Articles by Reuters Reporter
- American Airlines Agrees To Pay Cantor Fitzgerald $135M 9/11 Settlement
December 17 2013 4:11 PM
The settlement, which requires approval from U.S. District Judge Alvin Hellerstein, averts a trial that had been scheduled to begin next month.
- Talk About Tax Breaks - Profiting From Loss The Luxembourg Way
December 17 2013 9:01 AM
Luxembourg's unique tax code allows some firms to look better than they actually are.
- Vettel Hit Formula One For Four
December 17 2013 2:16 AM
Sebastian Vettel enjoyed yet another stellar Formula One season.
- Tucker Powers Ravens Past Lions
December 17 2013 1:19 AM
Justin Tucker kicked a game-winning 61-yard field goal and accounted for all of Baltimore's points on Monday to send the Ravens to an 18-16 win over Detroit.
- Spurs Fire Villas-Boas After Home Humiliation
December 16 2013 12:36 PM
Tottenham sacked their manager after a poor start to the Premier League season.
- First Female CEO At Lloyd's Takes The Reins
December 16 2013 8:35 AM
London's famous insurance group broke with tradition when it appointed its first female CEO.
- AIG To Sell Aircraft Leasing Business In $5.4 Billion Deal
December 16 2013 7:45 AM
AIG will sell its last non-core business as it finally finds a buyer for its aircraft leasing business.
- Winston Named Youngest Heisman Winner
December 15 2013 1:26 PM
Jameis Winston led Florida State to a No. 1 ranking in 2013.
- Bruins' Thornton Suspended 15 Games For Punching Pens' Orpik
December 14 2013 6:07 PM
Shawn Thornton punched Brooks Orpik several times in the head before he was assessed a match penalty, ejected and immediately suspended.
- "Thorn" Ellsbury Becomes "Flower" For Yankees
December 14 2013 3:00 AM
The New York Yankees welcomed former Boston Red Sox star Jacoby Ellsbury this week.
- So Far, Snow Good In Sochi: Forecaster
December 13 2013 1:00 PM
Fear of a lack of snow for the 2014 Winter Olympic Games may have been averted with December snowfall.
- Microsoft Mulls Qualcomm COO As New CEO
December 13 2013 7:18 AM
The candidates for Microsoft CEO include Qualcomm COO Steve Mollenkopf.
- Compensation For GM's New CEO Barra Not Determined Yet
December 12 2013 3:28 PM
Mary Barra will become GM's first female CEO on January 15, 2014.
- JC Penney Changes Strategy, Again
December 12 2013 3:21 PM
J.C. Penney Co. Inc. is looking to the past to build its future.
- Former Heavyweight Champion Tyson Barred From Britain
December 10 2013 2:27 PM
Former world heavyweight champion Mike Tyson has been banned from entering Britain to promote his book due to changes in the country's immigration laws, British media reported on Tuesday.
- Sochi Sets Up Protest Zones In City: IOC
December 10 2013 2:22 PM
The city of Sochi will have specific protest zones for demonstrators to air their views when it hosts the 2014 winter Olympics in February, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) was told on Tuesday.
- Patriots Tight End Gronkowski Out For Season
December 09 2013 1:06 PM
The star tight end tore ligaments in his right knee against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.
- Managers Cox, La Russa, Torre Elected To Hall Of Fame
December 09 2013 12:50 PM
Bobby Cox, Tony La Russa and Joe Torre will be honored in Cooperstown for their contributions as managers.
- Kansas City Win Cup Final After Penalty Shootout
December 08 2013 1:15 AM
Playing in front of their home crowd, Kansas City won the title on penalties after a 1-1 result.
- Yankees Complete Ellsbury, Kuroda Signings
December 08 2013 1:08 AM
New York signed two key players amid the loss of second baseman Robinson Cano.