- Fiji Says Syrian Rebels Want Compensation, Removal From Terror List
September 02 2014 12:44 AM
Negotiations have reportedly been stepped up between the Al Qaeda-linked Nusra Front and a new U.N. negotiation team now in place in Syria.
- Fast-Food Workers To Launch Intensified Protests Across US
September 01 2014 11:59 PM
Fast-food workers have launched a series of protests over the last nearly two years to bring awareness to their demands.
- Dozens Arrested At Made In America Music Festival In Los Angeles
September 01 2014 9:17 AM
Booze and dope were cited by the Los Angeles Police Department as proximate causes of most of the arrests.
- Ukraine Accuses Russia Of 'Open Aggression'
September 01 2014 8:47 AM
Poroshenko said in a speech there would be high-level personnel changes in the Ukrainian armed forces.
- South Africa's Zuma Leads Talks On Lesotho Political Crisis
September 01 2014 6:42 AM
Thabane fled Lesotho for South Africa on Saturday, hours before the army surrounded his residence and overran police stations in Maseru.
- Turkish Foreign Ministry Summons US Envoy Over Spying Report
September 01 2014 6:16 AM
Turkey's foreign ministry summoned Washington's most senior diplomat in Ankara over a media report.
- Samsung Heavy To Absorb Samsung Engineering For $2.5B
September 01 2014 4:33 AM
Monday's deal, which caught investors by surprise, sent shares in both companies surging.
- China Gives Microsoft Deadline For Anti-Trust Probe Explanation
September 01 2014 2:53 AM
The SAIC questioned Microsoft Vice President David Chen and gave the company a deadline to make an explanation.
- Japan Aims To Double India Investment In 5 Years
September 01 2014 12:33 AM
Modi and Abe are also likely to agree to speed up talks on a nuclear energy pact, according to the Nikkei.
- Sam's League Dream Still In Limbo After Clearing Waivers
August 31 2014 11:36 PM
Sam is considered undersized for a defensive end and to big to play linebacker.
- Federer Roars Into Fourth Round After Rain Delay
August 31 2014 11:27 PM
The Swiss star needed four sets to advance on Sunday.
- Chiefs Sign Quarterback Smith To Contract Extension
August 31 2014 11:22 PM
The deal is reportedly worth $68 million over four years.
- Federal Judge Temporarily Blocks Louisiana Abortion Law
August 31 2014 10:54 PM
A federal judge temporarily blocked a Louisiana law advocates say would likely have closed all five of the abortion clinics in the state.
- Libyan Armed Faction Takes Over U.S. Embassy Annex In Tripoli
August 31 2014 8:22 PM
Main embassy believed secure.
- Pakistan PM still surrounded by protesters after deadly clashes
August 31 2014 3:05 PM
- At Least 4 Dead In Paris Gas Explosion
August 31 2014 2:16 PM
Four are reported missing in the explosion and collapse.
- Iran Says Possible Response To New US Sanctions Could Not Be ‘Pleasant’
August 31 2014 11:35 AM
“We can take actions that would be unpleasant to the other side,” Iran's foreign minister says Sunday.
- California Governor Lauds Passage Of ‘Historic’ Sick Leave Bill
August 31 2014 9:43 AM
The measure would require Californian employers to provide at least three days of annual paid sick leave to workers.
- China Tells Journalists To Use 'Marxist News Values'
August 31 2014 3:53 AM
In the latest step in President Xi Jinping's crackdown on the media, journalists were told to uphold the principles prescribed by the Communist Party,
- Thousands Of Protesters Pressure Pakistan PM To Quit
August 31 2014 1:16 AM
Pakistan has been gripped by unrest for more than two weeks, with protest leaders saying they will not back down unless the Prime Minister resigns.