Articles by Nat Rudarakanchana
- At GE, A Shift Toward Serving Local Power Market
March 03 2014 1:27 PM
The company launched a $1.4 billion distributed power business in late February.
- Why Investors Are Rotating To Gold Again
March 03 2014 8:21 AM
Once again, the precious metal is being favored as a safe haven, in light of the Ukraine crisis.
- EPA Leans Against Alaska Pebble Project
March 02 2014 10:53 AM
A 404(c) review of the project could signal the end of what might have been North America’s largest open pit mine.
- The Private Equity Recruiting Rush Has Begun
February 28 2014 11:10 AM
The hunt for fresh Wall Street talent reflects fewer top job seekers in the finance sector, as Ivy League grads head for tech and other fields.
- Bitcoin Blues - MtGox Ends In Bankruptcy
February 28 2014 8:07 AM
The exchange said it lost 850,000 bitcoins because of hackers.
- Google Sows Seeds For Google Glass Applications In Agriculture
February 27 2014 2:51 PM
Google’s much-hyped electronic frames could be of use to farmers.
- Here's The Lowdown On Indian E-Commerce From Snapdeal's CEO
February 27 2014 11:35 AM
India’s online retail market could triple to 500 billion rupees by 2016.
- Big Data On The Farm: FarmLogs CEO Q&A
February 26 2014 3:06 PM
FarmLogs helps farmers optimize harvests with modern mobile technology.
- Even Amid Consumers' Profit-Taking, Turkish Gold Demand Remains Robust
February 26 2014 10:50 AM
Gold demand rose the third fastest in the world in Turkey in 2013, for consumers.
- Drugs And Money Laundering: Q&A With Former Fed Bob Mazur
February 26 2014 6:00 AM
Mazur is an outspoken critic of the way governments and banks combat money laundering, the drug cartels' lifeblood.
- US Housing Recovery Slows Down, With A Cloudy Outlook
February 25 2014 12:20 PM
Yale University economics professor Robert Shiller said an annual fall in home prices is a potential threat in 2014, if several risks converge.
- What The GOP Is Likely To Protest About FATCA Tax Reform
February 25 2014 5:45 AM
Republicans will press criticism of the ambitious tax evasion crackdown during 2014 elections.
- Arctic Gold Mining: Risks And Rewards
February 24 2014 11:27 AM
Agnico-Eagle Mines’ Meadowbank gold mine saw record production in 2013.
- Activist Investors Made More Money Than Passive Funds: Goldman
February 21 2014 12:58 PM
Activist campaigns targeting corporations have also been on the rise, according to Goldman Sachs analysts.
- SEC Eyes Whistle-blower Protection Expansion
February 21 2014 12:15 PM
At issue is whether employees can report securities fraud directly to their employers, or whether they must first inform regulators.
- Blackstone Bonds: Analyzing The Rental Income Dip
February 20 2014 12:14 PM
Blackstone’s innovative rental-backed security launched late last year in a $480 million offering.
- What's Behind China's Factory Weakness?
February 20 2014 10:02 AM
The monthly stat has become increasingly important to investors and economists around the world.
- A Tale Of Two Gold Markets
February 18 2014 11:24 AM
Consumer-based gold demand hit new records in 2013, even as investors fled the precious metal.
- Investors Will Get A Chance To Solve Candy Crush's IPO Puzzle
February 18 2014 9:27 AM
Candy's parent company King Digital has registered explosive revenue growth from 2012 to the end of 2013.
- Chinese Gold In 2013: An Extraordinary Year For Imports, Consumption, & Production
February 18 2014 3:51 AM
China produced, consumed and imported record amounts of gold in 2013.