- 10 Killed In Air Strike North Of Baghdad
July 21 2014 3:26 PM
The attack targeted the town of Hawija, which is controlled by Sunni Muslim insurgents from the Islamic State and other groups opposed to Iraq's Shi'ite-led government.
- Barclays' Dark Pool Trading Volume Falls After Lawsuit
July 21 2014 2:43 PM
Volume in Barclays' "dark pool" electronic trading venue has slumped by 79 percent in the days after New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman filed a lawsuit against the bank, data showed on Monday.
- Biden To Putin: 'I Don’t Think You Have A Soul'
July 21 2014 11:12 AM
Vladimir Putin has no soul, U.S. Vice President Joe Biden concluded after meeting with the Russian leader at the Kremlin in 2011, according to an article in the New Yorker published online on Monday.
- Wall Street Slips With Ukraine, Gaza In Focus
July 21 2014 10:57 AM
U.S. stocks fell on Monday, following the sharpest moves in indexes in the past three months during the two previous sessions, as developments in Ukraine and the Gaza Strip continue to garner investor focus.
- India's Nod Crucial For Potential $1 Trillion Trade Pact
July 21 2014 6:17 AM
A failure could prove disastrous for the moribund World Trade Organization (WTO) and the system of global free trade deals it underpins.
- Fighting Erupts In Ukraine As Crash Investigators Arrive
July 21 2014 5:18 AM
The first international investigators reached rebel-held territory in eastern Ukraine on Monday.
- UN Security Council To Take Ukraine Vote Monday
July 20 2014 10:58 PM
It was unclear whether Russia would block the resolution.
- Ex-Libyan Rebel Commander Appeals Torture Case
July 20 2014 9:36 PM
Human rights officials say it's time for the British government to stop hiding behind the "act of state doctrine."
- At Least 40 People Shot In Chicago
July 20 2014 2:35 PM
- Iran Eliminates Sensitive Uranium Gas Stockpile In Deal
July 20 2014 1:10 PM
Iran meets condition of interim agreement, which has been extended.
- Bosnia Buries 284 War Victims From Death Pit
July 20 2014 12:24 PM
Victims found in the largest mass grave uncovered in Europe since WWII are reburied.
- Heavy Clashes Erupt Over Tripoli Airport, At Least 4 Dead
July 20 2014 9:39 AM
The fighting between militia groups have led to thousands of residents fleeing their homes.
- Five Car Bombs In Baghdad Kill 26: Police, Medics
July 19 2014 11:47 AM
The car bombs were set off in four different districts.
- Worldwide Legal Claims Could Await Malaysia Airlines
July 18 2014 8:02 PM
The lawyers told Reuters they expected at least some of the families of the 283 passengers on board the flight to sue Malaysia Airlines for damages above the amount they can already seek under an international agreement.
- GE Net Profit Rises, Helped By Jet Engine, Oil Equipment Sales
July 18 2014 7:14 AM
Profits were aided by increases in sales of its jet engines and oil and gas equipment.
- AbbVie Succeeds In Shire Courtship With $53B Deal
July 18 2014 6:11 AM
AbbVie, which makes top-selling arthritis drug Humira, is paying about 52.48 pounds per share for Dublin-based Shire.
- ADB Cuts 2014 Growth Forecast For Southeast Asia To 4.7%
July 18 2014 12:33 AM
The ADB kept its growth forecast for China at 7.5 percent in 2014 and 7.4 percent in 2015.
- CBS CEO Says He Will Look At CNN If It Goes Up For Sale
July 17 2014 10:34 PM
CBS CEO Leslie Moonves said the media company would look at CNN if it goes up for sale as part of a merger with Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox Inc.
- A 'Big 'Phew!' - NY Transit Strike Averted
July 17 2014 8:07 PM
A threatened strike on New York's Long Island Rail Road was averted on Thursday when the transit authority and labor unions reached a tentative contract deal.
- Malaysia Airlines Jet Crash Insurance May Pose Quandary
July 17 2014 5:49 PM
Malaysia Airlines said air traffic controllers lost contact with flight MH-17 as it flew over eastern Ukraine toward the Russian border, bound for Asia.