- Garbage, John Mayer and Willie Nelson also have new albums coming out this month.
- Satr Wars fans aren't the only ones with a reason to celebrate today.
- French fashion house Hermès successfully won a fake Birkin bag lawsuit on Tuesday
- Edvard Munch's masterpiece The Scream, one of the world's most recognizable works of art, sold for $120 million at Sotheby's on Wednesday, setting a new record as the most expensive piece of art ever sold at auction.
- The album will be Morissette's first release in for years.
- Pattinson will play Eric Maddox, a lead interrogator in the 2003 capture of the Iraqi leader.
- Happy Birthday Christina Hendricks.
- The spring art sales got off to a solid start at Christie's on Tuesday, with works by Cezanne and Matisse each selling for $19 million (11 million pounds) as the auction house moved $117 million worth of Impressionist and modern art.
- French shoe designer Christian Louboutin, famed for his glossy red-soled shoes, defended his decision to go to court with fashion label Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) and its parent company PPR to protect his trademark look on Monday.
- The film opens in US theaters June 27.
- Jared is the last member of KoL to take the plunge.
- I AM opens in theaters in Korea May 10.
- A very shy Victoria covered her mouth before leaning in for the kiss cam.
- A Mirror Diamond necklace bearing five Mughal empire pendant diamonds with emerald drops has been offered for private sale at a price of $20 million, auction house Bonham's said on Monday.
Nicki Minaj Tour Dates 2012: Pink Friday North American Stops to Include Miami, Dallas, Vancouver [FULL LIST]Minaj will be playing a slew of smaller venues for the North American leg.
Diane Keaton Drunk on 'Colbert Report'? Actress Calls Stephen Colbert 'Sexual Pervert' in Awkward Interview [VIDEO]Keaton also vowed to not vote for Colbert should he ever run for president.
MTV Movie Awards 2012: Nominations Include Ryan Gosling, 'Bridesmaids' and 'Hunger Games' [FULL LIST]Gosling is up for three popcorn awards, including Best Gut-Wrenching Performance.
- The 66th Tony Awards will be handed out on June 10.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel's old Volkswagen wasn't worth the 130,000 euros ($172,100) bogus online bidders kited it to earlier this month, but the first woman chancellor's 1990 Golf finally went to the highest bidder on Monday for 10,165 euros.
- Edvard Munch's The Scream could become the most expensive painting ever sold at auction on Wednesday if predictions that the work could fetch up to $150 million are to be believed.