Articles by Roshni Mahesh
- Medicines Cause Accidental Poisoning Deaths: Safe Kids Worldwide
March 22 2012 1:25 AM
Medicines are meant for saving lives, but sometimes a casual handling proves them to be fatal.
- Dress Up Your Baby Bump In Style
March 21 2012 8:20 AM
Have you stopped outing with your family simply because you are pregnant and not able to find out stylish and comfortable clothes suitable for pregnancy?
- 2012 March for Babies: Watson Joins Dimes to Fight Preterm Births
March 21 2012 8:05 AM
Watson Pharmaceuticals, one of the leading global pharmaceutical companies, has offered their support to the 2012 March for Babies event and the prematurity campaign program of the March of Dimes, a leading nonprofit organization for pregnancy and baby health.
- ‘B-Ready’ To Keep Your Child Comfortable In Stroller
March 20 2012 11:09 AM
Majority of the babies love to sit and roam around in a stroller. But in some cases the baby will start crying at the very sight of the stroller. Think again, no need to lose your temper.
- FDA Approves First Oral Contraceptive For Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
March 20 2012 10:33 AM
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceutical's Natazia (estradiol valerate and estradiol valerate/dienogest) tablets have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as an oral contraceptive (OC) for the treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding (HMB) that is not caused by any diagnosed condition of the uterus.
- Online Training Program for 'FC2 Female Condom' Launched
March 20 2012 2:53 AM
Female Health Company, the designer of the only FDA-approved FC2 Female Condom, has announced the launch of a free, interactive online training program for health care providers to raise product awareness and the usage.
- New Egg Freezing Technique Proves Successful Once Again
March 19 2012 12:17 PM
The Center for Reproductive Medicine (CRM), one of the leading IVF & Infertility Treatment Centers in Orlando and Central Florida, declared its second successful baby delivery through a new oocyte freezing ( egg freezing) technique called vitrification.
- National Poison Prevention Week: How to Protect Your Child from Poisoning
March 19 2012 11:59 AM
Poison and child are not two words that anybody would like to see going together. The very word poison itself is enough to make parents worried.
- Watson Pharma's Progesterone Vaginal Gel 8% Needs More Trials: FDA
March 17 2012 10:56 AM
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has suggested more clinical trials to back up Watson Pharmaceuticals' New Drug Application (NDA 22-139) for Progesterone Vaginal Gel 8%.
- National Diaper Drive: Donate a Diaper and Help a Baby
March 17 2012 10:45 AM
At a time when providing their babies with clean and dry diapers have become a serious concern for majority of American families, Weyerhaeuser and the World Vision are holding a national diaper drive from March 12 to 30.
- American Moms Carry Wrong Concepts About Cold and Flu: Survey
March 17 2012 10:40 AM
Moms require more training and education in handling a humidifier in a child's room during cold and flu, says a survey conducted by the Vicks Humidifiers.
- Mama & Baby Yoga: Follow the Indian Way to Bring Bodies Back Into Shape After Delivery
March 17 2012 6:50 AM
Burning your brain to get a solution to burn some calories that you gained after the delivery? You will get thousands of post natal workouts as an answer. But the concern about your little one is discouraging you. Stop worrying and just go for the best solution offered by the power of yoga.