- Rare 120 Million-Year-Old Pterosaur Eggs Found In China
June 06 2014 4:26 PM
Scientists in China have found the world’s first intact pterosaur eggs.
- Vodafone Exposes Vast Government Wiretapping Of Its Networks
June 06 2014 2:16 PM
Vodafone has blown the lid off secret government surveillance of its customers.
- North Korea Cites Vague ‘Violation’ As Reason For Detaining US Tourist Jeffrey Edward Fowle
June 06 2014 1:54 PM
North Korea named Jeffrey Edward Fowle as the American tourist it detained in May.
- Obama, Putin Talk On Sidelines Of D-Day Event in France
June 06 2014 10:05 AM
The informal meeting was the first in-person discussion between Obama and Putin since the Ukraine crisis began in March.
- Why GM Sales Are Still Strong Despite Recall Scandal
June 05 2014 7:46 PM
GM reported its highest monthly sales in May in over six years.
- Israel Approves 1,500 New West Bank Units In ‘Response’ To Palestine
June 05 2014 12:19 PM
The approval was described by Israeli officials as an appropriate response to the Palestinian "terror government."
- Manned Mars Mission ‘Plausible’ But Requires US-China Partnership, Report Finds
June 05 2014 11:19 AM
U.S. report makes the case for manned Mars mission, but says the effort will be an international collaboration.
- World’s Oldest Pants Found In 3,000-Year-Old Chinese Grave Reveal Possible Origin Of Trousers
June 04 2014 3:25 PM
Could these be the world’s oldest pair of pants?
- Massive Hong Kong Vigil Pays Tribute To Tiananmen Square Protests
June 04 2014 1:08 PM
It has been 25 years since the Tiananmen Square massacre, but many in Hong Kong want to keep the memory alive.
- 150 Million-Year-Old Lizard Graveyard Found In Chile, Ancient Reptiles ‘Entombed’ Beneath Glacier
June 04 2014 10:57 AM
Paleontologists unearthed a vast graveyard of prehistoric Ichthyosaurs in southern Chile.
- Kristof Asked To Revisit Cambodia Reporting After Somaly Mam Expose
June 03 2014 5:51 PM
The popular New York Times columnist faces calls to audit his work on sex trafficking after Newsweek's expose of Somaly Mam.
- Internet Folklore Inspires Wisconsin 12-Year-Olds In Stabbing
June 03 2014 3:18 PM
Morgan Geyser and Anissa Weier of Wisconsin stabbed their friend 19 times to pay homage to “Slender Man.”
- 6 In 10 Brazilians Say World Cup Is Bad For Economy
June 03 2014 12:50 PM
Hosting the World Cup is expected to cost the nation about $11 billion.
- Pavlof Volcano Eruption ‘Escalates,’ Alaska Officials Raise Alert Level
June 03 2014 9:52 AM
Alaska officials have raised the alert level for Pavlof Volcano.
- Dinosaur-Inspired ‘Velocirobot’ Is Faster Than Usain Bolt [VIDEO]
June 02 2014 5:11 PM
Korean engineers have built a robotic dinosaur that can reach speeds of 46 kilometers per hour.
- First 3D-Printed Blood Vessels Bring Scientists A Step Closer To Bioprinting Human Organs
June 02 2014 3:59 PM
Scientists have created the first synthetic blood vessels using 3D-bioprinting techniques.
- Where Are The Students Of The Tiananmen Square Massacre Now?
June 02 2014 3:30 PM
On the 25th anniversary of the Tiananmen Square massacre, a look at where those student leaders are now.
- Cutting Carbon Emissions Is Best Option For Slowing Global Warming: Study
June 02 2014 11:07 AM
Human activity adds roughly 7 billion metric tons of carbon to the environment every year.
- UK To Include Prostitution And Illegal Drugs In GDP Estimates
May 30 2014 4:29 PM
Britain will include illicit activities when measuring GDP, the Office of National Statistics announced Friday.
- Press Secretary Jay Carney Leaving White House
May 30 2014 2:15 PM
The chief spokesman will be replaced by Josh Earnest, a special assistant to the president.