Articles by Reuters Reporter
- American Growth Checked By Trade
April 03 2014 12:45 PM
Also, the U.S. trade deficit widened in February as exports hit a five-month low, suggesting first-quarter growth could be weaker than expected.
- Fed's Stein Leaving At The End Of The Month
April 03 2014 11:52 AM
Central bank governor played a leading role in elevating the topic of financial stability.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. Is Processing A Payment From Russia's Embassy In Kazakhstan
April 03 2014 8:11 AM
Move aims to ease tension after Moscow accused the bank of illegally blocking the transaction.
- Russia Could Make Short Work Of Ukraine Invasion, Nato Says
April 02 2014 7:25 AM
Russia's continued troop movements on Ukraine border worry NATO commander
- Penny-Pinching GM's $1 Mistake
April 02 2014 4:53 AM
Colorado Congresswoman Diana DeGette cited a 2005 GM document, which she said showed a cost of 57 cents to fix each defective switch.
- Woods To Miss Masters After Back Surgery
April 01 2014 3:43 PM
The American golf legend has a pinched nerve that has troubled him for months.
- Russia: JP Morgan 'Illegally' Blocked A Payment
April 01 2014 2:43 PM
In a statement, the Russian Foreign Ministry suggested the action would have consequences for the U.S. embassy and consulate in Russia.
- Instant Replays Put Straight To The Test
April 01 2014 10:51 AM
Baseball's opening day provided a glimpse into the sport's brave new world with the first use of instant replays.
- EU To Ukraine: Aid Is On The Way
April 01 2014 10:07 AM
The E.U.'s effort is expected to be supplemented by both U.S. and IMF aid packages.
- Russia To Ukraine: Fork Over More For Gas, Comrade
April 01 2014 8:12 AM
Ukraine will now have to pay $385.5 per 1,000 cubic meters of gas in the second quarter, an increase from the $268.5 agreed in December.
- GM CEO Firefights As Automaker Recalls More Vehicles
March 31 2014 11:33 PM
The automaker Monday announced another major recall, this time related to power steering problems.
- China Slowdown Continues As HSBC PMI Hits 48.0
March 31 2014 10:15 PM
China's manufacturing engine contracted in the first quarter of 2014, a private survey showed Tuesday, adding to market expectations of government stimulus to arrest a loss of momentum in the world's second-largest economy this year.
- Euro Zone Flirting With Dreaded Deflation
March 31 2014 11:56 AM
The drop in inflation to the lowest rate since 2009 may pressure the ECB to take radical action to prevent a sustained decline in prices.
- Swiss, UK Watchdogs Probe Forex Traders
March 31 2014 9:59 AM
Switzerland's competition commission said it opened a probe into several Swiss, British and U.S. banks over potential currency rate manipulation.
- Russia Reinforces Grip On Crimea
March 31 2014 9:10 AM
Russian PM Medvedev flaunted Russia's annexation of Crimea on Monday by flying there and announcing a special economic zone for the region.
- Djokovic Beats Nadal For Fourth Miami Title
March 31 2014 12:01 AM
Novak Djokovic won the Sony Open in straight sets, 6-3 6-3.
- Kerry And Lavrov Talk Ukraine
March 30 2014 10:14 PM
Kerry tells Moscow that progress depends on a Russian troop pullback from Ukraine's borders.
- GM Approved Ignition Switches Below Specifications: Delphi
March 30 2014 7:35 PM
In a memo released on Sunday by the House of Representatives Energy and Commerce Committee, documents provided by GM and a federal regulator provided "unsettling" information.
- Williams Beats Li To Claim Seventh Miami Title
March 30 2014 2:22 AM
Serena Williams breezed through the second set to win the Sony Open over Li Na, 7-5 6-1.
- Pistorius Murder Trial Adjourned Until April 7
March 28 2014 12:20 PM
The Olympic track star is expected to take the stand when the case resumes.