Articles by Nat Rudarakanchana
- Military Official Debriefs On Global Military Landscape
November 19 2013 12:50 AM
Joint chiefs of staff chair Martin Dempsey told a crowd of business executives that he worried about looming budget cuts and a rogue North Korea.
- Murdoch Opens Annual Summit Of CEOs In DC
November 18 2013 10:11 PM
The News Corp chief showed his clout by gathering dozens of CEOs and President Barack Obama for a two-day conference.
- Facebook's Fully Wind-Powered Data Center
November 18 2013 11:16 AM
Facebook, Google, and Microsoft have all paid attention to the energy consumption and sources for their massive data centers.
- Whistle-blower SEC Report Shows International Tipsters Growing
November 18 2013 10:07 AM
Canada, the U.K. and China led the way in reporting on U.S.-related corporate wrongdoing.
- Economists Call Asian Growth Trend 'Boring'
November 15 2013 4:03 PM
Slow and predictable developments in export, along with political inertia, mean there will likely be few Asia surprises in the next several months.
- Perspectives On Gold Demand After A Mixed Third Quarter
November 15 2013 10:28 AM
Bank analysts weighed in on the latest trends in gold demand and supply.
- Drug Companies May Have WTO Case Against India
November 14 2013 3:54 PM
Patents from global pharmaceutical companies, which seek to block generic drug copying, have drawn special attention in recent years.
- Gold Demand Shows Conflicts Between East And West: Gold Council
November 14 2013 1:03 AM
Consumer demand this year has hit record highs, but Western investors are still apparently bearish on the metal, having fled specialist funds.
- E-Commerce In Russia: Where To Begin?
November 13 2013 3:45 PM
Russia has become a key frontier for e-commerce giants and their smaller peers alike.
- Bombardier Jets Could See Big Wins At Dubai Air Show
November 13 2013 2:11 PM
Industrial analysts were bullish on the Canadian aircraft maker after meeting with company management on Tuesday.
- US E-Commerce Holiday Sales Seen Besting Traditional Retail
November 13 2013 9:26 AM
E-commerce strategists are optimistic about what sales thus far indicate about the imminent holiday sales rush.
- Silver Streamer Sees Better Deals, But Lower Profits
November 13 2013 6:13 AM
Silver Wheaton CEO Randy Smallwood is confident that silver prices will reach a bottom in the near future.
- Why Commodity Prices May Fall
November 12 2013 12:45 PM
Oil prices have already started heading south. Will other commodities follow?
- Foreign Companies Return To The US, Though Fraud Fears Remain
November 12 2013 10:25 AM
2013 has been a banner year for foreign companies listing on U.S. exchanges.
- And The King Of Europe's Economy Is?
November 08 2013 3:28 PM
A nation you would not expect, and its top rank is due to strong private consumption.
- Trans Fats – What You Need To Know
November 08 2013 10:47 AM
U.S. food regulators have taken steps to eliminate trans fats from most of the U.S. food supply.
- Private Equity's New Gold: Home Equity
November 07 2013 2:34 PM
Private equity firms are turning to real estate again after five years of recession, but they could have trouble cracking "gateway" markets.
- Goldman Sachs Could Be Latest In Global FX Probe
November 07 2013 8:33 AM
The bank’s latest regulatory filings show a discrepancy between the second quarter and the current quarter.
- The China Syndrome
November 06 2013 3:28 PM
A HSBC research note makes explicit what has become increasingly clear to gold investors this year regarding the gold market's most bullish factor.
- Amazon Teaming With Independent Bookstores? That's Not A Misprint
November 06 2013 11:24 AM
The e-commerce giant has offered to sell Kindles at a discount to retailers, which can sell them to customers and get a cut of e-book sales.