- Netherlands Mourns As MH17 Victims' Bodies Are Returned
July 25 2014 8:37 PM
The remains of an additional 74 bodies, victims of downed Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, were returned to the Netherlands Friday.
- 'Horrifying' Scenes Of Washington State's Biggest Fire
July 25 2014 8:02 PM
Some 300 homes were destroyed in fires in north-central Washington, officials confirmed Friday.
- Israel May Expand Gaza Ground Operation
July 25 2014 4:14 PM
Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon disclosed the possibility hours after Israel rejected U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry’s cease-fire proposal.
- 'Right To Forget' Tantra Sex? Google Says Yes
July 24 2014 3:52 PM
A European man successfully petitioned Google to remove from search results an article that referenced his connection to a Tantra sex workshop.
- Was The Cure For AIDS Aboard Flight MH17?
July 18 2014 2:01 PM
Advocates lament the loss of some 100 prominent AIDS researchers aboard Flight MH17.
- Brazil's World Cup Stadiums: Housing For The Displaced?
July 17 2014 12:18 PM
Now that the World Cup has come and gone, Brazil will have to find other uses for its 12 renovated and newly minted stadiums.
- Who Really Won And Lost At This Year's World Cup?
July 14 2014 2:39 PM
Brazil the country won, though Brazil the team lost.
- Architects Look To Slums As Models For Sustainable Living
July 14 2014 2:30 PM
The word "sustainable" isn't often associated with slums. But planners say densely populated poor neighborhoods could be used as models for green living.
- Dating Website For Pot Smokers Matches Couples Based On 'Cannabis Lifestyle'
July 09 2014 6:10 PM
Smoking hot? Online dating site targets pot users who want someone to "relax" with.
- High Times, High Prices For Legal Pot
July 08 2014 4:19 PM
The price of weed varies greatly across the U.S. Here's how much black market weed costs compared to the legal stuff.
- Portland Police Prep For Pot DUIs
July 07 2014 4:57 PM
As Washington's first marijuana retail stores open this week, police in nearby Portland, Oregon, may be dealing with more high driving.
- 'Damn, Is This Stuff Good!'
July 07 2014 10:26 AM
As Washington opens its first marijuana retail stores this week, experts warn that this dope is way more potent than the 'Summer of Love' weed.
- What Cochran's Win Over Tea Party Challenger Means For Mississippi
June 25 2014 6:32 PM
Incumbent U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran courted Democrats to narrowly avoid being shut out by a tea party challenger.
- Tea Party Candidates' Big Wins - And Losses [Infographic]
June 24 2014 7:01 PM
Will the newbie Tea Party candidates take down the much larger, veteran pachyderms?
- Are Artificial Lagoons The New ‘Gold Standard’ In Real Estate?
June 24 2014 6:37 PM
In Dubai, artificial lagoons as clear as swimming pools are a step up from the manmade lake, without nature's pesky variations.
- What Did Brazil's Billions Buy?
June 19 2014 2:44 PM
Brazil’s expensive World Cup stadiums have their problems, but they're the latest in green design.
- Native Americans Offended Not Just By Redskins, But Ruling Is A Start
June 18 2014 5:05 PM
Native Americans tribal leaders say adopting Indian nomenclature and images to sell sports paraphernalia is inappropriate.
- Mystery Of Flight MH370: 9 Other Mysterious Disappearances In History
June 16 2014 6:56 AM
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 vanished without a trace. Here are nine other mysterious disappearances.
- Google ‘Fit’ Service Allows Users To Access Fitness Data
June 13 2014 5:07 PM
The new apps offer greater access to health data, but preserving medical privacy for users will be a challenge.
- A Decade After "Mission Accomplished," A Legacy Of American Blunders In Iraq
June 13 2014 12:30 PM
As Iraq falls further into crisis, a look back at some of the things major American and British leaders said that turned out to be wrong.