- Cuban Opposition Group Finally Allowed To Pick Up Sakharov Prize
April 23 2013 3:44 PM
Ladies in White members were allowed to leave Cuba to accept an award from the EU Parliament eight years after receiving it.
- As South America Tilts Left, Paraguay Tilts Right
April 23 2013 12:36 PM
Paraguay has elected a conservative millionaire businessman as president, in contrast to the region's majority of left-leaning leaders.
- It's Earth Day: Do You Know Where Your President Is?
April 22 2013 8:29 PM
The fifth Earth Day of Barack Obama’s presidency finds campaign promises still unfulfilled, but environmental advocates are still pushing.
- Boston Bombing Suspect Struggled With Academics
April 21 2013 6:02 PM
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was failing a number of his college courses before the April 15 terrorist attack that killed three people.
- Boston Mayor Believes Brothers Acted Alone, Proud Of City
April 21 2013 4:36 PM
Boston Mayor Tom Menino Sunday morning to discuss the manhunt for the Boston Marathon bombers and how his city will move forward.
- Cops Used Robot To Capture Bombing Suspect [VIDEO]
April 21 2013 1:32 PM
Robotics played a key role in apprehending the Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who was captured Friday.
- UN Group Slams World Bank's Human-Rights Record
April 21 2013 11:44 AM
A group of independent U.N. advisers has criticized the World Bank's policies in regards to human rights.
- Chechen Leader Blames Boston Bombings On America
April 19 2013 12:37 PM
The head of the Chechen Republic, Ramzan Kadyrov, blames the bombing suspects' alleged actions on their American upbringing.
- Chechnya's History Of Terrorism
April 19 2013 11:58 AM
The nation of Chechnya is no stranger to violent struggle, but so far, attacks have never targeted Americans.
- Meet The Five Candidates To Head The WTO
April 19 2013 5:56 AM
The World Trade Organization is down to 5 candidates to replace term-ending Director-General Pascal Lamy.
- Russia's 'Mark Zuckerberg' Under Investigation
April 18 2013 12:02 PM
Pavel Durov, the "Russian Mark Zuckerberg" and founder of social networking site, VKontakte, is under investigation in relation to a hit-and-run incident.
- Bitcoin Learns To Tango
April 17 2013 4:38 PM
As inflation continues to devalue the Argentine peso, citizens are gaining interest in the virtual currency bitcoin.
- Australia Urged To Prepare For Waves Of 'Climate Refugees'
April 16 2013 4:53 PM
An advocacy group warns that climate change will drive citizens of small Pacific island nations to flee to Australia and it should prepare now.
- South American Nations Accept Socialist Victory In Venezuela
April 16 2013 11:39 AM
The majority of South American nations express support for President-elect Maduro, while the opposition demands a recount.
- Venezuela: Will Voters Choose Socialism Or Change?
April 12 2013 11:48 AM
Hugo Chavez’s heir, acting President Nicolas Maduro, will face opposition leader Henrique Capriles Radonski in the election Sunday.
- German Neo-Nazi Prison Network Uncovered
April 11 2013 11:59 AM
A neo-Nazi criminal network has been found operating throughout a number of German prisons.
- Bitcoin Bubble Is Unavoidable And Necessary: Trader
April 11 2013 8:27 AM
Earlier this week, the bitcoin's value rose above $200 for the first time, a tenfold increase from its value in January.
- Beyonce and Jay Z's Cuban Trip Was 'Educational'
April 10 2013 9:48 AM
The U.S. Treasury Department said Beyoncé and Jay-Z trip to Cuba was "educational."
- Thatcher's Green Streak
April 09 2013 11:39 AM
Thatcher was a staunch free-market advocate, but she also believed that economic growth should not come at the expense of the environment.
- Cool It, Putin: Merkel Chides Russia
April 09 2013 5:41 AM
German Chancellor Angela Merkel advised Russia to improve civil society freedoms, after a recent government crackdown on NGOs.