Articles by Reuters Reporter
- Britain Ends 28-Year Absence From Davis Cup Quarters
February 03 2014 12:34 AM
Britain held off the U.S. to reach the Davis Cup quarters for the first time since 1986.
- Obama Spars With O'Reilly In Pre-Super Bowl Interview
February 02 2014 7:27 PM
O'Reilly told Obama that many people believed his campaign team sought to downplay the cause of insurgent attacks in Benghazi.
- Syrian Forces Kill 83 With 'Barrel Bomb' Attacks In Aleppo
February 02 2014 6:40 PM
The use of barrel bombs -- oil drums or cylinders packed with explosives and shrapnel -- has drawn international condemnation.
- Three Large Explosions Rock Yemen Capital
February 02 2014 6:25 PM
There was no immediate word on the total number of casualties or the cause of the blasts.
- Silver Takes Over As Commissioner From Stern
February 01 2014 8:06 PM
Adam Silver is the new NBA commissioner as David Stern has stepped down after 30 years.
- Microsoft Taps Internal Candidate For CEO
January 31 2014 7:20 AM
As part of the move, co-founder Bill Gates may step aside as chairman and be replaced by lead independent director John Thompson.
- US Q4 GDP Grew At A 3.2 Percent Annual Rate
January 30 2014 8:55 AM
U.S. growth over the second half of the year came in at a 3.7 percent pace, up sharply from 1.8 percent in the first six months of the year.
- Two Russian Biathletes Fail Drugs Tests Before Games: Report
January 29 2014 3:28 PM
The International Biathlon Federation made the news public just one week before the Sochi Games.
- And Chrysler's IPO Date Is...
January 29 2014 11:13 AM
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) will be the parent company of the new group and will be registered in the Netherlands.
- European Regulators Said To Be Near Google Settlement
January 29 2014 8:32 AM
Haggling over Google's business practices nearing an end in EU case, settlement said near.
- Boeing's Q4 Profits Rising As Fast As Aviation Deliveries
January 29 2014 8:26 AM
The company's commercial aircraft deliveries propelled the quarter's performance.
- Obama Lays Out Go-It-Alone Approach In State Of Union Speech
January 28 2014 10:57 PM
President Obama spoke about raising the minimum wage, and working with Congress on a number of economic and budget issues.
- Apple's (AAPL) iPhone Sales Lag Wall Street View
January 28 2014 8:55 AM
Apple comes up short on top and bottom lines and shares fall.
- Nadal Should Recover Quickly, Says Coach
January 28 2014 1:21 AM
Rafael Nadal suffered from back problems against Stanislas Wawrinka at the final of the 2014 Australian Open.
- Super Bowl-Bound Wilson Defies Quarterback Prototype
January 27 2014 6:03 PM
Russell Wilson has proved many doubters wrong in his short NFL career.
- More Slams And Hall Of Fame Await Li Na, Says Evert
January 27 2014 12:14 PM
More slams and Hall of Fame await Aussie Open winner Li Na, says Chris Evert.
- Caterpillar Earnings Shine
January 27 2014 8:32 AM
Caterpillar reports strong earnings and says it's seeing signs of a global economic recovery.
- Rice Gains Bragging Rights Over Sanders In Revamped Pro Bowl
January 27 2014 3:58 AM
Team Rice defeated Team Sanders in Honolulu on Sunday, 22-21.
- Wawrinka Reaches First Final, Li To Meet Cibulkova
January 23 2014 12:28 PM
Stanislas Wawrinka followed his victory over Novak Djokovic with a win over Tomas Berdych.
- 'Big Four' Accounting Firms To Appeal SEC China Ruling
January 22 2014 10:24 PM
The firms said that the decision was not final or legally effective until it has been fully reviewed and approved by the SEC.