- Astronauts To Grow Fresh Veggies In Space
May 04 2014 6:36 PM
Astronauts will attempt to grow fresh vegetables aboard the International Space Station.
- Asteroid 2014 HL129 Narrowly Misses Earth Just Days After Being Discovered
May 04 2014 3:54 PM
An asteroid the size of a school bus passed close to Earth on Saturday.
- No Joke: Obama Tries Out New Material At WHCD [VIDEO]
May 04 2014 2:14 PM
The president and actor Joel McHale send zingers to both sides of the aisle. Here are our 10 favorites.
- V. Stiviano Says Leaked Argument With NBA Owner Is One Of ‘Very Many’
May 03 2014 8:31 PM
V. Stiviano says there were many recorded conversations with Donald Sterling.
- Rare 18-Foot Goblin Shark Caught Off Florida Coast Is A ‘Living Fossil’ [PHOTOS]
May 03 2014 5:28 PM
"The guys at NOAA said I'm probably one of only 10 people who've seen one of those alive," says longtime fisherman.
- Ancient Egyptians’ Simple ‘Trick’ For Building The Pyramids Revealed
May 03 2014 3:24 PM
How ancient Egyptians maneuvered massive blocks across the desert.
- On 'Mean Girls' 10th Anniversary, Twitter Trends #DamnAfrica In Lindsay Lohan Dis
April 30 2014 6:49 PM
Twitter users used the hashtag #DamnAfrica and #DamnAfricaWhatHappened to “Mean Girls” star Lindsay Lohan.
- Shipwreck Seekers Discover Rare ‘Tar Lily’ Volcanoes Off Texas Coast [PHOTO]
April 30 2014 5:18 PM
Two rare tar volcanoes -- ocean-floor vents that spout asphalt instead of lava -- were discovered at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Radiation Tripled In Some Pacific Tuna Since Fukushima Meltdown
April 30 2014 1:45 PM
Some albacore tuna caught off the Pacific Northwest U.S. was found to contain higher levels of radiation after the 2011 Fukushima nuclear meltdown in Japan.
- Oprah Winfrey Criticizes Donald Sterling For ‘Plantation Mentality’
April 29 2014 7:58 PM
Winfrey was asked whether she'd consider buying the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: ‘Wreckage Found’ In Bay Of Bengal Could Be Missing Plane, Says Survey Company
April 29 2014 6:25 PM
An Australian survey company said Tuesday that it has located the wreckage of a commercial airliner in the Bay of Bengal that could be the missing MH370.
- ‘Cinderella Surgery’ On The Rise In US
April 29 2014 4:45 PM
The “Cinderella surgery” is performed to alter the shape and size of a woman’s feet to allow them to fit more easily into designer shoes.
- Mystery Of Spanish Flu Pandemic Solved? ‘Missing’ Link Shows Why 1918 Virus Targeted Young Adults
April 29 2014 1:33 PM
The 1918 flu pandemic is one of history’s greatest biomedical conundrums, primarily because of whom the virus targeted, but new research is helping to put some of the mysteries to rest.
- 9,000-Year-Old Caribou Hunting Site Found Under Lake Huron
April 28 2014 6:25 PM
The ruins of a 9,000-year-old caribou hunting site were found on the bottom of Lake Huron.
- Of Mice And Men: Lab Rats’ Fear Of Male Researchers ‘Might Affect’ Experiment Results
April 28 2014 4:30 PM
The distinct smell of male pheromones triggers a stress response in laboratory rodents that researchers say could skew findings.
- The World’s Fastest Land Animal Has A New Name: Meet Paratarsotomus Macropalpis, A Speedy Mite
April 28 2014 2:12 PM
Paratarsotomus macropalpis, a species of mite that’s endemic to Southern California, was recently found to be the world’s fastest land animal.
- S. Korean PM Resigns Over Ferry Disaster Uproar
April 27 2014 7:33 PM
South Korean Prime Minister Chung Hong-won resigned Sunday over the controversy surrounding the sinking of the Sewol ferry.
- Lawsuit Portrays Sterling Girlfriend As A ‘Gold Digger’
April 27 2014 5:59 PM
Lavish gifts and property were purchased with money that was jointly held, claims the wife of the Clippers owner.
- ‘Beezin’ Is Ridiculous New Trend For Getting High Among Teens: Here’s Why Doctors Say It’s Dangerous
April 27 2014 3:21 PM
Some teens have begun applying Burt’s Bees lip balm to simulate the effects of being high.
- First Human Skin Sample 'Grown' In Lab
April 26 2014 6:50 PM
Scientists have developed the first lab-grown sample of human epidermis.