- The Democratic leader closed a news conference in Canada on Wednesday with a long riff on what makes a leader qualified for the “populist” mantra.
- The Competition Tribunal said that concessions made by AB InBev to get the deal approved were designed to address both public interest and competition concerns.
- “We have not made any changes to our real estate requirements in Frankfurt as a result of the referendum result,” Goldman said in a statement.
- CIBC, Canada’s fifth-largest lender, said the deal would help it significantly expand its reach in North America.
- The U.S. search giant is already under fire for allegedly promoting its shopping service and using its Android operating system to squeeze out rivals.