Articles by Reuters Reporter
- IOC President Open To Baseball's Return At Tokyo Games
November 20 2013 4:43 AM
Baseball and softball were voted out as Olympic sports in 2005.
- New Ball Movement Rule Would Have Spared Woods' Blushes
November 19 2013 1:35 PM
New Decision 18/4, agreed by the Royal and Ancient and the United States Golf Association (USGA), aims to clarify when a ball has been inadvertently moved by a player - a scenario that left Woods fuming at the BMW Championship in September.
- Jimmie Johnson Captures Sixth Sprint Cup Title
November 18 2013 12:07 AM
Johnson clinched with a ninth-place finish in at the season-ending Ford EcoBoost 400.
- Vettel Sets Record With U.S. Grand Prix Win
November 17 2013 11:59 PM
Vettel became the first F1 driver to win eight consecutive races in a season.
- Czechs Grab Davis Cup Lead
November 16 2013 3:39 PM
Holders Czech Republic took a 2-1 lead over hosts Serbia in the Davis Cup final after Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek romped to a 6-2 6-4 7-6 (4) win over Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac in Saturday's doubles.
- Bolt Says Jamaican Doping Issues Costing Him Money
November 16 2013 3:28 PM
Bolt, who is on a three-man shortlist for the male Athlete of the Year award which will be announced by the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) in the principality later on Saturday, has never failed a drug test.
- Vikings' Wide Receiver Simpson Arrested On DWI Charge
November 09 2013 8:43 PM
The Minnesota wide out was found visibly intoxicated in a stalled car in Minneapolis on Saturday.
- Immovable Nadal Digs In To Clinch No.1 Ranking
November 06 2013 3:03 PM
Following a knee injury that sidelined him for several months, Rafael Nadal will finish 2013 as the No. 1 tennis player on the ATP Tour with his victory over Stanislas Wawrinka.
- Horner Says Vettel's Dominance Is Mind-Blowing
November 04 2013 12:07 PM
The Red Bull team boss had overwhelming praise for F1 superstar Sebastian Vettel.
- Texans Coach Kubiak Hospitalized After Halftime Collapse
November 04 2013 3:27 AM
The Houston head coach is conscious and did not suffer a heart attack.
- Djokovic Beats Ferrer To Win Paris Masters Title
November 03 2013 1:59 PM
The Serbian star has his sights set on the No. 1 ranking of 2013 after defeating David Ferrer in straight sets.
- Yankees Re-Sign Captain Jeter To One-Year Deal
November 02 2013 3:07 PM
The 13-time All-Star agreed to a deal worth $12 million to remain with New York.
- Red Sox Win World Series With Rout Of Cardinals
October 31 2013 12:49 AM
Boston defeated St. Louis in Game Six, 6-1, to capture their third World Series title in 10 seasons.
- Tiger Woods: Improving McIlroy Will Win By End Of Year
October 29 2013 4:52 PM
The American legend had high praise for Rory McIlroy, who has struggled to go deep in major tournaments in recent months.
- Red Sox On Brink Of Championship After Beating Cards
October 29 2013 12:13 AM
Boston broke a 1-1 tie with a pair of seventh-inning runs to support another brilliant outing by starter Jon Lester in a 3-1 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals on Monday to take a 3-2 series lead.
- Lions Surprise Cowboys, Chiefs Go To 8-0
October 28 2013 1:40 AM
Detroit defeated Dallas, 31-30, in a wild ending to Week 8.
- Red Sox Beat Cards To Even World Series, 2-2
October 28 2013 1:07 AM
Boston won on the road in Game Four, 4-2, in another wild ending to a World Series game.
- Rare Call Gives Cards Wild Win Over Red Sox
October 27 2013 6:04 AM
The St. Louis Cardinals beat the Boston Red Sox in Game Three of the World Series with a confusing and controversial call in the ninth inning, 5-4.
- League Wants Team in LA And London, Says Goodell
October 26 2013 9:27 PM
The NFL continues to discuss expansion beyond the current 32-team league.
- Cards' Beltran Named Roberto Clemente Award Winner
October 26 2013 9:17 PM
The St. Louis outfielder earned the award for his commitment to youth through his foundation and academy in Puerto Rico.