- Men Can Have Trouble Recognizing Eating Disorders [VIDEO]
April 09 2014 12:26 PM
U.K. researchers discovered troubling facts about men suffering from eating disorders and why they are slow to recognize symptoms and seek help.
- Flu Virus Effects Sea Otters [VIDEO]
April 09 2014 10:39 AM
Research has shown that Washington sea otters can carry influenza viruses, but they did not become infected by humans.
- New 'Flowers In The Attic' Novel To Hit Shelves This Year [VIDEO]
April 08 2014 3:38 PM
Andrew Neiderman has announced a new book as part of the “Flowers in the Attic” Dollanger series, which will be broken up in two parts.
- Bad Food Means You Will Loss Motivation [VIDEO]
April 08 2014 11:20 AM
A new study has found that a diet rich in fats and processed foods has a negative effect on our motivation and energy levels.
- Twitter Shown To Cause Jealousy In Relationships [VIDEO]
April 07 2014 3:20 PM
A new study highlights relationship troubles caused by spending too much time on social media platforms.
- Troubled Sleeper? Your Heart May Be Suffering [VIDEO]
April 07 2014 2:43 PM
New research has determined that those suffering from sleep disorders under the age of 40 are at a higher risk of having a stroke.
- Parts Of The U.S Under Severe Weather Warnings [VIDEO]
April 07 2014 11:14 AM
Severe weather is pounding parts of the U.S Monday morning, as warnings of thunderstorms and flash flooding is underway.
- Hopping Robotic Kangaroo Is Made [VIDEO]
April 04 2014 2:36 PM
German based researchers have taken innovation one step further with their creation of a robotic kangaroo, that even hops and moves like the animal.
- Does Eating Chocolate Keep You Thin? [VIDEO]
April 04 2014 11:42 AM
Science builds a strong argument as to why you should eat dark chocolate to improve your health.
- Ebola Outbreak In Guinea, Update [VIDEO]
April 03 2014 4:35 PM
Ebola is responsible for killing at least 80 people in Guinea, so what are authorities doing to contain the deadly virus?
- Is Ketamine The Cure For Depression? [VIDEO]
April 03 2014 1:02 PM
Researchers in the UK treated a small group of patients suffering from depression, here is what they discovered.
- The Danger Of Kids In Cuba Boxing For Glory [VIDEO]
April 02 2014 3:54 PM
Kids as young as 8 are training to be boxers in Cuba, the dangers of the sport appear to outweigh the possibility of success.
- Mini Robots To Heal Astronauts [VIDEO]
April 02 2014 3:45 PM
Fist-sized robots are being developed with the intention to help astronauts in case of emergency with surgery.
- Why A Zebra Has Black And White Stripes [VIDEO]
April 02 2014 2:05 PM
New research may have finally solved the question which has been debated for centuries, why does a zebra have black and white stripes?
- New Study Raises Concern For Children At Risk Of Heart Disease [VIDEO]
April 01 2014 2:24 PM
A new study has found that 1 in 3 children have high cholesterol, which is a major concern when considering that this could lead to heart disease as they enter adulthood.
- Bookstore In Space? No, You Are An April Fool [VIDEO]
April 01 2014 2:15 PM
A so-called ‘reporter’ posted an article about Amazon opening their first store at The International Space Station, turns out it was for April Fool’s Day.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Gears Up For Exciting 4th Season [VIDEO]
March 31 2014 4:03 PM
Season 4 of ‘Game of Thrones’ will air April 6th - what can fans of the hit show can expect this season?
- Breast Lift Surgeries Increase In 2013 [VIDEO]
March 31 2014 12:28 PM
A new study has revealed the statistics for plastic surgeries in 2013. Breast lifts are on the rise, though implants are often preferred.
- Why 2014 Tribeca Film Festival Is Paying Interns
March 28 2014 3:29 PM
Until now, interns at the Tribeca Film Festival worked unpaid: Christopher Zara explains why this year they are doing things differently.
- Low-Carb Diets Improve Mental Health [VIDEO]
March 28 2014 12:11 PM
The low-carb diet trends may have more benefits then shrinking your waistline, as research is discovering there is a clear link between diet quality and mental health.