Articles by Reuters Reporter
- 'I'm Scared To Sleep', Tearful Pistorius Tells Court
April 07 2014 12:09 PM
Oscar Pistorius took the stand on Monday in an emotional testimony.
- Credit Suisse May Face Another US Probe
April 07 2014 11:28 AM
Switzerland's second-largest lender had raised expectations that it was getting past the long-running American tax controversy.
- Hungary: Bank Tax Here To Stay
April 07 2014 9:45 AM
Further, when asked about its currency's exchange rate, Prime Minister Orban declined to comment, saying it was a matter for the central bank.
- Libya's Oil Port Situation: A Ray Of Light
April 07 2014 8:17 AM
Two eastern ports are reopening, and further talks are planned to reopen other larger ports.
- Vivendi Accepts Bid For Unit
April 07 2014 8:11 AM
Board had unanimously voted to retain Numericable's offer.
- GM Ignition Switch Case Could Lead To Criminal Charge
April 06 2014 10:43 PM
U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill led a blistering round of questioning of GM CEO Mary Barra last week.
- Pelosi: Cheney Set Tone For Post-Sept. 11 CIA Interrogation
April 06 2014 10:12 PM
"I do believe that during the Bush-Cheney administration, that Vice President Cheney set a tone and an attitude for the CIA."
- Hungary Re-Elects Maverick; Anti-Semitic Far-Right Backed
April 06 2014 8:54 PM
Prime Minister Viktor Orban has clashed repeatedly with the EU and foreign investors over his unorthodox policies.
- US To Send More Ships To Japan, Prods China
April 06 2014 10:40 AM
A series of missile launches from North Korea fuels tensions in the Far East.
- Relief In Afghanistan After Largely Peaceful Landmark Election
April 05 2014 6:37 PM
It will take six weeks for results to be declared in the race to succeed President Hamid Karzai.
- Murray Doubles Up To Put Britain On Brink Of Davis Cup Semis
April 05 2014 6:22 PM
Britain gained an edge on Italy with Saturday wins in Naples.
- 'I Am Here To Vote And I Am Not Afraid Of Any Attacks'
April 05 2014 8:51 AM
With only isolated attacks on polling stations, voting was largely peaceful in Afghanistan's presidential election on Saturday.
- Shine Is Off Glamour Stocks In Bad Day For The Nasdaq
April 04 2014 4:21 PM
Netflix and TripAdvisor among leaders of Internet stock selloff.
- Unemployment Rate Remains Unchanged
April 04 2014 8:40 AM
Nonfarm payrolls increased by 192,000 new jobs last month after gaining 197,000 jobs in February, the Labor Department said on Friday.
- Anadarko Agrees To $5B Cleanup Settlement
April 03 2014 8:09 PM
The agreement resolves a lawsuit against the Kerr-McGee energy and chemical company, which Anadarko bought in 2006.
- Bank of America Near Credit Card Deal With Regulator
April 03 2014 7:38 PM
Bank of America could pay more than $800 million to settle the allegations against it.
- US States Probing Security Breach At Experian Unit
April 03 2014 7:25 PM
An Experian subsidiary that exposed the social security numbers of about 200 million people is being investigated.
- American Growth Checked By Trade
April 03 2014 12:45 PM
Also, the U.S. trade deficit widened in February as exports hit a five-month low, suggesting first-quarter growth could be weaker than expected.
- Fed's Stein Leaving At The End Of The Month
April 03 2014 11:52 AM
Central bank governor played a leading role in elevating the topic of financial stability.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. Is Processing A Payment From Russia's Embassy In Kazakhstan
April 03 2014 8:11 AM
Move aims to ease tension after Moscow accused the bank of illegally blocking the transaction.