Articles by Reuters Reporter
- Xi Calls For Boosting China's Space Power
April 14 2014 11:28 PM
Chinese say the president's call is a response to US ambitions in space.
- Iran Seeks UN Action On Visa For Envoy
April 14 2014 10:10 PM
Hamid Abutalebi is accused of taking part in the takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran in 1979.
- Drone Search For MH370 Wreckage Suspended
April 14 2014 8:19 PM
Searchers are confident they know the approximate position of wreckage of the missing plane.
- Hate Crime Charges Likely In Killings At Kansas Jewish Sites
April 14 2014 8:12 PM
Suspect Frazier Glenn Cross has a record as a "raging anti-Semite."
- Predators Fire Longtime Head Coach Trotz
April 14 2014 2:40 PM
Barry Trotz was let go after Nashville missed the playoffs for the second year in a row.
- Obamacare To Cost Less In 2014 Than Initially Estimated: CBO
April 14 2014 2:05 PM
CBO also estimates that 12 million more nonelderly people will have health insurance in 2014 than if Obamacare had not become law.
- EU Expands Sanctions Against Russia
April 14 2014 1:46 PM
The sanctions, not specified in the initial vote, will likely include more people under asset freezes and visa bans.
- Pentagon Protests Russian Aircraft Passes Over US Ship
April 14 2014 1:27 PM
A Russian fighter aircraft made repeated, low-altitude passes near a U.S. ship in the Black Sea during the weekend, U.S. officials said.
- Insurer Endurance Offers $3.2B For Aspen Insurance
April 14 2014 12:17 PM
The offer is unsolicited, with Endurance noting that Aspen's board and management have refused the proposal.
- Pistorius 'Using Emotions As An Escape,' Prosecutor Says
April 14 2014 12:08 PM
The South African sprinter was accused of evading questions over the murder of Reeva Steenkamp.
- Eastern Ukraine Separatist Unrest Spreads
April 14 2014 12:02 PM
Rebels in the eastern Ukraine town of Slaviansk Monday issued a bold call for Russian President Putin to help them.
- TIAA-CREF Buys Nuveen Investments For $6.25B
April 14 2014 11:12 AM
The deal will add more than $221 billion in assets to TIAA-CREF's roughly $569 billion in assets under management.
- Eurosceptics More United Than Many Think: Poll
April 14 2014 10:51 AM
Rather than being single-issue voters with narrow national interests, the survey suggests far-right Eurosceptics share a common set of values.
- Turkey Accuses Twitter Of 'Tax Evasion'
April 14 2014 9:38 AM
Turkey Mon. urged Twitter execs to open an office and start paying taxes in the first direct talks since a short-lived two-week ban.
- Russia, China Eye Natural Gas Deal By May
April 14 2014 9:19 AM
Earlier, Russia's Deputy Premier Arkady Dvorkovich went to China as part of a delegation to discuss cooperation in the energy sector.
- 71 Killed In Nigeria Bus Station Bombing Near Capital
April 14 2014 9:12 AM
Suspicion fell on Boko Haram, though there was no immediate claim of responsibility from slamists who are mainly active in the northeast.
- EU May Impose More Sanctions On Russia
April 14 2014 9:06 AM
A U.K. envoy also said there was no doubt that Moscow was behind the destabilization of eastern Ukraine.
- March US Retail Sales Jump, Beat Estimate
April 14 2014 8:47 AM
Retail sales account for a third of U.S. consumer spending, and a sustained increase bodes well for GDP, earnings and job growth.
- Citigroup Quarterly Earnings Beat Estimates
April 14 2014 8:34 AM
Citigroup's quarterly loss on troubled assets eased to $292 million from $798 million a year earlier - and that aided the bottom line.
- NFL Player Aldon Smith Arrested At Los Angeles Airport
April 13 2014 10:41 PM
The 49ers star made a false bomb threat to screeners.