- A crowd erupted in cheers as the honor guard unhooked and folded the Rebel banner.
- Disney has reversed its decision to keep a Sikh mail carrier separated from the other mail carriers because of his appearance.
- Some have wondered whether Anonymous played a part in Wednesday’s sudden suspension of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Selleck isn’t the first victim of so-called drought shaming, a phenomenon of calling out California celebrities for their apparent water overuse.
- Gone are the days when most American politicians said marijuana was a gateway drug, or that it should never be legalized.
- A recent crackdown on driver’s license fraud in New Mexico has seen the number of licenses issued to undocumented immigrants fall by 70 percent.
- Under current U.S. immigration policy, few visas are made available to legal immigrants for low-skilled occupations.
- On average, black Americans are 3.7 times more likely to be arrested for pot offenses than whites.
- “Ideas that are part of Democratic orthodoxy are an anathema to Republicans, and vice versa," pollster said.