- The U.S. search giant is already under fire for allegedly promoting its shopping service and using its Android operating system to squeeze out rivals.
- Since the law that the Supreme Court struck down was passed, the number of abortion clinics in Texas has fallen from 41 to 19.
- The media baron made the remark at a conference hosted by one of his newspapers.
- The dispute was triggered after Lyft executive Travis VanderZanden quit the company to work for rival Uber.
- The yuan opened Tuesday at 6.6512 per dollar in early trade, up from Monday’s close of 6.6585 — the lowest close since December 2010.
- Global equities took another step down in Asia on Tuesday as Britain’s shock vote to exit the EU continued to roil financial markets.