneven growth and declines.
- Live Flash Auction Site Sees Strong Growth, International Expansion
October 17 2013 11:37 PM
The two-year-old Tophatter could hit annual sales of $40 million this year, and it has signed up more than 1 million members.
- 5 Economic Headaches That Will Remain After The Shutdown
October 17 2013 1:00 PM
Unemployment and a shrinking labor force are among pressing U.S. economic problems that remain to be addressed.
- General Electric Q3 Earnings Preview: Better News Next Time
October 17 2013 5:49 AM
The industrial conglomerate’s pace may be slowing, compared to more-specialized competitors.
- Irish Corporate Tax Reform? Wait And See
October 16 2013 3:25 PM
Irish corporate tax reform may be on the horizon, but it’s a long time coming, and short-term impacts are unclear.
- Coke Vs. Pepsi In 2013
October 16 2013 11:38 AM
Each has registered uninspiring sales and profit figures in 2013, as they slowly expand in emerging markets.
- The Gold Bugs May Have Disappeared, For Now
October 15 2013 1:45 PM
Gold market reaction to U.S. policy deadlock on the federal budget and debt ceiling has been surprisingly muted.
- Pepsi Continues Losses In American Beverages, But Snacks Help
October 15 2013 11:41 AM
Pepsi could be hurt by a slowdown in Brazil and Russia, two of its largest foreign markets.
- International E-Commerce Growth To Exceed US Growth Rate
October 15 2013 10:51 AM
Attractive markets include the Middle East and Russia, where there are an estimated 77 million Internet users.
- Golden Week Gambling Could Help Set Macau Revenue Record
October 14 2013 11:37 AM
The numbers are in and it's clear that Chinese tourists spent extravagantly at Macau’s casino tables during the Golden Week holiday.