- Octopus Species Guards Eggs For 4.5 Years [VIDEO]
July 30 2014 9:17 PM
The female Graneledone boreopacifica octopus is perhaps the longest-living octopus on the planet.
- Lawyers Seek Court’s Consent To Work With Pot Businesses In Minnesota
July 30 2014 2:50 PM
Minnesota legalized medical marijuana in May, but other state laws have lawyers playing catch up.
- Two New 'End Of The World' Holes Discovered In Northern Russia
July 30 2014 11:41 AM
Two new mysterious craters were found in Siberia, and geologists say they may have been caused by climate change.
- Pot-Friendly NY Times Tests Applicants For Weed
July 29 2014 5:39 PM
Its editorial board supports repealing the federal ban on marijuana, but the company continues to test employees for it.
- Deepwater Horizon Impact ‘Wider’ Than Thought
July 29 2014 4:00 PM
The impact of the BP oil spill, the largest oil spill in history, is far more widespread than previously thought, study says.
- Will Florida Legalize Medical Marijuana? [POLL]
July 29 2014 2:02 PM
Polling shows overwhelming support among Florida voters for legalizing medical marijuana in November.
- Pro-Pot Laws Do Not Lead To More Drug Use Among Teens
July 29 2014 1:39 PM
While opponents of marijuana legalization say legal pot creates more use among teens, researchers say that's not necessarily the case.
- Washington Offers Pot Tourism, But Is Short On Pot
July 28 2014 8:19 PM
Legalized marijuana was supposed to bring in the green, but a pot shortage in Washington hurts efforts to grow pot tourism.
- Judge Overturns Same-Sex Marriage Ban For Miami-Dade County
July 25 2014 10:52 PM
A Florida Circuit Court judge struck down the state’s ban on same-sex marriage on Friday, but no licenses will be issued.
- Australia Has 'Not Forgotten' MH370: Search Continues
July 25 2014 9:56 PM
Australia is committed to finding MH370, the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, despite attention having shifted to MH17.
- Netherlands Mourns As MH17 Victims' Bodies Are Returned
July 25 2014 8:37 PM
The remains of an additional 74 bodies, victims of downed Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, were returned to the Netherlands Friday.
- 'Horrifying' Scenes Of Washington State's Biggest Fire
July 25 2014 8:02 PM
Some 300 homes were destroyed in fires in north-central Washington, officials confirmed Friday.
- Israel May Expand Gaza Ground Operation
July 25 2014 4:14 PM
Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon disclosed the possibility hours after Israel rejected U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry’s cease-fire proposal.
- 'Right To Forget' Tantra Sex? Google Says Yes
July 24 2014 3:52 PM
A European man successfully petitioned Google to remove from search results an article that referenced his connection to a Tantra sex workshop.
- Was The Cure For AIDS Aboard Flight MH17?
July 18 2014 2:01 PM
Advocates lament the loss of some 100 prominent AIDS researchers aboard Flight MH17.
- Brazil's World Cup Stadiums: Housing For The Displaced?
July 17 2014 12:18 PM
Now that the World Cup has come and gone, Brazil will have to find other uses for its 12 renovated and newly minted stadiums.
- Who Really Won And Lost At This Year's World Cup?
July 14 2014 2:39 PM
Brazil the country won, though Brazil the team lost.
- Architects Look To Slums As Models For Sustainable Living
July 14 2014 2:30 PM
The word "sustainable" isn't often associated with slums. But planners say densely populated poor neighborhoods could be used as models for green living.
- Dating Website For Pot Smokers Matches Couples Based On 'Cannabis Lifestyle'
July 09 2014 6:10 PM
Smoking hot? Online dating site targets pot users who want someone to "relax" with.
- High Times, High Prices For Legal Pot
July 08 2014 4:19 PM
The price of weed varies greatly across the U.S. Here's how much black market weed costs compared to the legal stuff.