Articles by Reuters Reporter
- Wozniacki Pulls Out Of Brisbane Warm-Up With Injury
December 28 2013 10:09 PM
The former No. 1 player in the world suffered a right shoulder injury.
- L.A. Dodgers Star Yasiel Puig Charged With Reckless Driving
December 28 2013 10:03 PM
Yasiel Puig reportedly was driving at 110 miles per hour in Florida.
- Rare Hat-Trick For Austrian Girl Wonder Fenninger
December 28 2013 1:59 PM
Anna Fenniger dominated he slalom competitors in Leinz, Austria.
- Cowboys Quarterback Romo Has Season-Ending Surgery
December 27 2013 1:51 PM
Dallas announced that Tony Romo will not play in the final week of the season, ending speculation that he had a chance to return.
- Fitness More Important Than Titles In 2014, Nadal Says
December 27 2013 1:45 PM
After returning from injury in 2013, new challenges await Rafael Nadal in 2014.
- Murray Sees Positives In Defeat On Return From Injury
December 26 2013 11:37 PM
The world No. 4 is back on the court after surgery on his lower back.
- Cowboys' Coach Not Giving Up On Romo Playing Sunday
December 26 2013 3:41 PM
There is a very slim chance that Tony Romo will start for Dallas against Philadelphia on Sunday.
- Negredo Keeps Up Scoring Run As Man City Sink Liverpool
December 26 2013 3:11 PM
City earned a crucial Premier League victory over Liverpool, 2-1.
- Walcott Double Sends Arsenal Back To Top
December 26 2013 12:39 PM
The Gunners came from behind to earn a road win over West Ham, 3-1.
- Thornton's 15-Game Ban Upheld By League On Appeal
December 24 2013 5:40 PM
The league office said the ban had been "supported by clear and convincing evidence and is therefore affirmed."
- Avalanches, Poor Visibility May Disrupt Sochi Games
December 24 2013 12:10 PM
The 2014 Winter Olympics could be interrupted by weather conditions.
- US New Home Prices: The Trend Remains The Seller's Friend
December 24 2013 10:45 AM
Also, in another solid year for the U.S. housing sector, new home prices advanced at a double-digit rate.
- Egypt Car Bomb Kills 13, More Than 100 Wounded
December 24 2013 8:00 AM
Tuesday's attack is one of the deadliest since the military took over the nation's government.
- Sharks' Hertl To Have Surgery, Will Miss At Least A Month
December 23 2013 10:31 PM
The 20-year-old Hertl, who has scored 25 points in 35 games for the Sharks this season with 15 goals and 10 assists, suffered the injury in a knee-on-knee collision with Los Angeles Kings captain Dustin Brown last week.
- Obamacare Signup Deadline Extended By One Day
December 23 2013 8:17 PM
A last-minute reprieve comes through as enrollment surges on HealthCare.gov.
- Romo 'Day-To-Day' For Eagles Game Due To Back Injury
December 23 2013 6:47 PM
The NFL Network and ESPN, meanwhile, were reporting that Romo had a herniated disc that could require surgery.
- Rolls Royce Targeted In China Bribery Probe
December 23 2013 7:51 AM
The UK's Serious Fraud Office is investigating airplane engine manufacturer Rolls Royce over allegations of bribery in China and Indonesia.
- Airbus Selling Another 50 A380s To Emirates Airline
December 23 2013 7:43 AM
Emirates Airline orders another 50 A380 jetliners from Airbus.
- Formula One Forced To Cut Spending As Costs Pinch
December 23 2013 3:03 AM
The business, in which private equity firm CVC is the largest shareholder, had turnover of $1.35 billion in 2012 and generated an operating profit of $426 million once payments to its 11 teams had been deducted.
- Panthers, Bengals And Patriots Earn Invites To Playoffs
December 23 2013 2:58 AM
With one week remaining, the NFL playoff picture is looking clearer.