- In Pakistan, It's 'Three Cheers For Bollywood'
January 07 2014 11:51 AM
The release of "Dhoom 3" (or any such product from India) in Pakistan raises a raft of thorny and confusing legal questions.
- Legalization Of Marijuana: The End Of 'Cool'
January 07 2014 9:42 AM
Seventy percent of New York State voters (including 58 percent of Republicans) support the legalization of medical marijuana.
- How India’s Malik Sisters Are Empowering Young Women
January 06 2014 1:31 PM
The Maliks were the first twin sisters ever to scale Mount Everest.
- Where W. Europe's Seniors Are Looking To Access Affordable Health Care
January 06 2014 12:33 PM
The number of people who reach their 80th birthday will quadruple to almost 400 million by the year 2050,
- Pakistan Party Demands Separate State For Urdu Speakers
January 03 2014 2:46 PM
MQM represent the “Muhajirs,” the Muslims who fled Hindu-dominated British India during Partition to settle in the new country of Pakistan in 1947.
- Indian Winter: PM Singh Quits, Another Gandhi Waiting In the Wings
January 03 2014 11:16 AM
Rahul Gandhi has not been officially anointed, but Manmohan Singh said he had "outstanding credentials” as Congress leader.
- Iran And Saudi Arabia: Middle East Power-Brokers And Longtime Enemies At Dangerous Loggerheads
January 02 2014 2:53 PM
Tension, rivalry and hostility have long characterized the bilateral relations between Saudi Arabia and Iran.
- Is Saudi Arabia’s ‘Playboy Prince’ Behind Bomb Attacks In Lebanon?
January 02 2014 12:30 PM
Prince Bandar has long cultivated close ties with the U.S. government, while engendering extreme hostility in Iran and Syria.
- Hunza: Oasis Of Literacy And Gender Equality Deep In Pakistan
January 02 2014 9:55 AM
Hunza, an isolated valley in extreme northern Pakistan, is vastly different from the rest of the troubled country.
- NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio’s Inauguration Speech (FULL TEXT)
January 01 2014 6:56 PM
Bill de Blasio delivered the following inaugural address as the 109th mayor of New York City.
- Satyagraha: Australian Filmmaker Depicts Destruction Of India’s Holy Ganges River By Illegal Miners, Government Corruption
December 31 2013 10:50 AM
The documentary tells the tale of pollution and environmental degradation of one of the world’s most beloved natural landmarks
- France Goes Ahead With 75% Tax On Super-Rich
December 30 2013 12:14 PM
However, the total tax payout will be capped at 5 percent of a corporation’s annual turnover.
- Nikki Get Your Gun: South Carolina Governor Haley A New Paradigm For The Indian-American Woman
December 30 2013 11:12 AM
Haley has also been mentioned as a possible Republican vice presidential (or even presidential) candidate in the near future.
- No End To The Horror: Indian Woman Raped Twice On Christmas Eve
December 27 2013 11:12 AM
The victim endured a peculiarly bizarre and tragic sequence of events.
- 'Duck Dynasty': Phil Robertson And The Dalai Lama (Yes, The Dalai Lama)
December 27 2013 9:43 AM
It is unclear when or if "Duck Dynasty" will return to A&E as both sides appear to be settling in for the long haul.
- What Are India And Pakistan Really Fighting About?
December 27 2013 5:52 AM
The scarcity of this resource could make all other problems/disagreements between the two seem quite irrelevant.
- A Carjacking In New Jersey: An Unexpected Clash Between Jewish And Black Americans
December 26 2013 2:13 PM
The life-changing event for the six people involved may illustrate the drastically different paths taken by two erstwhile allies.
- Indian Video Lampoons How Men Leer At Women In Public
December 26 2013 12:47 PM
The video attempts to show how absurd the men look from the women who simply wish to be left alone.
- Jesus Christ: Was The Savior Buried In Kashmir, India?
December 24 2013 1:02 PM
Among the most fascinating and controversial aspects of the life of Jesus was what he did and where he went in his adolescence and early manhood.
- Can Delhi’s New Chief Minister End Corruption?
December 24 2013 10:28 AM
Kejriwal is the founder of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), whose core values are focused on eliminating corruption from Indian politics.