- Nigeria's Military Says It Killed 53 Islamist Boko Haram Fighters
July 06 2014 3:33 AM
The Nigerian armed forces also say they lost five soldiers and a senior military officer during a firefight in Damboa.
- India's New PM Modi Aims At Record Asset Sales In First Budget
July 06 2014 1:16 AM
India’s new government may seek to raise as much as a record $11.7 billion in asset sales in its maiden budget this week.
- Pakistan Fighting Reverses Flow Of Refugees, Stirs Unease In Afghanistan
July 05 2014 10:21 PM
- Brutal Kvitova Stamps Authority On Canadian Upstart
July 05 2014 7:06 PM
Petra Kvitova cruised by Eugenie Boucard in the final, 6-3 6-0.
- Two Militants Blow Themselves Up In Southern Saudi Arabia
July 05 2014 4:53 PM
- Old Foes Meet Again In Wimbledon Final
July 05 2014 10:21 AM
Roger Federer will face Novak Djokovic on Sunday in London.
- US House Panel Battles SEC Over Demand For Documents In Insider-Trading Probe
July 05 2014 7:11 AM
The House Ways and Means Committee says the U.S. Constitution shields it in the case involving a staff member.
- Federer Eyes Record Eighth Title After Crushing Raonic
July 04 2014 5:25 PM
Roger Federer will face Novak Djokovic in the Wimbledon final.
- Iraq's Maliki Says He Will Not Abandon Bid For Third Term As PM
July 04 2014 12:17 PM
Maliki says Sunni militias are making a mistake by joining the Islamic State.
- Hackers Declare 'Nuclear Leak' On Israeli Twitter Account
July 04 2014 11:37 AM
- Ukraine's President Seeks New Crisis Talks On Saturday
July 04 2014 11:10 AM
- Israel Says Iran Nuclear Deal Unlikely By July 20 Deadline
July 04 2014 10:54 AM
Israel says it still is keeping its options open.
- Iraq Army Retakes Saddam Hussein's Village From Islamist Rebels
July 04 2014 6:27 AM
- Putin Wants Better Ties With The US: Kremlin
July 04 2014 4:55 AM
Putin called President Barack Obama to convey a congratulatory message to mark U.S. Independence Day.
- Militants Take 50 Indian Nurses From Tikrit Hospital
July 03 2014 11:53 PM
Some of the nurses in Iraq resisted returning to India because they had borrowed money to get overseas jobs.
- US Urges Argentina To Find Solution With Holdout Investors
July 03 2014 9:04 PM
Argentina has until the end of July to settle with creditors who refused to accept the terms of past bond restructurings.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average Tops 17,000 After Strong Payrolls Data
July 03 2014 10:46 AM
With the Dow at 17,000, Main Street is expected to take a closer look at stocks.
- US Discloses Secret Somalia Military Presence, Up To 120 Troops
July 03 2014 9:22 AM
U.S. military advisors have secretly operated in Somalia since around 2007 and Washington plans to deepen its security assistance to help the country fend off threats by Islamist militant group al Shabaab, U.S. officials said.
- Modi, McCain Discuss Revitalizing India-US Ties
July 03 2014 8:27 AM
The Obama administration views India as a key strategic counter-balance in Asia to an increasingly assertive China.
- European Central Bank Leaves Interest Rates Unchanged
July 03 2014 8:14 AM
ECB says new policies could take up to a year to have full effect.