Articles by Reuters Reporter
- HP To Pay $108M To Settle US Corruption Probe
April 09 2014 1:52 PM
As part of the settlement, HP also agreed to take on certain reporting and compliance obligations, U.S. regulatory officials said.
- EU Russian Gas Imports May Plunge 25% By 2020
April 09 2014 11:45 AM
The Ukrainian crisis has highlighted the European Union's exposure to natural gas from Russia, which has used it coercively in prior disputes.
- Iran, Six Powers Face Hurdles To Nuclear Deal
April 09 2014 10:52 AM
What's more, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Tehran's negotiating team should not yield to issues "forced upon them."
- Capital Flight Adds To Russia's Economic Concerns
April 09 2014 8:55 AM
The capital flight coincides with slumping investment and a sharp deterioration in business confidence.
- Greece Rejoins Long-Term Debt Market
April 09 2014 8:53 AM
The country's set to launch its first long-term debt sale since its international bailout started four years ago.
- Polish Minister Says HP To Acknowledge 'Corrupt Activities'
April 09 2014 8:28 AM
Move follows industry-wide investigation into bribes allegedly paid in exchange for government computer contracts.
- Toyota To Recall Nearly 6.6 Million Vehicles Worldwide
April 09 2014 1:42 AM
The recall tally was preliminary and subject to review until a formal announcement is made in Japan later on Wednesday.
- Fed OKs Tougher Leverage Rules For Big Banks
April 08 2014 5:08 PM
The rules were also approved Tuesday by the FDIC and U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
- Russian Agents Behind Ukraine Unrest, Says Kerry
April 08 2014 2:22 PM
Armed pro-Moscow protesters Tuesday were still occupying Ukrainian government buildings in two cities in the largely Russian-speaking east.
- Sports Federations Worried Over Rio Venue Delays
April 08 2014 2:18 PM
Brazil has struggled to complete the venues for the 2016 Summer Games.
- Pistorius Breaks Down As He Recounts Steenkamp's Death
April 08 2014 2:11 PM
It was the second day on the witness stand for Oscar Pistorius.
- Japan Pharma Takeda To Fight $6B US Jury Damage Award
April 08 2014 11:49 AM
"We intend to vigorously challenge this outcome through all available legal means, including possible post-trial motions and an appeal," Takeda said.
- Why EU, Ukraine Natgas Talks Are At Fever Pitch
April 08 2014 9:49 AM
Russia could cut off Ukraine's gas supplies, causing knock-on effects for the European Union.
- IMF Slashes Russia GDP Forecast On Uncertainty
April 08 2014 9:12 AM
The Fund underscored that geopolitical maneuvers have consequences and would substantially harm Russia's economy.
- Lufthansa To Pilots: Let's Start Fresh
April 08 2014 8:19 AM
Last week, Lufthansa's pilots, which are represented by a union, went on strike for three days to highlight their demands.
- Wal-Mart Really Likes India
April 08 2014 8:10 AM
The retailer plans to open a substantial number of wholesale outlets and e-commerce operations this summer.
- Japan's Takeda Ordered To Pay $6B By US Jury
April 08 2014 1:57 AM
Last May, a U.S. judge had nullified a separate jury verdict for $6.5 million against Takeda for lack of reliable evidence.
- Ford Recalls 2001-2004 Escapes Over Rusting Problem
April 07 2014 6:29 PM
Rusting may cause parts to separate and impair steering control.
- 13 Banks To Fight EU Derivatives Charges
April 07 2014 4:58 PM
The hearing before competition and legal officials and their counterparts could determine whether the banks face hefty fines.
- India's Super-Sized Election Underway
April 07 2014 12:49 PM
Roughly 815 million people have registered to vote in an election that spans five weeks.