Articles by Reuters Reporter
- Wawrinka Reaches First Final, Li To Meet Cibulkova
January 23 2014 12:28 PM
Stanislas Wawrinka followed his victory over Novak Djokovic with a win over Tomas Berdych.
- 'Big Four' Accounting Firms To Appeal SEC China Ruling
January 22 2014 10:24 PM
The firms said that the decision was not final or legally effective until it has been fully reviewed and approved by the SEC.
- Federer Wins Murray Dog Fight, Nadal Gets Lucky
January 22 2014 1:17 PM
Roger Federer held off Andy Murray in four sets to set up a semifinal match with Rafael Nadal.
- IBM Misses Revenue Targets Again After Losing Footing In China
January 21 2014 10:11 PM
It was the fourth straight quarter IBM missed revenue targets. Shares in IBM fell 3.5 percent to $181.68 in after-hours trade.
- Wawrinka Dethrones Djokovic In Melbourne Park Thriller
January 21 2014 12:28 PM
The heavily favored Serbian was upset in five sets on Tuesday in the quarterfinals.
- China's Pollution Is US Pollution Now
January 21 2014 10:10 AM
On any given day, pollution originating in China can account for a quarter of some kinds of pollution in the western U.S.
- Bolt Set To Light Up Paris Diamond League Again
January 20 2014 5:51 PM
Usain Bolt, the world's fastest man, is expected to shine again in the summer.
- 'Sid The Kid' Ready To Be The Man In Sochi
January 20 2014 5:46 PM
Hockey superstar Sidney Crosby will be the center of attention for Team Canada at the 2014 Winter Olympics.
- Patriots Coach Belichick Criticizes Welker For Talib Hit
January 20 2014 5:31 PM
Wes Welker, a former Patriots wide receiver, may have got away with an illegal pick play, prompting scorn from Bill Belichick.
- Sharapova, Williams Ousted From Aussie
January 20 2014 12:07 AM
The No. 3 seed feel to the Slovakian star following Serena Williams's early exit.
- Inspired Ivanovic Stuns Serena In Melbourne
January 19 2014 2:57 PM
Serena Williams fell to Ana Ivanovic on Sunday in the Australian Open.
- Super Bowl Turns Spotlight On New Jersey
January 19 2014 2:49 PM
Focus shifts to MetLife Stadium with the Super Bowl Sunday set for Feb. 2.
- Djokovic Channels Becker To Blow Away Fognini
January 19 2014 2:36 PM
Novak Djokovic, who continues to look like the best favorite to win the Aussie Open, dominated with his serve while thumping Fabio Fognini 6-3 6-0 6-2.
- Sharapova Advances But Still Searching For Form
January 18 2014 1:59 AM
The Russian star was tested in the second set, but held off Alize Corner to move on the Round of 16.
- Djokovic, Serena Stay Hot As Melbourne Cools
January 17 2014 12:15 PM
Williams blasted her way into the fourth round in 100-degree heat.
- GE Profit Rises
January 17 2014 8:21 AM
GE's expansion into the broader energy sector is paying off
- Subsidies Are The $64,000 Question As Apple Rolls Out iPhone With China Mobile
January 17 2014 7:53 AM
The battle between Samsung and Apple moves to subsidies as iPhone rolls out on China Mobile.
- Nadal Thrives, Del Potro Beaten In Scorching Melbourne
January 16 2014 12:18 PM
Rafael Nadal defeated Thanasi Kokkinakis to advance to the third round.
- AOL Selling Off Most Of Troubled Hyperlocal Site Patch
January 15 2014 7:45 PM
AOL will keep just a small stake in the network of local news sites.
- JC Penney Closing 33 Stores At Cost Of 2,000 Jobs
January 15 2014 6:54 PM
The retailer is trying to recover from a 25 percent drop in sales in fiscal 2012 during a failed attempt to go upmarket.