Articles by Nat Rudarakanchana
- A Leaner, Meaner General Electric
November 20 2013 11:15 AM
Barclays analysts, among others, have changed their minds about the company since it announced details of a partial spinoff.
- Deficits Versus Growth: Ryan’s Word Against Summers’
November 19 2013 5:58 PM
The two influential figures sparred in front of 100 top executives at a Wall Street Journal event in Washington.
- World Bank President Bullish On Africa: WSJ CEO Council
November 19 2013 2:55 PM
Burkina Faso, for example, is primed to grow if it can access long-term capital, the World Bank leader said.
- Western Leaders Offer Measured Assessment Of Chinese Economy
November 19 2013 12:50 PM
Influential U.S. politicians and economists at a D.C. conference puzzled out their thoughts about the world’s second-largest economy and America's top economic rival.
- Israeli Central Bank Figure Defends His Student Bernanke
November 19 2013 11:00 AM
A senior monetary policy thinker and mentor to Fed chair Ben Bernanke gave his take on the central bank's actions during the global economic crisis.
- Military Official Debriefs On Global Military Landscape
November 19 2013 12:50 AM
Joint chiefs of staff chair Martin Dempsey told a crowd of business executives that he worried about looming budget cuts and a rogue North Korea.
- Murdoch Opens Annual Summit Of CEOs In DC
November 18 2013 10:11 PM
The News Corp chief showed his clout by gathering dozens of CEOs and President Barack Obama for a two-day conference.
- Facebook's Fully Wind-Powered Data Center
November 18 2013 11:16 AM
Facebook, Google, and Microsoft have all paid attention to the energy consumption and sources for their massive data centers.
- Whistle-blower SEC Report Shows International Tipsters Growing
November 18 2013 10:07 AM
Canada, the U.K. and China led the way in reporting on U.S.-related corporate wrongdoing.
- Economists Call Asian Growth Trend 'Boring'
November 15 2013 4:03 PM
Slow and predictable developments in export, along with political inertia, mean there will likely be few Asia surprises in the next several months.
- Perspectives On Gold Demand After A Mixed Third Quarter
November 15 2013 10:28 AM
Bank analysts weighed in on the latest trends in gold demand and supply.
- Drug Companies May Have WTO Case Against India
November 14 2013 3:54 PM
Patents from global pharmaceutical companies, which seek to block generic drug copying, have drawn special attention in recent years.
- Gold Demand Shows Conflicts Between East And West: Gold Council
November 14 2013 1:03 AM
Consumer demand this year has hit record highs, but Western investors are still apparently bearish on the metal, having fled specialist funds.
- E-Commerce In Russia: Where To Begin?
November 13 2013 3:45 PM
Russia has become a key frontier for e-commerce giants and their smaller peers alike.
- Bombardier Jets Could See Big Wins At Dubai Air Show
November 13 2013 2:11 PM
Industrial analysts were bullish on the Canadian aircraft maker after meeting with company management on Tuesday.
- US E-Commerce Holiday Sales Seen Besting Traditional Retail
November 13 2013 9:26 AM
E-commerce strategists are optimistic about what sales thus far indicate about the imminent holiday sales rush.
- Silver Streamer Sees Better Deals, But Lower Profits
November 13 2013 6:13 AM
Silver Wheaton CEO Randy Smallwood is confident that silver prices will reach a bottom in the near future.
- Why Commodity Prices May Fall
November 12 2013 12:45 PM
Oil prices have already started heading south. Will other commodities follow?
- Foreign Companies Return To The US, Though Fraud Fears Remain
November 12 2013 10:25 AM
2013 has been a banner year for foreign companies listing on U.S. exchanges.
- And The King Of Europe's Economy Is?
November 08 2013 3:28 PM
A nation you would not expect, and its top rank is due to strong private consumption.