- Militants Kill 20 In Two Separate Yemen Attacks
September 29 2014 12:55 AM
Houthi fighters seized Sanaa on Sept. 21 after four days of fighting with soldiers loyal to the Sunni Muslim Islah party.
- Lenovo To Close $2.1B IBM Server Deal On Wednesday
September 29 2014 12:32 AM
The deal will give China's biggest personal computer maker a major asset as it expands its offerings for business clients.
- France's Far-Right Grabs Senate Seats For First Time
September 28 2014 3:23 PM
The party, led by Marine Le Pen, took two seats in the august Senate.
- Airstrikes Hit Makeshift Refineries In Syria: Monitoring Group
September 28 2014 3:13 PM
Destroying the makeshift refineries has led to a sharp increase in the price of diesel.
- Militant Car Bomb Targets Houthi Base
September 28 2014 2:58 PM
AQAP said the target was al-Jafra hospital, which had been turned by the Houthis into a base for their operations.
- Microsoft CEO Pledges Cooperation In Chinese Antitrust Probe
September 28 2014 9:05 AM
- Five Family Members Found Dead Of Unknown Causes In Utah Home
September 28 2014 5:04 AM
Officers arrived at the Springville home and discovered the bodies of the mother and father along with their three children.
- 30 Hikers Found In 'Cardiac Arrest' After Japan Volcano Eruption
September 28 2014 3:39 AM
Hundreds of people, including children, were stranded on Mount Ontake after it erupted without warning on Saturday.
- Japan's Softbank In Talks To Buy Dreamworks: Media Reports
September 27 2014 11:40 PM
The Hollywood Reporter quoted a source as saying an acquisition would value DreamWorks at $3.4 billion.
- Japanese Troops Headed To Volcano
September 27 2014 11:29 PM
Hundreds of people, including children, were stranded on the peak after Mount Ontake erupted without warning just before noon on Saturday.
- Rivalry, Friendship On And Off Course Make Ryder Cup So Special
September 27 2014 10:05 PM
The Ryder Cup is coming to a close, but not without plenty of anecdotes.
- Egypt Court Postpones Verdict In Mubarak Trial
September 27 2014 6:40 AM
Before adjourning the hearing, the judge said he had not finished reviewing all the evidence in the case, which amounted to 160,000 pages.
- Oklahoma College Bus Crash Kills 4, Injures 12
September 27 2014 5:58 AM
The crash occurred Friday night, when a semi truck crossed over a median into oncoming traffic near Ardmore, Okla.
- Hong Kong Police Pepper Spray Students Who Storm Government HQ
September 26 2014 9:27 PM
Riot Police used pepper spray to disperse those who had stormed Hong Kong's government headquarters, but many students held their ground.
- Taliban Reportedly Behead 15, Kill Scores In Attack Near Kabul
September 26 2014 5:24 AM
Hundreds of Taliban fighters attacked a district close to the Afghan capital, Kabul, and reportedly beheaded 15 people
- Hong Kong Schoolchildren Join Democracy Protests
September 26 2014 1:13 AM
Secondary students are joining university groups in protesting the limitations imposed on the city's democratic process by China.
- Apple Releases iOS 8.0.2 To Fix Bugs Plaguing New iPhones
September 25 2014 10:30 PM
The company said the iOS 8.0.1 was live for only an hour, before it quickly pulled it back to investigate the issue.
- China Considering Replacing Central Bank Head
September 25 2014 6:46 AM
President Xi Jinping is considering replacing Governor Zhou Xiaochuan, an advocate of pro-market financial reforms.
- Tesco Bosses Could Face UK Parliamentary Scrutiny
September 25 2014 6:20 AM
In the past few years, several major companies and executives have faced high profile interrogations by the UK Parliament.
- Lax Testing Possibly At Fault For Dreamliner Battery Woes: Japan
September 25 2014 5:52 AM
Boeing said its tests on the battery were in line with regulations.