- The report suggests that Trump will limit his briefings to once a week and also ask reporters to submit written questions.
- The study does not directly convict french fries as killers. How much we eat them, however, is a correlation.
- During his campaigning days, President Donald Trump had promised to end the DACA program for immigrants, calling it “unconstitutional executive amnesty.”
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomed a new addition to the family: a western lowland gorilla baby born to Kira, the zoo’s 17-year-old female and 32-year-old silverback, Motuba.
- Two food products — “Ava's Organic Cashews Roasted & Salted” and “Simple Truth Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts” — have recently been recalled due to potential contamination with Listeria monocytogenes.
- The move comes in line with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s statement earlier this month that the company was looking for so-called “anchor content” that would draw people to the video tab on Facebook's app.