Articles by Nat Rudarakanchana
- General Electric At A Crucial Turning Point: Barclays
December 02 2013 5:14 PM
General Electric’s fate is now in the hands of company management, since stock bears and bulls have an equally powerful case on fundamentals.
- Ukraine’s Ties With Russia And EU: What’s At Stake
December 02 2013 1:20 PM
Has Vladimir Putin overplayed his admittedly powerful hand in dealing with a major southwestern neighbor?
- Trade Chinese Stocks & Copper, In Opposite Directions: Goldman Sachs
December 02 2013 11:01 AM
The bank said this top trade for 2014 best framed risks and rewards related to Chinese economic growth and commodity market risks.
- Pebble Mine Developer Makes Pitch For Partner, But Also Says He Can Do It Alone
November 27 2013 7:17 AM
Northern Dynasty CEO Ron Thiessen spoke with IBTimes about the Alaskan copper mine proposal.
- Gold Deserves Downgrade And Prices Will Sink: Key Gold Analyst
November 26 2013 11:04 AM
Gold analysts remained negative on the precious metals prospects for the near future.
- How The Iran Nuclear Deal May Affect Currencies, Commodities
November 26 2013 8:27 AM
Oil prices were initially pushed lower, but they quickly recovered after details of the U.S.-Iran nuclear pact were announced.
- Frozen US Turkey Prices Foreshadow Aggressive Supermarket Discounting
November 26 2013 6:29 AM
Frozen turkey prices have reached lows not seen in recent memory, which means large holiday season discounts.
- Gold - Perhaps Not As Precious, Near-Term
November 25 2013 3:23 PM
Gold analysts see glum prospects for a gold price rally, as gold’s most common areas of support and strength have failed.
- And The US Outlet With The Lowest Toy Prices Is...
November 25 2013 11:47 AM
Yes, it's that time of year again -- and many budget-conscious Americans will be checking those prices, thank you.
- Wal-Mart’s New CEO: Key Things To Know
November 25 2013 10:30 AM
Wal-Mart Stores' new CEO, Doug McMillon, is a company veteran who has worked in all three of its key business units.
- Amazon’s German Workers Strike Again
November 25 2013 8:06 AM
Amazon's workers in Germany are demanding better pay, and it isn’t the first time they've gone on strike there.
- Health Care Costs, Not Access, Worry Americans: Gallup
November 21 2013 3:07 PM
The proportion of Americans concerned about health care costs beat the slice worried about health care access for the first time since 2007.
- The Latest In Investing Chic - 'Frontier Markets'
November 21 2013 10:23 AM
These economies are characterized by immature markets, though some investors see significant rewards along with the risks.
- Traditional Retailers Face Tough Holiday Season
November 20 2013 5:51 PM
Digital platforms represent both dangers and opportunities for U.S. retailers, even as broader consumer sentiment appears mediocre.
- Why Switzerland Sees No Need For Central Bank Gold Restrictions
November 20 2013 2:16 PM
The Swiss federal cabinet said such restrictions interfere with the freedom of its central bank to engineer monetary policy.
- A Leaner, Meaner General Electric
November 20 2013 11:15 AM
Barclays analysts, among others, have changed their minds about the company since it announced details of a partial spinoff.
- Deficits Versus Growth: Ryan’s Word Against Summers’
November 19 2013 5:58 PM
The two influential figures sparred in front of 100 top executives at a Wall Street Journal event in Washington.
- World Bank President Bullish On Africa: WSJ CEO Council
November 19 2013 2:55 PM
Burkina Faso, for example, is primed to grow if it can access long-term capital, the World Bank leader said.
- Western Leaders Offer Measured Assessment Of Chinese Economy
November 19 2013 12:50 PM
Influential U.S. politicians and economists at a D.C. conference puzzled out their thoughts about the world’s second-largest economy and America's top economic rival.
- Israeli Central Bank Figure Defends His Student Bernanke
November 19 2013 11:00 AM
A senior monetary policy thinker and mentor to Fed chair Ben Bernanke gave his take on the central bank's actions during the global economic crisis.